PDA

View Full Version : check out this wanker

Snaffler
11-11-2010, 07:23 PM
is this the worst money scamer or what lol..

im looking for a bultaco astro flat tracker & this turd emails me
so ive sent the owner of the site know about this emailing..

Hello

I'm not sure if I have email the correct person/s
But I have placed a wanted add on your site (thank you muchly)
And ive received a email from a Talbot Ericson replying he has what I'm after.
The email just seems a little suspicious as his offering me the wrong bike I'm looking
For and is wanting all my details before he will send his contact details etc.
I emailed him back telling him I'm looking for a bultaco astro not alpina and now his sent
Pictures of a 2001 bultaco astro but a 50cc not 360cc lol.

I will cut and paste his & my emails here for you to read and judge for your self, but this guy contacted me threw your web site
And I just would like to bring it to attention just in case it is a money scam..

Talbot Ericson.
thericguy@gmail.com

Good day I still have requested item available for sale in great condition. Get back to me if interested in my offer.

Talbot Ericson

My reply

Hello I'm sorry but I didn't get any information pictures or price of your item or a location?
Please could you tell me some more about your item in more detail and send some pictures please..

Regards
Mark..

Hello Mike...

Here is an attach photo of my 1972 Alpina Bultaco 250...in mint condition with all the stuff. I'm asking for a 1100GBP for it Including to you. Whats your complete shipping address and phone #. As soon as I get your complete shipping address and phone # I will email to you my details of which you can proceed with payment via Western union or Money gram. I have an account with UPS so I will be shipping via UPS.

ThanksTalbot Ericson.

My reply

Thank you Talbot

But I'm looking for a bultaco astro not the Alpina ok..

Regards
Mark

Here is an attach photo of my 2001 Bultaco Astro.

ThanksTalbot Ericson.

My reply

Thank you again Talbot

But again this is the incorrect bike I'm looking for ok.
The bultaco astro 360 I'm looking for is a flat track
Motorcycle and its a 360cc not a 50cc trail/motard bike..

Thank you anyways.

Mark..

Can you please email me a photo of the bike you looking for so i can checked in my warehouse and get back to you with the photos.

Thanks,
Talbot Ericson.

Large
11-11-2010, 07:46 PM
lol @ checking his warehouse

just tell him to go fuck another goat

Lewis Moto
11-11-2010, 07:59 PM
nah fuck him.
Send him this and lets see if he has one of these in his warehouse.
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1289471382.jpg

Its the Cowasaki model but you are obviously looking for the Bull taco model

oldskool
11-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Thats a scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snaffler
11-11-2010, 08:37 PM
[:p] thats funny..

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1289474819.jpg

Elapid
11-11-2010, 08:43 PM
Is that the new Z1000 Aido?

I've been getting a few scam emails lately so I've replied to a few. Fucking time wasting dipstick scamming pricks.

This is what I got and the responce I sent is after it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 03:28:12 -0700
Subject: From Mariam Dearest in Mind
To:

From Mariam Dearest in Mind

Dearest

It is my pleasure to write you after consideration, since I can not be able to see you face to face. at first, please I need your help. I am Mariam Abdullah, the only Daughter of late Mr & Mrs Muhammed Abdullah, from Sierra-Leone (I am 22years of age.) My father was a liability Cocoa and Gold merchant in Sierra-Leone before his untimely death. After his business trip to Tunisia, to nagociate on a cocoa and gold business he wanted to invest in Tunisia, a week after he came back from Tunisia, he got an accident with my mother of which my mother died instantly but my father died five days after in a private hospital. On that faithful afternoon, I didnt know that my father was going to leave me after I had earlier lost my mother, but before he gave up the ghost, it was as if he knew he was going to die. He my father, (MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE) he called me to his bed side and told me that he deposited the sum of ($9,000.000.00) Nine Million,United State Dollars. in a bank in Cote D'Ivoire.

That the money was meant for his cocoa and Gold business he wanted to establish in Tunisia, according to my father he deposited the money in a fixed suspense account using my name as the next of kin, He instructed me to seek for a reliable and trust worthy business partner for my life time investment abroad. Now I have succeeded in locating the deposit documents and the bank where this money is in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire. Due to political problem in our country I am Now seeking for your assistance to help me transfer this money out from this country Cote D'Ivoire to your account abroad so that we should invest it in any meaningful and lucrative business in your country because this is my only hope in life. I am willing to offer you 20% of the total fund if only you can help me out of my present predicame.

I seek your assistance in the follwing ways:

(1.) To provide a bank account where this money can be transfered into.
(2.) To make arrangements for me to come over to your country after the successful transfering of this money into your account, to come and further my education.
(3.) To help invest this money in a profitable business since I am only 22yrs of age and do not know much about business.
(4.) I want you to promise me that you are not going to betray me after the money gets into your account.

The worst part of it is that my uncle is trying to kill me over this money because I refused to hand him over the documents covering this money, He has sold all my father's landed properties including his cars which rightful belong to me and now he want me to hand over the banking document of my father in my possesion which I refused. Now he said that he will have this money by all means even if it means killing me, so because of this I ran away from our country Sierra-Leone. i am now in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire were the money is deposit and hide in a hotel,pending when this money will be transfered so that I can leave the country for my safty.

Thank's and Allah bless you.

Yours sincerely,
Mariam.

So, I sent this back. The photo I sent her was the one of Des in his silver suit in a thread a while ago.

Dear Mariam,

that is such a sad a touching story. You are very lucky to have found me and I am very trusting. I will need proof that you are who you say you are so a photo of you holding a local newspaper dated with todays date will be fine. I had an uncle try to kill me once, I managed to lure him to a pig farmout at Porkypigville and he "had a miss-hap" and was never seen again. I was scared for a while but my plan was faultless, and I trust you won't let anybody know, because we now care for each other.

I was once in your country. I participated in a charity run, raising money for cattle affected by dry grass. I have attached a photo of myself. I was on television over there because I was very fast and came second out of the 673 people in the race. I paint myself silver because i like to think I am like a bullet....a silver one. I had a pet monkey, also silver, but it was eaten by a very large cat. I miss Mr Snuggles, he was my one true love.

$9 Million is a lot of money, when you get it from the bank make sure you get it in large notes, not small coins as it will be very hard to lift because all the coins will be heavy. Do you have pets? Since the loss of Mr Snuggles I have not been able to bring myself to get another pet. Do you think if we met, I could put a collar on you and walk you around our house like I used to do with Mr. Snuggles? He liked that, then we'd go to a park and I'd let him climb the trees. I used to like that a lot. I could watch you climb trees too if you like. Being just 22 I'm sure you would climb really well. After a good climb Mr Snuggles loved a nice chocolate milkshake. Do you like milkshakes?

I hope to hear from you soon as I think you are lovely,

Kris.

oldskool
11-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Post the reply to that chestnut.

el sammo
11-11-2010, 10:41 PM
i got schemed here over a cr125 i tried to buy online was spewin, lost $1000 rmb so only around $150 aussie but just pissed i didnt get the bike hahah

whod have thought that buying online in china could go bad? haha

336LJ
12-11-2010, 12:16 AM
as soon as I read WESTERN UNION! BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

its a scam.
Why the fuck people pay with instant shit like that just amazes me.
I know a dumbass who lost 8k on a fucking caravan.
WHY WHY WHY do these fucking people let it happen to themselves!

K6Thou
13-11-2010, 02:56 PM
You can really have some fun with these scum if you want. People have made a bloody online sport out of it.:D

Heaps of funny stuff here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/ these scammers will do anything if they think they 'll get some cash.

Snaffler
16-11-2010, 06:06 PM
and heres another or the same tosser with another offer..
so i replied lol

>
> Hi,
>
>
> I do have the items(s) in good condition in my ware-house and i will
> like to know if you're still in need of the item(s). kindly contact
> me.
>
> Thanks.
>
> George.
> Email.gwaltersales45@gmail.com
> Address.35 Burton street.London UK
.................................................. ........

hiya George

what items do you have in your warehouse?
i am still in need of the item im after if you
could let me know if you have the item..

cheers...

Snaffler
16-11-2010, 09:33 PM
Hello Mark
>
> Thanks for the mail. I've the requested original complete Astro
> complete rolling less engine in a perfect shape and condition and I am
> asking a 580GBP as I will be shipping via UPS on a 3 working days
> delivery and will accept payment via Western Union or Money Gram.
> What's your complete shipping address?
>
>
Kind regards,
George

hiya George

that sounds perfect and i cant wait to see it in person, please send your complete address so i can fly down there as
i have some frequent flying points to use up and can fly for free..
USP shipping is no good to me George and i will have DHL transport the bike back for me after you send me a copy
of the tital for the bike and chassis number for import purposes ok and dont worry about Western Union or Money Gram
as i will pay you in person and i will have your 580GBP converted before i leave australia and it will be in my back pocket
waiting for you.. i will also require your full name, address and location of your warehouse where the ITEM is kept for the import approval
paper work and a contact number that customs can reach you on ok..

once i have all your details and a picture of the bike and pictures of the chassis number i will put the import approval
paper work together and submit it and as soon as it arrives i will fly down to meet you and we can go to your warehouse to
show me this great bike you have ok..

cheers
mark..

hotmilk
16-11-2010, 09:36 PM
trace his ip address ;) thats what i do... i get them to email me back from their email (usually ppl enquiring through bikesales or similar trying to scam me) then trace their ip address... :D

Snaffler
16-11-2010, 10:27 PM
this guy is sending emails to me from 4 or 5 accounts so far as
his emails are all gmail.com and also posting USP and send money
threw money gram or western..

not that i know how to lol
but what do you do with the IP address once you have it?

Shadowzone
16-11-2010, 11:18 PM
quote:Originally posted by Snaffler

this guy is sending emails to me from 4 or 5 accounts so far as
his emails are all gmail.com and also posting USP and send money
threw money gram or western..

not that i know how to lol
but what do you do with the IP address once you have it?

You send them their IP address and tell them you know who and where they are and you have people coming to kill them...

Snaffler
17-11-2010, 05:15 PM
:D kill them lol..