PDA

View Full Version : Gold coast Sat 23rd Oct. ride/bbq

crazymofo
08-10-2010, 08:06 AM
righto you pack of girls,

doing a ride, bbq for the asf mob to catch up.

doing a run out to kyogle, meeting yatala BP at 7.30AM depart 8am.

ending up back at my joint for a BBQ.

room on the beds, couches and floor for pissheads to pass out.

BYO drinks, and nibblies (bilo supermarket bottle-o less then 5min walk away). we'll supply meat, sausages and salads.

hopefully turn out to this is better then previous attempts, also those who cant make the ride are welcome to come round for the BBQ.

cheers.joe.

dirtfix
08-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Sounds good, but for some reason that date is ringing a bell in my head. At this stage i will say im in but i will double check. Even if i have something on, i will at least try and make the BBQ so i can meet a few of the heads (drink beer). Cheers,
Andy.

JDinOZ
18-10-2010, 01:47 PM
It's my 21st on Sunday so I might as well go for a nice bday ride and meet a few maniacs while I'm at it. A little bit worried as I can only take my cb400 on longer trips and I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with your rides, and I don't want to keep anyone waiting.
So it's up to you crazymofo..

robmac
18-10-2010, 03:56 PM
My bikes in bits again but will be up for a few more regular rides as soon as it's back together. Stay safe whoever goes on this one..

crazymofo
18-10-2010, 06:50 PM
well, after some unfortunate events on saturday, my bike is in bits too, so i wont be able to hold the ride/bbq. sorry to those who have said they wanted to come, but with the bike smashed again, im not in the entertaining mood. i'll post up another when im on a bike again.

cheers.joe.

robmac
19-10-2010, 07:53 AM
quote:Originally posted by crazymofo

well, after some unfortunate events on saturday, my bike is in bits too, so i wont be able to hold the ride/bbq. sorry to those who have said they wanted to come, but with the bike smashed again, im not in the entertaining mood. i'll post up another when im on a bike again.

cheers.joe.
You badly broken?? Pic's of the bike and what happened etc...

JDinOZ
19-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Sorry to hear about ur bike mate. Are you still in one piece yourself? Well ride some other time.

crazymofo
19-10-2010, 11:20 AM
im fine, corked calf muscle, otherwise all good, it was very low speed, but the bike has copped a flogging!

every panel, frame, bars, and the motor has taken a hard hit, cracking the block, so its now officially a write off, insurance is coming to the party, so looks like another K6 1000 roadbike will be in my stable to complement the k6 1000 racebike :D, and im looking like buying the wreck back.

cheers.joe.

Gix11
19-10-2010, 12:11 PM

so its now officially a write off

WTF! For real?

crazymofo
19-10-2010, 12:54 PM
yep,3 quotes, all coming back with a reccomendation to repairable write off, the assessor has called and said if he can see the engine damage, he will write it off too, so pending his inspection, it'll be taken away. no wonder insurance premiums are as high as they are, they are a bunch of trigger happy folk.

cheers.joe.

evad
19-10-2010, 12:58 PM
Hey Joe, thats a bummer. Big was looking so good....
At least you are ok!!

TheRussian
19-10-2010, 02:58 PM
Bugger mate !!! At least its insured... Ohh well K6 it is :)

robmac
19-10-2010, 03:06 PM

im fine, corked calf muscle, otherwise all good, it was very low speed, but the bike has copped a flogging!

every panel, frame, bars, and the motor has taken a hard hit, cracking the block, so its now officially a write off, insurance is coming to the party, so looks like another K6 1000 roadbike will be in my stable to complement the k6 1000 racebike :D, and im looking like buying the wreck back.

cheers.joe.

Slow speed until the bike rolled off the cliff!! Thank fuck u had insurance..

Cooper Custom
19-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Joe, thats crap news mate..As long as you are ok, you live to ride another day.. I should have those panel pics for you later this week.. Cheers, Rob

crazymofo
20-10-2010, 07:46 AM
thanks guys.

hadnt yet ridden the k4 long enough to miss it, but now i will get the chance to get one of my fave bikes under my arse again... the k6!! cant wait for it.

rob, that would be great mate, im really looking forward to seeing the outcome.

i'm ready to go when you are!

cheers.joe.