PDA

View Full Version : toll roads are unconstitutional,

uncle pervy
17-10-2010, 07:06 PM
here are some sections of the constitution that pertain to your paying tolls here in australia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_pSklE_0xI
people have successfully used these to NOT pay tolls and electronic monitoring of our movements conflicts with the privacy act of 1988

Gitzy
17-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Awwwesome sooo where's your bike?? I would be interested in reading something/anything about it...

Cruisecontrol
17-10-2010, 07:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by uncle pervy
people have successfully used these to NOT pay tolls

Why not just use roads that do not have tolls?

Oh, I know!
Because they are just tightarse fucks that want something for nothing.

Shadowzone
17-10-2010, 08:05 PM
When I had my truck I refused to pay the tolls on the Gateway motorway when in B-double format because there was no other available route north or south bound, but in Single I payed up because there are other alternatives. They never chased me for the tolls when in the double because I told them until there was another route it was illegal for them to force me onto a toll road. I always paid otherwise. Except on the bike when I could ride around the sensors and miss the cameras in the old set up.

As for not wanting to pay the tolls Pervy?

Why more of the same? don't use the roads or cough up unless like me you're in a bdouble without an alternate route available for free. Then by all means argue the point.

ralph
17-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Toll roads SUCK[V]
We are all too busy to give a fuck[xx(]

uncle pervy
17-10-2010, 08:27 PM
whats to tell? motors basically stock though i have ripped off the airbox and fitted pods. jetted to suit the tapered turbo cans that came off my old 1970 tr6p. gotta get something quieter. chucked away anything plastic along with the old pipe hangers and peg mounts and made linkages to suit the new peg position (solo (higher and further back. frame came with the racing position mount holes already in it))and cut down the tail section. lowered the ride height at the back axle 45mm so i could touch the ground with both feet and slid the forks up 50mm in the front. im in the process of making new triple clamps so i can mate the stock steering stem to suzuki usd forks. motogadget mini recessed into the top clamp with 3 idiot lights on either side of it. chucked the big single headlight in favour of 38mm projector beams which i want to mount between the forks, so there is nothing at the front but clamps and steering stem with mini reservoirs but.... mini indicators with the rears mounted either side on the rear hugger. fitted a remote start ignition although its going back to keyed. moto master flame rotors mounted to zzr 1100 rims sitting on michie rubber. stock calipers with braided brake lines. oh and its purple with gold alloy, you know anodised billet reserviors, foot pegs, levers and triple trees. and i've yet to make new battery box and overflow bottle redo the rear shock and forks and electrics. but it starts and runs, if the battery has life in it

uncle pervy
17-10-2010, 08:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by Shadowzone

we dont have tolls. so i dont care

suxukifreak
17-10-2010, 08:41 PM
I save $40 a week by taking the pushy over the Gateway to work....

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/5623/98717270.png

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5099/27990953.png

RevHead
17-10-2010, 08:55 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^ fit fella^^^^^^^ im lazy id just pay

BANDITROD
17-10-2010, 09:36 PM
i bet you wear lycra to des .....lol

Elapid
17-10-2010, 10:09 PM
That is impossible to be your bike Des, it isn't shiny enough.

suxukifreak
18-10-2010, 05:37 AM
Here i am saving the environment and all i get is smart comments ;)

Tony OW31
18-10-2010, 07:12 AM

When I had my truck I refused to pay the tolls on the Gateway motorway when in B-double format because there was no other available route north or south bound, but in Single I payed up because there are other alternatives. They never chased me for the tolls when in the double because I told them until there was another route it was illegal for them to force me onto a toll road. I always paid otherwise. Except on the bike when I could ride around the sensors and miss the cameras in the old set up.

Why more of the same? don't use the roads or cough up unless like me you're in a bdouble without an alternate route available for free. Then by all means argue the point.

They're sneaky fuckers tho' the bridge leading to the springfield greenbank arterial was unlimited weight until the tolls shot up 25% in July, now its limited to 15 tons, so the trucks that used that route to miss the toll on the Logan now have to go through it.

Shadowzone
18-10-2010, 09:31 AM

we dont have tolls. so i dont care

Then why bother? Those who want to argue the point on paying know already, those who don't know don't as a rule give a rats and if they do they'll find out for themselves. If you don't have tolls it really does make little difference to you in the long run doesn't it?

Or are you just an attention seeking whore?

Got any pics of your bike? It sounds like a fucken nice thing and I'd like a look.

JackTar
18-10-2010, 11:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

i bet you wear lycra to des .....lol

No, I bet he has a suit that is chromed.

2ndclasscitizen
18-10-2010, 11:36 AM
If you don't want to pay a toll then don't use a service provided by a private company.

suxukifreak
18-10-2010, 03:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by 2ndclasscitizen

If you don't want to pay a toll then don't use a service provided by a private company.

Thanks to all the guys paying tolls, i can use my FREE Gateway pushbike track ;)

uncle pervy
18-10-2010, 09:32 PM
is that bridge really as steep as it looks going down hill?
and no. no pictures, didnt think it looked flash enough to take picture 'sides was too busy ridin it. got some somewhere from when i was draggin it down at the old ravenswood strip, but it was still stock then

Large
18-10-2010, 09:46 PM

What if it's a gubmint/public road or it's the only legal way you can drive your truck etc?

El_Hefty
18-10-2010, 09:48 PM
i spend 60 a week on tolls driving my tintop driving from the coast to mt ommaney and back every day, ill save nearly half by riding a bike... its what im using to justify buying a new one .... so im saving money paying tolls

works for me ;o)

2ndclasscitizen
18-10-2010, 11:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

What if it's a gubmint/public road or it's the only legal way you can drive your truck etc?

I have no issues with the truck drivers/operators not paying in those situations, or even ordinary motorists where they are forced on to toll roads (re: Cross City Tunnel inital closures), but in situations with an alternative (i.e, the majortity of toll roads for the majority of users), pay it or go a different way. Don't sit there and try and weasel out of it using laws designed for entirely different purposes.

336LJ
19-10-2010, 02:33 AM
When I go to court - and it looks like I will - I'll let you all know about toll operators and their dodgy shit.
No proof just a list of amounts and times I apparently owe them for.
the list changes, the amount changes, and every time I request proof they either ignore me or send me half assed letters lacking very important details such as NUMBERPLATES that are clearly visible. or ACTUAL PROOF!!!!

its been a year since I sent a formal objection, requested for the matter to be heard in court, was ignored, and they defaulted on their claims without substantiating documentation to prove its valid, and it has now escalated (because I apparently have no REASONABLE EXCUSE to refuse to pay for this shit according to the new infringment notice) so now I'm dealing with a new bunch of criminals, because the last bunch passed the debt/responsibility of enforcing the debt, to some other fuck tard govt agency who slapped another few hundred bucks on top of it without any justification and basically ignore the same stuff I'v been saying and sum it up as "you have to pay us... because PAY US THATS WHY"
I have a folder almost an inch thick of copies of letters I have sent them, and the crap they send back.
worst part is, over a tiny initial alledged debt like this, I could very well be forced to pay court costs even though...http://www2.ohchr.org/english/law/ccpr.htm#art15

it IS bullshit, and the more these people conduct themselves in such a shifty manner the more it raises questions to me as to the genuine legal ability for them to be able to operate at all.

uncle pervy
19-10-2010, 07:20 AM
talk about dodgy. hows the old bloke the owners of the clem 7 say was doing over 80 through the tunnel, on his mobility scooter. saw that on a currant affair the other night. or the chick done for speeding, while her car was on the back of a tow truck. talk about lunacy.
good luck with that shit in court ivan, hope you win one. though it sounds like your going to be stitched up =[

JackTar
19-10-2010, 11:33 AM
I wouldn't have thought someone as educated and worldly as you would be watching a show as biased as ACA

Hillsy
19-10-2010, 11:52 AM
Hang on mate - that Tracey Grimshaw has got REAL cred - she even got Gordon Ramsey to apologize to her ;)

JackTar
19-10-2010, 12:08 PM
I've met her in real life and he was bang on the mark, she is a pig, even more so now that she has discovered botox.

latheboy
19-10-2010, 12:22 PM
What????? Am i going to court????? :D

TV is all lies and propaganda, entertainment for the weak minded..

Turn it off and go outside people, there's a whole world to explore out there.

I know tolls are illegal, big deal i don't use them.
There are better things in my world to worry about.
If you don't like them, don't use them. If you don't care then use them.

You can try but you can't beat them in the long run, we have to play by their rules there's no 2 ways about it.

If you want to change stuff you need to catch yourself a retarded leper (who was abused as a child and now has AIDS and only 1 leg) and train them to complain about everything you don't like.
Minority groups have all the power.

uncle pervy
19-10-2010, 07:03 PM
imagine if gordon ramsey and judge judy had a love child
what a attitudinal little fucktard that would be

latheboy
19-10-2010, 08:19 PM
I said it before ... turn off the TV

Elapid
19-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Back to Des in his Chromed Suit...........

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1287493475.jpg

[xx(][xx(][xx(][V][:0]

suxukifreak
20-10-2010, 05:49 AM
Looks like im wearing Banditrods undies [xx(] ;)

uncle pervy
24-10-2010, 10:39 AM
man they been lying to you for so long, you actually think its a good thing.
last year $200 million was collected from the Westlink M7 by macquarie atlas roads. profit.
macquarie altas roads limited channel funds to macquarie atlas roads international limited. they are registered in bermuda and their top 5 shareholders are
1. HSBC Custody Nominees (Australia) Limited with 98,413,229 shares comprising %21.76
2. Macquarie Capital Group Ltd with 63,490,773 shares or %14.04
3. National Nominees Limited with 60,755,946 shares thats %13.43
4. JP Morgan Nominees Australia Limited 52,176,096 shares %11.53
5. Citicorp Nominees Pty Limited 29,243,793 shares at %6.46
last year this consortium of bankers made 5,093 million from its international tolls operations in canada, usa, england and poland
so explain to me just how this benefits aussie road users?

Cruisecontrol
24-10-2010, 11:10 AM

Who are you talking to?

scotty
24-10-2010, 11:10 AM
you tell em pervey,
Take that all u toll luvers..........

Shadowzone
24-10-2010, 11:59 AM

last year $200 million was collected from the Westlink M7 by macquarie atlas roads. profit.
macquarie altas roads limited channel funds to macquarie atlas roads international limited. they are registered in bermuda and their top 5 shareholders are
1. HSBC Custody Nominees (Australia) Limited with 98,413,229 shares comprising %21.76
2. Macquarie Capital Group Ltd with 63,490,773 shares or %14.04
3. National Nominees Limited with 60,755,946 shares thats %13.43
4. JP Morgan Nominees Australia Limited 52,176,096 shares %11.53
5. Citicorp Nominees Pty Limited 29,243,793 shares at %6.46
last year this consortium of bankers made 5,093 million from its international tolls operations in canada, usa, england and poland

They made $5billion overseas? Who cares?

It's irrelevant to your argument.

kroosn
24-10-2010, 12:06 PM
No the worst part is the construction of all the extra parts for the new gateway bridge. The government saying they are trying to prop up local industry is bullshit. They are supposed to use main roads registered fabricators in Australia to ensure the quality but Leighton constructions went to the government and said we can make it X million dollars cheaper if we get it all from china. Fair enough except they reduced the design life of all the components from 100 years (mainroads requirement) to 25 years. Which means that the old bridge will outlive the new one and tax payers will be up for millions of dollars in upkeep and repairs. I wish the government would think more than three years ahead.

uncle pervy
24-10-2010, 12:56 PM
hey shadow, you want to keep paying fat rich cunts to use roads in this country and not caring that the money is going overseas and not to benefit the road users like they say it is, thats your business. but when they are doing so at the expense of the australian constitution, the very rules put there to protect us from unscrupulous government and others who would exploit us, then i will hold up whatever example i like.
200 million from 1 toll road. how many toll roads, bridges, gates are there in this country and how much do they contribute to this country and its that "It's irrelevant to your argument." attitude that let them get away with it.

Elapid
24-10-2010, 01:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

Who are you talking to?

Bloody hell Cruise, he was talking about "they", weren't you paying attention?

Cruisecontrol
24-10-2010, 04:00 PM

how many toll roads, bridges, gates are there in this country and how much do they contribute to this country and its that "It's irrelevant to your argument." attitude that let them get away with it.

Are you actually arguing about how little somebody contributes to this country financially and how inappropriate it is?

bluemk1
24-10-2010, 05:00 PM

how many toll roads, bridges, gates are there in this country and how much do they contribute to this country and its that "It's irrelevant to your argument." attitude that let them get away with it.

Are you actually arguing about how little somebody contributes to this country financially and how inappropriate it is?

LOL :D

2ndclasscitizen
24-10-2010, 05:05 PM

I dunno, having a whacking great road running around the edge of Sydney to make trips shorter seems like a pretty good benefit to me.

(You know, the road the private companies collecting the tolls built and paid for)

BANDITROD
24-10-2010, 05:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by suxukifreak

Looks like im wearing Banditrods undies [xx(] ;)
you wish my undies are even more awesome than those

Shadowzone
24-10-2010, 07:15 PM

I dunno, having a whacking great road running around the edge of Sydney to make trips shorter seems like a pretty good benefit to me.

(You know, the road the private companies collecting the tolls built and paid for)

I could tell you how many hours travel it's saved me from having to run the CUmberland highway into Parramatta Road and work my way down to the Hume to get through the Sydney Cesspool of Traffic except, well I forgot. I'll pay them to drive on their road simply because it's of a high standard and saves me about 3 - 4 hours of fighting through cunts in cars with NFI.

Shadowzone
24-10-2010, 07:18 PM

hey shadow, you want to keep paying fat rich cunts to use roads in this country and not caring that the money is going overseas and not to benefit the road users like they say it is, thats your business. but when they are doing so at the expense of the australian constitution, the very rules put there to protect us from unscrupulous government and others who would exploit us, then i will hold up whatever example i like.
200 million from 1 toll road. how many toll roads, bridges, gates are there in this country and how much do they contribute to this country and its that "It's irrelevant to your argument." attitude that let them get away with it.

No mate, the point you made was entirely irrelevant to your argument. I couldn't give two fucks how much they made in profit from tolls in Poland, Canada and the US or UK or whatever country it was. If it isn't Oz why are you telling us?

The M7 is a brilliant road. Believe me anything which saves me half a days drive is worth the $20 it costs to run my truck down the thing. the fuel burnt the other way is going to cost me 5 times that at least.

Argue with something plausible. There are alternative routes so it is not unconstitutional. It is however illegal to force someone onto a toll road without allowing them an alternative route. The owners of this road aren't doing that.

RevHead
24-10-2010, 07:49 PM
uncle pervy do u just like typing,lol we all know tolls suck but theres absoulutey nothing any of us can do,unless your rooting julia gillard its really a lost cause ,

uncle pervy
24-10-2010, 08:16 PM
is it a lost cause? or have you just given up
and why then are people arguing against the tolls and winning
stand fucking up for yourselves or take us all down with your apathy

uncle pervy
24-10-2010, 08:24 PM
i might not be a new south welshman but i support andrew stoner and his campain to reduce cpt. for a start

uncle pervy
24-10-2010, 08:29 PM
know why there are no tolls in W.A. 'cause we wont stand for it
like when they tried to remove the constitution from W.A. (like Vic.) we had them charged with treason
you fucking pussies will be the death of us all

Elapid
24-10-2010, 08:33 PM
This is getting very interwesting now [B)]

RevHead
24-10-2010, 09:02 PM
well in sweden in one night the people tore all the speed cameras out in one night,,

uncle pervy
24-10-2010, 09:05 PM
like that will happen here.
ha ha
soft cocks. several countries have come out and said camera's do nothing to the amount of road accidents, but they DO increase revenue.
what ARE you going to do about it??? buy more vaso i bet

RevHead
24-10-2010, 09:07 PM
fuck that ,id love to be able to beat city hall ,but i dont have the funds,vaso? i got a wife ,,also i live 630k nth of shitiny,and 580ks south of brisvagas, so really i couldnt give a fuck ,enjoy your own pissed off life in the big smoke,was born there ,and left,as over crowded pissed off dickheads who think they own the city,when really they own nothing and there the bosses of jack n shit,i lve in the country make loads of cash and actually enjoy life,the only thing i worry about is the weather,and what helmet or leather jacket to ride in cheers fella,[B)]

uncle pervy
24-10-2010, 09:11 PM
then use your voice and tell them you wont take it anymore

Hillsy
24-10-2010, 09:17 PM

like that will happen here.
ha ha
soft cocks. several countries have come out and said camera's do nothing to the amount of road accidents, but they DO increase revenue.
what ARE you going to do about it??? buy more vaso i bet

Outside of insane ranting on the internet, what exactly have YOU done about it?

uncle pervy
24-10-2010, 09:21 PM
i have tried to raise awareness. not lay down and cop it
what have you done about it?
besides try and tell me im wrong and that they are right

Hillsy
24-10-2010, 10:21 PM
I never said you were wrong - just nuts.

uncle pervy
25-10-2010, 06:27 AM
???? you lay there with their cocks in your arse's and their hands in your wallets and tell me im nuts for speaking out.
what kind of example are you holding up? that its ok to be robbed by international corporations masked as quasi government, so long as no-one says anything.
well too fucking bad, im saying something

Gitzy
25-10-2010, 06:46 AM
Start saying something somewhere else then your becoming annoying, or is it just me???.. who gives a fuck about the tolls or taxes or whatfucking ever, get out of the house ride your bike and chill the fuck out dude and you'll live longer and happier..

uncle pervy
25-10-2010, 06:52 AM
good. glad im becoming annoying. maybe if your noses are rubbed in it long enough something will get done about it
and if you dont like what i say. dont read

Gitzy
25-10-2010, 06:58 AM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1287958092.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1288020196.jpg

Thats just my opinion :D

RevHead
25-10-2010, 06:59 AM
speed humps r annoying as well

uncle pervy
25-10-2010, 06:59 AM
and your entitled to it

Cruisecontrol
25-10-2010, 10:10 AM

???? you lay there with their cocks in your arse's and their hands in your wallets and tell me im nuts for speaking out.
what kind of example are you holding up? that its ok to be robbed by international corporations masked as quasi government, so long as no-one says anything.
well too fucking bad, im saying something

Speaking out?

You are just recycling rubbish that you have found on the internet and moving it to somewhere else on the internet. Way to stick it to the man. Oh, you tried that and had your arse handed to you.

W.A. doesn't have motorways because you wouldn't let them? Ha fucking ha. The real reason is that there is nowhere to bloody well get to, so obviously nobody is going to pay to get there.

Any proof of your "treason" claims? Or is this just more of your misinformed second-hand information?

uncle pervy
25-10-2010, 08:13 PM
first off i would like to apologise to anyone who took offence at my calling you pussies. although i was drunk, and thats no excuse, it was not my intent to insult you. im sorry for the dis.

uncle pervy
25-10-2010, 08:24 PM
do a youtube search cruise. start off with bob brown commiting treason. calling for a plebiscite for australia to become a republic without a referendum and follow on from there to julia gillard charged with treason for attempting to remove the constitution from w.a. like bob hawke did to victoria and then he went on to bring in the australia act, that is already in place to replace the constitution. then watch the 4 part series on australian govt acts of treason didnt we already go through this? your right about there being nowhere to go in perth, didnt stop them from wanting a toll on the freeway when it was first opened
"You are just recycling rubbish that you have found on the internet and moving it to somewhere else on the internet. Way to stick it to the man. Oh, you tried that and had your arse handed to you". really??? to what are you referring

rod185651
25-10-2010, 08:54 PM

i might not be a new south welshman but i support andrew stoner and his campain to reduce cpt. for a start

It is not Andrew Stoner's campaign, he is just playing politics.

It is the MCC of NSW who are doing the lobbying
It is guys like CJ Burns who are organising rallies and protests
It is guys like Weasel and Merilyn who have formed groups like Riders against Bureaucracy

Apathy? You've got no idea mate

Cruisecontrol
25-10-2010, 09:00 PM
didnt we already go through this?

Yes, we already went through this.
I pointed out that any nutjob can make such a claim and that it was up to a court of law to throw it out as nonsense.
You ignored these facts and just came out with something else. Until people are considered guilty in such a court and sentences are given for stated crimes, then it will be considered relevant. Until then it continues to be nothing but nonsense.

Remember this one?

uncle pervy
25-10-2010, 09:33 PM
part IV section 44 (ii) states:
44 Disqualification
Any person who:
(i) is under any acknowledgment of allegiance, obedience, or
adherence to a foreign power, or is a subject or a citizen or
entitled to the rights or privileges of a subject or a citizen of a
foreign power; or
(ii) is attainted of treason, or has been convicted and is under
sentence, or subject to be sentenced, for any offence
punishable under the law of the Commonwealth or of a State
by imprisonment for one year or longer; or
(iii) is an undischarged bankrupt or insolvent; or.

no where can i find anything about gillard being found innocent, not guilty or the matter being dismissed. No Where... and by fuck i have looked. so by constitutional law she is unfit to hold office

uncle pervy
25-10-2010, 09:38 PM

Remember this one?
[/quote]
i wasnt arguing anything of the sort. i was pointing out the 200 million, from 1 toll road goes o/s and doesnt benefit aussies at all, and how many toll roads, bridges and gates are there in this country and how much is going to fat rich cunts with more money than the average aussie can spend in a lifetime.

uncle pervy
25-10-2010, 10:16 PM
we have already established that you present biased and uninformed opinions cruise and dont bother to question your sources. so when will you learn i check my facts before i say anything. remember john perkins and your pathetic attempts to discredit what was corroborated by the then head of the cia. remember you saying you dont look at both sides of a case, just find evidence to support your theories regardless of whose rhetoric your spouting. and this after you stated "i question everything" when in actuality you question not much at all

336LJ
26-10-2010, 12:12 AM
My mum always said be nice to fat chicks cause they might have a hot sister. now THAT is a fact not conspiracy.

but seriously.. will you guys pitch in and pass the hat around to collect for my impending court costs? shant be long now, my anus is already twitching in anticipation of the extreme dry fucking it will be receiving by the common law upholding, totally non corrupt, biased , brainwashed and ill informed legal mumbo jumbo justice system !

Cruisecontrol
26-10-2010, 04:20 AM

we have already established that you present biased and uninformed opinions cruise and dont bother to question your sources.

Who is we?

And that would have to be the funniest thing you have said for a while. Do you even read what you write?

Elapid
26-10-2010, 06:57 AM
"We" is "they's" cousin.

uncle pervy
26-10-2010, 07:10 AM
go and reread page 6 of notice of intent and understanding.
we is you and i cruise, wait let me post it for you here

Posted - 10 Oct 2010 : 11:00:07
quote:
Originally posted by uncle pervy

and before you condemned this as conspiracy theory did you even take the time to listen or watch to what perkins had to say?

Not surprisingly, no I didn't.

I chose read what people with knowledge on the subject had to say such as him being "a vainglorious peddler of nonsense"

and that there was:
"a lack of documentary or testimonial evidence to corroborate the claim that the NSA was involved in his hiring to Chas T. Main. In addition, the author of the State Department release claims that the NSA "is a cryptological (codemaking and codebreaking) organization, not an economic organization" and that its missions do not involve "anything remotely resembling placing economists at private companies in order to increase the debt of foreign countries."

Edited by - Cruisecontrol on 10 Oct 2010 11:01:07

as it turns out the source you held up was an economist in the employ of the bankers. didnt check that fact out did you? he just happened to be in the fortuitous position, for them, of being a columist for the washington post. not even a reporter, just a columnist and as we know columnist are hired to write puff pieces or express their own point of view

Cruisecontrol
26-10-2010, 04:01 PM
"We" haven't established a damn thing other that your tenuous grip on reality.

I am glad that you chose to quote this as it is another thing you not surprisingly ignored:

"a lack of documentary or testimonial evidence to corroborate the claim that the NSA was involved in his hiring to Chas T. Main. In addition, the author of the State Department release claims that the NSA "is a cryptological (codemaking and codebreaking) organization, not an economic organization" and that its missions do not involve "anything remotely resembling placing economists at private companies in order to increase the debt of foreign countries."

This had nothing to do with whatever writer wrote for the whatever newspaper, it is fact.

Also you may have in fact mistaken me for somebody that actually gives a shit about anything that you have to say. To tell you the truth I am doing this for nothing more than light entertainment.

This is how it goes:

You post nonsense,

I laugh and then spend about two minutes researching the outrageous claims, quickly finding something to refute it.

You post nonsense,

I laugh and then spend about two minutes researching the outrageous claims, quickly finding something to refute it.

So on and so forth.

I don't care either way, but I am honestly surprised that you buy into some of this shit so easily.

BANDITROD
26-10-2010, 04:38 PM
bump

Hillsy
26-10-2010, 05:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gitzy

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1288020196.jpg

Everyone in the office pissed themselves when I showed them this pic.

Cheers Gitzy ;)

Redmohawk
26-10-2010, 07:03 PM
I own a motorbike it goes fast enough to blow the crap on here outa my head, and Yet I come back to read more lol I need a bourbon !

RevHead
26-10-2010, 07:57 PM
hey adam is that a beam or a woody bloke i prefere beam myself,

Redmohawk
27-10-2010, 08:31 AM
After reading this shit it wouldnt matter, beam was the choice !

rod185651
27-10-2010, 12:28 PM
quote:Originally posted by revheadpete

Remind me to give you a dictionary when we get to Cooma Pete :D

Fight_fan
27-10-2010, 01:40 PM

LMAO U crack me up Pete! But I spose if i absolutely had to chose I'd take a beam over a woody bloke too...

Large
27-10-2010, 01:53 PM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1288198017.jpg

rod185651
28-10-2010, 06:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by Fight_fan

LMAO U crack me up Pete! But I spose if i absolutely had to chose I'd take a beam over a woody bloke too...

LOL what's wrong with Woody?
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1288242402.jpg

livewire
28-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Holiday pics, Large?
What, you hadn't noticed the vague similarity?
Laughed this morning when I heard (again) that "If ya dad doesn't have a
beard, you've got 2 mums" song

rock hard
30-10-2010, 12:10 AM
PERVY your gone quiet,whats going on mate