PDA

View Full Version : ASF FIRST CLASS SERVICE

BANDITROD
01-11-2010, 07:07 PM
well i just got home from my 5 day trip round the snowy mountains and back and just wanted to give a shout out to Scotty ,Fee and marcia for the awesome food and a place to crash and also to Jacktar for putting us up for a night and fedding us the boys had a ball and wouldnt shut up all the way home i any of you lot tavel anywhere near myrtleford i suggest stopping and the butter factory its a family business which scotty is a part of and it is fucking supurb feed i will chuck up some pics later but some highlights were me having my first baked spud with some gay shit on it and wheeling my gixxer up to 230kph (fucking awesome feeling)

so once again Scotty(and family) and Blowie(and family) you cunts Rock

Gitzy
01-11-2010, 07:34 PM
Onya Lads/families.. great to hear..

quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD
you cunts Rock

^^^ Best compliment EVER..

wheeling my gixxer up to 230kph (fucking awesome feeling)

You Sir are crazzzy.. 20km wheelies make me wee a little..

BANDITROD
01-11-2010, 07:42 PM
you would be surprised how easy it is todd

yoda
01-11-2010, 08:00 PM
get it to the limiter you pussy!

Mishdog20
01-11-2010, 08:54 PM

well i just got home from my 5 day trip round the snowy mountains and back and just wanted to give a shout out to Scotty ,Fee and marcia for the awesome food and a place to crash and also to Jacktar for putting us up for a night and fedding us the boys had a ball and wouldnt shut up all the way home i any of you lot tavel anywhere near myrtleford i suggest stopping and the butter factory its a family business which scotty is a part of and it is fucking supurb feed i will chuck up some pics later but some highlights were me having my first baked spud with some gay shit on it and wheeling my gixxer up to 230kph (fucking awesome feeling)

so once again Scotty(and family) and Blowie(and family) you cunts Rock

Ill second everything you've said up here Rod. Had an absolute blast, meeting a bunch of ASF members, and Scotty's family, namely Fee a real genuine top chick. Feelin stiff and sore now though, probably due to the 2700 odd k's we rode, lol.
Highlights, Rod bagging Shaun and I for eating " Gay Shit" Herb bread, Pasta and Coffee, getting a tank slapper cranked over in the pissin rain and saving it, Farting in Rod's helmet when stopped for a smoke, and the thousand odd whoolies by everyone, Lol.

rod185651
01-11-2010, 10:39 PM

i will chuck up some pics later

Waiting waiting :D

boris
01-11-2010, 10:50 PM
WTF the snowey mountains Rod our mountains would've been snowey when u were up this way (maybe not this far but they were still snowey) fuck ya woulda been sweet ta meet ya since I cunt get ta NFR

Pab13
02-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Good to hear you all had a good time and got back safe see you soon rod

livewire
03-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Helmet farts!
You learn something new every day

BANDITROD
03-11-2010, 03:57 PM
for the next 30 or so klms i could smell shit and i thought it was just roadkill on my bike somewhere and then mishdog fessed up so the following morning he woke up to my dirty undies on his face ....hehehehe and no i wasnt still wearing them

RevHead
03-11-2010, 07:20 PM
bahahahahaha bahahahahahahaha