PDA

View Full Version : THIEVING FUCKING BASTARDS!!

Fish
15-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Went to move the bike in the garage this morning and while they haven't knocked of the bike, the bastards have knocked off the bike key, both my dririder and my leather jacket, the missus' leather jacket, and 3 of our Shoei Helmets and my work bag which has my work ID and other sundries. The Dri-Rider has the ASF patch and army aussie flag patch on it so if you see it around feel free to force justice on them. For those who want a visual of the patches:
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1289816509.jpg
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/full_memb/patch.jpg

Fight_fan
15-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Cunts! Who takes a bike key n leaves the bike? thats wierd! shithouse news mate! I hope u find the pricks!

crazymofo
15-11-2010, 01:23 PM
move the bike ASAP

bet they'll try and come back for it.

chances are they nicked the bits and peices when you were asleep, they will prolly case the joint for when your not home to take your bike.

cheers.joe.

xa-mont
15-11-2010, 01:23 PM
thats fucked!!!

I hope your bike is an easy one to rekey

KATO ZX7
15-11-2010, 01:24 PM
Was the key in your jacket pocket?
What a massive f off mate, it seems to be happening alot lately?
hope you have insurance for it.

Shadowzone
15-11-2010, 01:39 PM
Home and contents insurance should cover the rekey of the bike as it is an item stolen from the home and they didnt steal the bike. I had a key stolen a few yrs ago during a break in as it was kept hidden in the lining of the lid they took. They wouldn't have known they'd taken the key until much later on, but it was covered by home and contents to get the rekey on the bike done.

Gitzy
15-11-2010, 01:46 PM
fkcin cnts... full stop.. I'm sorry to hear that dude, hope karma finds them and rapes them with a sharp object..

Jinx
15-11-2010, 03:00 PM
I feel for ya Fish, thievin scum. Pom got done over as well. You dont live in the same suburb do ya.

StuNVA
15-11-2010, 04:20 PM
it wasn't ozzy1100, he just stole a gixer 750 off one of his mates for $400......

But seriously thieving cunts are the lowest of low life.

geesexar
15-11-2010, 05:06 PM
theivin fucks...sorry to hear mate

LKC73
15-11-2010, 05:13 PM
I would be relocating the bike to someone else's place if you have a spare key for it. They know its there and have the key. Little fuckers, So sorry to read about this Fish.

Bob
15-11-2010, 06:25 PM
Fuck head dude, lets me know if you need a place for the bikes.

pommie02
15-11-2010, 07:29 PM
yep move the bikes...buy a big dog...change your locks....dont bother with a locksmith, do it yourself

chadams
15-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Na fuck'em, leave the bike in the garage and trap the hell out of the place.... Things like some bear traps on the floor, foam fire Extinguisher hook to trip wire... makes them easy to identify as they run down the street. There's plenty of options, nails through boards, spiky side up (paint them matt black so not to reflect in torch light). Take the globes out of the garage so they have to bring their own lighting.. make some trip hazards, garbage bags taped to the floor covered in sump oil, it'll ensure they land on the nails... gives them something to remember their troubles...

Tony OW31
15-11-2010, 09:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by chadams

Na fuck'em, leave the bike in the garage and trap the hell out of the place.... Things like some bear traps on the floor, foam fire Extinguisher hook to trip wire... makes them easy to identify as they run down the street. There's plenty of options, nails through boards, spiky side up (paint them matt black so not to reflect in torch light). Take the globes out of the garage so they have to bring their own lighting.. make some trip hazards, garbage bags taped to the floor covered in sump oil, it'll ensure they land on the nails... gives them something to remember their troubles...

When I had my business in the uk I did the nails on the board job, twice every year the gypos would come and camp on some wasteland about a mile down the road, and funnily enough every business in the area got screwed every time they where in town, pigs where about as much use as a chocolate fireguard as usual, so I decided to take matters in to my own hands. When you entered my factory you would go through the main doors, and then straight down a flight of stairs, so I put a trip wire on the stairs, and a piece of ply with 6" nails through that covered the whole floor area at the bottom of the flight of stairs. set it up every night before I left.
One morning I came in and the door had been jemmied open, walked in, blood and skin all over the place, job done. Never got broken into again after that.

15-11-2010, 09:19 PM
Trip wire connected to fire extinguisher . . . that's gold.

Think of ways to make maximum noise. Empty bottles hooked up to a trip wire. Air horns set off by a pressure switch.

Motion detector lights on the outside are great but one inside could make them think twice.

Be creative but don't use a standard alarm siren or noisemaker; people just ignore them. A set of air horns will make the neighbours look out the window.

NoZ
16-11-2010, 03:36 AM
change your locks mate - totally sucks but I bet they'll be back.

Gixxer_rat85
20-11-2010, 02:28 PM
If you catch `em, make sure you leave enough for the rest of us to have a turn.

el sammo
21-11-2010, 07:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tony OW31

quote:Originally posted by chadams

When I had my business in the uk I did the nails on the board job, twice every year the gypos would come and camp on some wasteland about a mile down the road, and funnily enough every business in the area got screwed every time they where in town, pigs where about as much use as a chocolate fireguard as usual, so I decided to take matters in to my own hands. When you entered my factory you would go through the main doors, and then straight down a flight of stairs, so I put a trip wire on the stairs, and a piece of ply with 6" nails through that covered the whole floor area at the bottom of the flight of stairs. set it up every night before I left.
One morning I came in and the door had been jemmied open, walked in, blood and skin all over the place, job done. Never got broken into again after that.

ha thats awsome!

Mishdog20
23-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Well we just had a shit morning. Both cars have been done over and both our wallets have been knocked off, fuckin thieving fuckbags. All cards and licences gone, luckily no cash was in both wallets. Both cars were locked, my falcon ute still had closed locked doors when i found it this mornin, but they somehow managed to get in. Geez these cunts have put me in a bad mood. Especially cause im laid up on the couch with a broken ankle.

Jockney Rebel
23-02-2011, 12:30 PM
i hate tea leaves .....i used a paint mine just outside my garage filled with liquidised cat shit
or drill a hole in the tank and wire a sparkplug to the ign via one of the coils [ dont forget to unplug it when you ride it tho lol]
rest assured they will definitely be back and theyll phone the house first to make sure your out

Mishdog20
23-02-2011, 12:41 PM
Lucky enuf we dont have a home phone, but they only have to watch the house to realise what times we leave every mornin. Lucky they didnt break into my shed. Oh Update, the missus found my licence down the street in a drain, minus the wallet and cards. She's gonna go for a bit more of a look...made her take a steel bar though. I cant believe it still.

xa-mont
23-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Thats fucked mate!

I hope you find everything, or don't have too much trouble getting new cards ect.

Fight_fan
23-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Pack of cunts! Hope u find some more of ur belongings mate...

LKC73
23-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Mish that is shit mate, sorry to read about it, and hope you have no more drama's with your recovery.

Mishdog20
23-02-2011, 09:09 PM
Thanks fellas for the encouragement, im not quite as pissed now, just more annoyed over all the fuckin hassle ya have to go through to get licences and the such back. The bloody hoops ya have to jump through to get a replacement shooters licence is incredible.

BANDITROD
23-02-2011, 09:52 PM
Mother fuckers sorry to hear mate i hope they didnt cock punch you aswell

Mishdog20
23-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Bahaha you idiot.

BANDITROD
23-02-2011, 09:59 PM
We should have a get together for ASFDD the extra d's stand for dissabled division