PDA

View Full Version : BikefarmMV.de - bunch of thieving k~nts

22-02-2007, 11:24 AM
In September last year I ordered a set of tail riser's for my GPz9, plus a set for another member, from BikeFarmMV.de, in Germany, over the Net. Paid straight away with Paypal, and they assured me said items would be posted immediately, sat back and waited for delivery.
After about a month the items had not turned up so I emailed the company, no response, emailed another couple of times, no response. Eventually (November) I tried calling them, only to be given the no speak english run around. So I contacted a german member (thanks Badvan, you're a good man), who phoned the company, and they told him the items had been mailed - 2 days before I ordered the parts.
I eventually got onto them again in mid December and was talking to the guy IN ENGLISH before he realised who I was, and he told me that UPS had lost the parcel, and that they would refund my payment.
I have since emailed and phoned the company a number of times, and even tried to come to a deal with them to send me some other parts instead, wouldn't talk to me, and still no refund. Basically they have ripped me off.
I attempted to get some sort of redress through the local German Embassy, but they weren't even interested in hearing about it, and I got the idea that I was not the first to ring that week in regards ordering iems from German companies, that never turned up.
I will be cautious before dealing with another German company again (once bitten, twice shy and all that), which is a bit of a bitch since there is some very tasty stuff over there, and the German members of this site are top blokes / fighter builders.

If members wished to email the company to show ther displeasure here is the link to their site
http://www.bikefarmmv.de/EN/index.php
and this is the link to their contact page
http://www.bikefarmmv.de/EN/service/kontakt.php

Order No: 2006-5501

And let everyone know about this, if only to protect their wallets.

Personally I would be advising against making any purchases from them, other than C.O.D. that is.

Iceman
22-02-2007, 11:59 AM
I sent a polite get fucked.

I have just learned of your companies poor attuitude towards overseas customers. A friend of mine placed an order (Order No: 2006-5501) with you in September last year, for which he paid for at the time of purchace. He has not recieved his parts, nor a refund of any sort and further more your company has ignored repeated attempts of reconciliation. I am sending you this email to show my disapproval of your behaviour and remind you that both my friend and I belong to a 600+ member motorcycle club who has been notified of this failed transaction, and will no longer deal with your company.

Clint Cole.

22-02-2007, 12:01 PM
Thanks mate :D

buy you a beer at the AFR

Gix11
22-02-2007, 02:03 PM
Ralf (Badvan) and Frank (Frankie) have offered numerous times to help out with German orders and have sourced and supplied me with exactly what I was chasing. If the guys are still willing (maybe even Outlaw6660 as well) they should be your first port of call for ordering anything from Germany. It's a shame they did that to you Chalky, but don't feel as though Germany is no longer in the market place for you.

22-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Yeah, that's the sort of thing I was thinking about doing Gix, although I was thinking more along the lines of AngryGuy in the US. But I definitely don't have a problem going through Badvan and co.
Unfortunately I'm an impatient bastard , and even with the best of intentions it will result in a slow down. :(

Wazid
22-02-2007, 04:46 PM
The fact you payed through paypal gives you some recourse contact paypal use there dispute resoulution and don't back down till you either get your parts or your money back.

22-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Paypal don't want to know if you don't register a complaint within their 6 week or so limit. I still filed a dispute, but it's only an historical record as far as they're concerned.

Large
22-02-2007, 04:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by Wazid

The fact you payed through paypal gives you some recourse contact paypal use there dispute resoulution and don't back down till you either get your parts or your money back.

Doesn't paypal have a 45 day limit?

22-02-2007, 04:57 PM
Yeah, that's about 6 weeks or so Large.

Not largely into arithmetic are ya mate :D

alfiestorm
22-02-2007, 05:26 PM
Chalk I take it you used your credit card via nopal. If so contact your credit card company and explain what has happened and you will more than likely find out that you are covered aginst such things. They can quite happily from my own experience make nopal shit themselves and also black list the company in Germany.
Its worth a go mate

22-02-2007, 05:31 PM
I use a visa debit card, do you know if it's the same?

Large
22-02-2007, 05:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by chalk10

Yeah, that's about 6 weeks or so Large.

Not largely into arithmetic are ya mate :D

I take an average of 7 minutes to reply to topics ;)

22-02-2007, 05:55 PM
Aaaah!

So you're admitting that I'm too quick for you Large...............again. :D

Large
22-02-2007, 06:01 PM

Aaaah!

So you're admitting that I'm too quick for you Large...............again. :D

Eat a shit you old enema nurse.:D

I was on the phone to my financial advisor at the time

alfiestorm
22-02-2007, 06:28 PM
Yep will be the same give it a go as it was a fraudulent transaction because bikefarm have offered no proof of posting ?.
But first try this
Ask bikefarm for proof of posting and tracking number also was the package/parcel insured as you will be able to claim the loss back from ups or who ever they posted it with.
Ask one of the german members to get this info for you I think it would be easier for them to talk to bikefarm.
If the above does not work then go with visa as they will not be impressed with their name being associated with this type of thing and not only that you may find that the visa debit card is covered against internet fraud as it is in the uk and nopal is a load of bollox come join us your transactions are covered against non delivery fraud that is until you try to claim and they tell ya to fuck off as it was motor parts which are not covered the tossers, sorry I digress there a bit.

22-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks Alfie, I'll give it a go.

sharky
22-02-2007, 07:06 PM
Bit of a shit this one mate 'cos wifeys shock links turned up in 1 week from order date.....If I'm right you even put me onto them...

22-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Yeah, I know Sharky, and yes I did, which is why I've been so patient with them. But at least I didn't give you a bum steer, that's gotta be a good thing.

22-02-2007, 07:42 PM
Eh?

suxukifreak
22-02-2007, 08:06 PM
I had the same drama with a pommie site. I was after carbon front and rear guards for the 1400 and they said the guards were coming from Germany. After lots of e-mails and phone calls and 4 months of waiting a 1400 rear hugger turned up with a gsxr1000 front guard.
Wont deal with that site again. :(

alfiestorm
22-02-2007, 08:39 PM
I think the moto of this story is whenever possible buy from the country you are in and if you do buy from over seas make sure it is insured

22-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Yeah, I'm normally pretty cautious about that. But I'd bought some rim stickers from a guy in England the week before, and they were in my mailbox 5 days later. I was so impressed I tried Bikefarm.

And these are the only 2 times I've ever bought anything over the net.

Gix11
22-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Ooo. So that's going to scar you then Chalky. I've never had any problems mate and I use the net all the time. The only mess about I've ever had is from Ebay, but that's to be expected now. I kinda avoid the place.

22-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Guess it's lucky that I like to make my own bits then eh Gix ;)

badvan
22-02-2007, 11:09 PM
Chalk m8.. send me a mail to badvan75@hotmail.com
tell me how much money u had paid and i will get it back from Bikefarm.. Belive me i know some secret ways to let them pay..

jakam04
22-02-2007, 11:16 PM
???? is there German Mafia??? lmao

Watch out Bikefarm.... dont mess with ASF

Jarrod

badvan
22-02-2007, 11:18 PM
M8 i ahd a telefoncall with bikefarm.. they said i should send them the order Number, your Name and how much u payd for the items incl. shipment..
I will write a email then to bikefarm with this informations. Then i make a pay pal offer with they money u paid..
The should send the money to me.. Then i will send it with pay pal to u m8..

23-02-2007, 06:20 AM
Email sent Badvan. Thanks for doing this mate.

Unfortunately my German relatives emigrated to NZ so long ago there's no contact with the fatherland anymore. Don't even know what part of Germany they come from.

chopaweeza
23-02-2007, 11:52 AM
I'm lucky in that I did national service in the West Germany army and still keep in contact with several of my friends from then. Were are these thieving twats located? Ex-Panzer Grenadiers can be most convincing when they try.........

23-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Looks like Badvan is already on top of it Chopa, thanks anyway.

I got an email from him overnight, responded this morning with details, and he was back to me in 10 minutes saying he'd already spoken to them. Just have to wait and see if bikefarm actually come through now.

But if they don't, I'll definitely give you a call, could even be worth flying out just to watch. :D

badvan
23-02-2007, 03:54 PM
Mark u got the payment today ! look for a pay pal email..

chopaweeza
23-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Good stuff mate. I just got a mail from Gert asking for details. He's a savage little bugger and would have liked the exercise.....

23-02-2007, 06:07 PM
Badvan has done exceptionally well by me. He definitely deserves big credit for what he has done.

I got an email from him this morning, responded to it, 10 minutes later he asked for some further info, I sent it through, and the money was waiting for me this evening, when I got home.

My respect for German efficiency has been more than restored. ;)

This site attracts some of the best people in the streetfighter world, and Badvan is at the top of that to me. ;)

Thanks again Badvan, hoping you'll visit us down under soon. [8D]

badvan
23-02-2007, 06:29 PM
np Mark... Just did a telefoncall and 2-3 mails..
If it gets true and i will visit downunder someday, lets see who could drink more :)

4X is this good stuff?

23-02-2007, 06:46 PM
You're on mate, but no XXXX is definitely not the good tuff, VB (Victoria Bitter) is about the best that Aus makes.

I'm a Czech/German style Lager drinker myself, and there more and more of it available these days [:p]

Do you like Rum? We could got shot for shot in Bundaberg Rum, that'll fuck both of us up :D

badvan
23-02-2007, 07:11 PM
VB yes thats the beer my friend told from. He lifed 14 months down under... but this is 15 years ago..

Rum sounds good! we can mix it with Vodka ;)

23-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Rum and Vodka? you ain't planning on walking away are ya :D

Does sound kinda good though. And I do like a good Vodka, especially if it's been hiding in the freezer for about 18 months, syrup of the Gods.

badvan
23-02-2007, 07:52 PM
i dont have the endurance to wait 18 month! 2 hours shock freezing is enough!

by the way... why walking if i can ride??

;)

23-02-2007, 07:57 PM
I tried that one night, on a GSX11. Put it down at about 220 kmh, fuck it hurt, once I sobered up that is :D

badvan
23-02-2007, 10:20 PM
thats wy ma mother said: Dont drink and drive... better smoke and fly ;)

24-02-2007, 08:59 AM
Did that too, vagued out and wrote off a car with me bike :D

Tried it on Acid once, only once, that was fuggen scary shit. ;)

qickdraw
24-02-2007, 10:09 AM

Yeah, that's the sort of thing I was thinking about doing Gix, although I was thinking more along the lines of AngryGuy in the US. But I definitely don't have a problem going through Badvan and co.
Unfortunately I'm an impatient bastard , and even with the best of intentions it will result in a slow down. :(

Ermm - you guys know I get all MegaTec, Hesa, Bimbo's, Motogadget etc. gear in all the time - and that I was born and lived in Germany right up until I came out here, right?;)
I keep saying that if anyone wants anything then to sort out a group purchase and you'll save on shipping costs too....:)

24-02-2007, 11:27 AM
Yeah, I'll have to try and remember that in future. Bit more difficult getting parts on a group buy, as not many of us run GPz's, whereas there's a ton of Gixxers (commoners) and the like.

I also went with Bikefarm because they were the only ones advertising tail riser kits for my old girl. plus things like Radiator/cooler covers off the shelf. Think I'll get them made up locally (Aus) though.

alfiestorm
25-02-2007, 08:29 AM
The only draw back i can see from living in Auss is postage costs for stuff to Auss but if that is all i got to worry about then fuggit i'm happy

Frankie
25-02-2007, 09:11 AM
Chalk,
Just now, I noticed this thread. Sorry to hear this.
Thanks to Badvan it's all sorted.

There are thieving c^#%s everywhere...

At this point in time, all I can do is to refer what Gix wrote earlier:

"Ralf (Badvan) and Frank (Frankie) have offered numerous times to help out with German orders and have sourced and supplied me with exactly what I was chasing. If the guys are still willing (maybe even Outlaw6660 as well) they should be your first port of call for ordering anything from Germany. It's a shame they did that to you Chalky, but don't feel as though Germany is no longer in the market place for you".

On this note, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! [8D]

25-02-2007, 09:57 AM
quote:Originally posted by Frankie

Chalk,
Just now, I noticed this thread. Sorry to hear this.
Thanks to Badvan it's all sorted.

There are thieving c^#%s everywhere...

At this point in time, all I can do is to refer what Gix wrote earlier:

"Ralf (Badvan) and Frank (Frankie) have offered numerous times to help out with German orders and have sourced and supplied me with exactly what I was chasing. If the guys are still willing (maybe even Outlaw6660 as well) they should be your first port of call for ordering anything from Germany. It's a shame they did that to you Chalky, but don't feel as though Germany is no longer in the market place for you".

On this note, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND! [8D]

Already been having a great weekend mate, just hoping that car trying to keep up yesterday wasn't a cop, or fuck am I in trouble again [}:)]

Frankie
25-02-2007, 02:07 PM
You naughty, naughty boy, you :D