PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Bike Security.

HOS
01-10-2010, 03:38 AM
The worlds most deadly shotgun [:p]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c

Lewis Moto
01-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Will have a hard time collecting on the fox bounty when all you have remaining is 2 single hairs from the tail!
Now for the 300 round per minute RPG! I'm sure they are working on it.
"Gets nasty. Get down to business!"

kev@vcm
01-10-2010, 07:37 PM
ok. well haveing not really used guns ever thats a pretty impressive weapon as its able to multi task , NICE

oldskool
01-10-2010, 09:44 PM
KILL KILL KILL!!!

BANDITROD
01-10-2010, 09:55 PM
as if shotguns wernt dangerous enough it would have some stopping power thats for sure

336LJ
02-10-2010, 12:44 AM
I goddam hate our fucking gun laws :( I want that thing!

got me we little SB 12Ga finally. must have been sitting for a while cause the first few times I pulled the trigger - click... wait a few seconds.... try again.. click.... wait a few seconds.. try again.. FAPAWW!! ooh - shouldn't have relaxed that time. the firing pin wasn't even protruding out far enough to hit the primer.. till I loosened it up a bit and dumped a dickload of oil in it.

Also picked up my .303 and brand spankin Rem 700 in .308.
I fucking love this .303.. more than the .308 to be honest. the .303 is actually pretty accurate out at 200 - 300 yards still breaking the barrel in on the remington but I'm really not that fussed on it.. was thinking maybe swapping it for a Tikka t3 stainless in 30-06 or anything really I did a bit of looking up on em and always intended on getting a tikka but they had the rem 700's for 1k.

Even tho its the base line for the range, they just seem .. toyish.. and they cheated on a few things.. I even hate the fucking moulding flash/seam left over from when the stock was made.
Remington also claim their 700's have a free floating barrel but you can't even slip a sheet of paper up between the stock and the barrel. Its like its touching at the end so I figure when the barrel gets a bit hot its not going to keep hitting where you point it.
It also feels shit when I shoulder it the more use it.. but that could just be my unco ness.

whatayaz reckon.. ?
(don't mean to thread hijack)

uncle pervy
03-10-2010, 07:33 PM
oh fuck yeah. zombie beware

Redmohawk
04-10-2010, 08:29 PM
336 the barrel on the rem might be set up for pressure on the for end some do it to make several quick shots more repeatable (personally I prefer fully floating glass beded action) But i have seen for end pressure setups with sinthetic stocks shoot quite well (under MOA out to 200m)

336LJ
05-10-2010, 12:48 AM
quote:Originally posted by Redmohawk

336 the barrel on the rem might be set up for pressure on the for end some do it to make several quick shots more repeatable (personally I prefer fully floating glass beded action) But i have seen for end pressure setups with sinthetic stocks shoot quite well (under MOA out to 200m)

Hmmmm, being that I know sfa about most of this I wasn't sure if it was intentional or not.
I had a bit of a fondle of a Ruger M77 Hawkey (African) the other day and am trying to decide if I wan't to swap it or not. I think 300.win mag might be alot of fun [8D], and this Ruger feels like its meant to be. sights are dead on when I bring the rifle up to my cheek, and it doesn't feel like some kind of crazy clarks "army soldier" toy pack for kids.

BANDITROD
05-10-2010, 07:54 PM
i just sold my pride and joy it was a ruger 220 swift varmit (heavy barrel) and it was fucking spot on every time you pulled the trigger so my advice would be to go the ruger mate shitload better than Remmington imo

336LJ
06-10-2010, 02:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by BANDITROD

i just sold my pride and joy it was a ruger 220 swift varmit (heavy barrel) and it was fucking spot on every time you pulled the trigger so my advice would be to go the ruger mate shitload better than Remmington imo

forms are in and I got 1k cash for my rem 700 (only had 45 rounds through it wearing it in) that went steee-raight onto the ruger. can't wait.
Now I just gotta find somewhere I can get some cheap ammo! its around 35-40 bucks for a pack of 20rnds in most places federal is about 50 a pack.:(