PDA

View Full Version : see whats been goin on with the beast

sprbeast
23-02-2007, 01:15 PM
it's been a bit since i been around sorry just trying to get me bike ready for bikeweek in daytona. and feeling sorry i can't afford to comedown to the AFR fuke me....anyway, while i was at the international dealer expo in indiana, my buddy who did the powder coating on my bike borrowed it to keep at his stand during the tuner war/motorama in harrisburg. so i figured what the hell and gave him $25 to enter superbeast in the bike catagory. well.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................it took 2nd! son of a beeyotch! yup a blinged out busa won. there were 12 bikes entered. my buddy talked to one of the judges and they said i didn't have enough graphics. oh well, they can keep the graphics. i felt pretty good about getting 2nd. even knowing the things that aren't finished yet.

well you all have fun at the AFR. i'll be in at bikeweek in a few. i'll see what kind of tit shots i can get up for ya. if your luck they won't be mine!

Gix11
23-02-2007, 02:44 PM
Yea, photo would be good mate, but not of Farm machinery. If there's anything radical let us see....

fimpBIKES
25-02-2007, 08:15 PM
good shit mate
SHIT IT TO EM!!!!

this place has gone TL mad by the way :D