PDA

View Full Version : Ruptured Budgie Rally

Mr Hyosung
24-09-2010, 10:08 PM
Here's one for next year. 3rd weekend in May. Weekend after Mother's Day, 60k's west of Tenterfield. Food and Grog on site, wood provided, bring a tent and sleeping bag. Ride the mighty Tenterfield Range like a demon, drink gallons of piss, then fuck off home the next day. Sounds good to me. Supercharger and I will be attending as long as God sends all the Highway Patrols in the other direction for the next 8 months.

MONO
25-09-2010, 01:23 AM
<s>Build it</s> Post it an they will come..........he he http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1285403699.gif

Mr Hyosung
05-01-2011, 06:43 PM
And the big weekend is the 13th-15th May, so brush off the waxed cotton Belstaff's, get the BMW Boxer out of the shed and start growing a long grey beard to look like a real rally goer. There's beer, there's bikes, there's farting and swearing. What more could you need.

The crow
08-01-2011, 11:45 AM
sound good to me another excuse to revert to caveman days

Jinx
08-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Good to hear there's still a rally or two out there. What happened to the Rainforest, Black Stump, Retreat, Creak and all the other motorcycle rallies in Queensland. They were always a great time in the 80s. Seems to be a lot more bikes around now but less activities for us to get together.

Mr Hyosung
15-04-2011, 12:04 PM
Righto boys, the date is getting closer, whose keen?. Supercharger Mark and myself are up for it. All you need is a tent and a sleeping bag. Ladies will have their own toilets this year so if you want to bring the sort she wont have to piss behind a tree.

Supercharger_Mark
04-05-2011, 09:52 PM
Terry, (Mr Hyosung )just rang me from Brissy hospital today, he had a sun spot removed from the entrance of his ear, and a skin graft (I think taken from his foreskin) attached, the doc said no way should he pull a helmet on as it may tear the stitches (although I think foreskin would take a lot of pulling before it tore) so he's down but not out, he's talking about taking the car.
Anyway, I'm still going with another rider so if anyone is keen, post a reply or email me and I’ll set up a meeting place.

http://www.motoguzziclubqld.org/Our%20Rally.htm