PDA

View Full Version : Thieving bastards!!!

gibbo
17-09-2010, 07:49 AM
I checked the bank yesterday and noticed the credit card balance was looking a bit scary, some prick has got hold of my numbers and taken over $4000 with 5 separate transactions. All were in GBP so each also incurred an exchange fee :( I've spoken to the bank and all should be ok but now my card has been cancelled so buying stuff has become very oldskool, anyone remember something called cash[?] Thought that shit went out with the dinosaurs....

latheboy
17-09-2010, 08:05 AM
Gibbo i'm still on holidays, you cant cancel the card yet i wont have any money......

crazymofo
17-09-2010, 08:07 AM
lol @ ivan

gibbo, hope the credit card co, get the scum.

cheers.joe.

KATO ZX7
17-09-2010, 09:09 AM
I hate thieving dogs........hope they get a million crabs stuck to their genitals

TurboKat
17-09-2010, 11:06 AM
It's your own fault Gibbo.
If you were a poor cunt like me you wouldn't have any money for them to steal - problem solved !

Tony OW31
17-09-2010, 11:23 AM
S'pose that's what you get for using your card to subscribe to 'those' websites[:p]

zx12argh
17-09-2010, 04:59 PM
My trick is just to leave it maxed out and let the banks steal all my money.

gibbo
18-09-2010, 12:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by TurboKat

If you were a poor cunt like me you wouldn't have any money for them to steal - problem solved !

That's the problem though Darren, it's the banks money they took, I'm just supposed to pay it back.

Large
18-09-2010, 01:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by gibbo

quote:Originally posted by TurboKat

That's the problem though Darren, it's the banks money they took, I'm just supposed to pay it back.

No you're not Allan.

Repeat after me. "I didn't spend the money, so I don't owe the money...don't you have the falcon(insert other bank's security measure here) to protect your money?"

gibbo
18-09-2010, 08:00 AM
Ah yes, the falcon, that fucker must have flown the coup!

shano
18-09-2010, 06:03 PM
Got a call from the bank this morning some fucker in Sweden had tried to use my credit card details. They rang me straight away and shut down the account, piss off Nordic fuckers.

2ndclasscitizen
18-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Could be worse mate, at least it wasn't the details of your debit card that got knocked on the fucking 21st of December. I was without a card for fucking weeks then, luckily managed to get into a branch and draw a bunch of cash before they closed for Christmas. Slack fucks took for fucking ever to give me my money back as well. They tend not to give as a shit when it's your money that's been nicked.

uncle pervy
19-09-2010, 10:41 AM
so just don't pay it gibbo
ask for a sworn affidavit stating where the money came from in the first place, was it just created on your signing the c/c app. can you see the "T" account and did they tell you this? answer is no they didn't tell you this cause what the did was illegal in the first place. tell them you'll only pay if they provide these details else they are in breach of contract and the debt will be discharged with no dishonor recorded against your credit history.

Harry
27-09-2010, 09:51 PM

DiscoDan
28-09-2010, 08:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by Large

Repeat after me. "I didn't spend the money, so I don't owe the money...don't you have the falcon(insert other bank's security measure here) to protect your money?"

The card companies are pretty good about this and will just absorb the costs if it's real fraud. I've got a friend in PR at one of the major credit card companies and they're paranoid about the perception of cards being insecure. They happily pay the point something something percent of fraud to keep everyone in love with credit cards