PDA

View Full Version : Cheap bar end mirrors on the bay

JackTar
18-10-2010, 11:07 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/YAMAHA-SUZUKI-KAWASAKI-HONDA-BLACK-CNC-BAR-END-MIRRORS-/300446291566?pt=AU_Motorcycle_Parts_Accessories&hash=item45f3fe966e

Yeah I know they are chinese but they are just mirrors and if one breaks off the chances of you going over the bars because of it are pretty low.

kev@vcm
18-10-2010, 11:22 AM
There not half bad looking might snap up a set . Thanks for posting that up

Iceman
18-10-2010, 02:39 PM
I bought a set similar to that earlier this year. I don't think I paid that much though. I'm pretty happy with them, just gotta remember to do'm up tight or they vibrate and come loose.

holyman_999
18-10-2010, 07:25 PM
I just purchased a set of those for the rebuild. They look the business, considering the last ones I had were cast ally-shit, and cost about the same (or close enough).
The only thing you should be aware of with these is that the mirror is convex, which I personally prefer, as I am a head-check nazi.
That aside, I am very happy with the quality and the price.

JackTar
19-10-2010, 11:29 AM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

I bought a set similar to that earlier this year. I don't think I paid that much though. I'm pretty happy with them, just gotta remember to do'm up tight or they vibrate and come loose.

Clint I have thee oberon ones and they are no different except that the part I had to replace cost more than that pair total (mind you the guy was a thief some of you might know him)