PDA

View Full Version : Aint karma a good thing, thieving scum

alfiestorm
08-09-2010, 06:56 AM
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20100907/tuk-motorbike-thief-killed-in-crash-6323e80.html

Gitzy
08-09-2010, 07:17 AM
His family paid tribute to him in a short statement: "Bobby was a loving and loyal son who would do anything for his family. He will continually shine in our hearts forever."

How bout your sons a theiving cunt and deserved to die.. I fucking hate how parents glorify there kids when they do something fucked up and die.. If I die with no helmet on a stolen bike, I hope someone in my family is qouted saying, "he was a fucktard and got what was coming!".. Admit your kids a cunt or say nothing..

NoZ
08-09-2010, 07:43 AM
aye... deffo a fucktard and I bet his face didn't improve after he hit that van either

RevHead
08-09-2010, 08:48 AM
2 afternoons ago about 5.pm im working at my shed ,when i look across the street and theres this fucktard in a van about to go ova the wrecker back fence ,hey u fuck off,he jumped in hisvan and spun the wheels ,,the idiot forgot his van has plates ,,cops have already got him ,wots the world coming to this was in broad daylight,,fuckin theivin dogs

Hillsy
08-09-2010, 09:38 AM
"Bobby was a loving and loyal son who would do anything for his family"

Was he stealing motorbikes for his family then??

Bubble Boy
08-09-2010, 09:47 AM
I have to agree with everything said here so far.

The days of professional blaggers in jaguars and ski masks are long gone and we are left with fucktards and smacko scallys

fimpBIKES
08-09-2010, 12:21 PM
i feel sorry for the poor driver of the van :(

nick76
08-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Gitzy,im with you on this.

Afew years ago,acouple of local indigenous kids were pissed,stoned,and in a stolen car,trying to outrun the police,and they came unstuck at the first real bend,and both died.

Everyone was saying,oh what a shame,they were good kids,blah blah blah,I turned around and said,shame my arse,they were pissed,stoned,in a stolen car,trying to outrun cops,thank fuck the didn't take out an innocent driver on the roads minding their own business,fuck 'em.
And all the people around,thought i was the most heartless cunt!!!!
I wonder if they would feel sorry for them if they'd taken out someone from their families with them????

sharky
08-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Same story with the 2 knife wielding kid cops shot dead a while back....
Ignored 6 cops shouting, guns drawn, to put down the knives...kept coming at 'em...so they dropped him....
Family said same shit as above...chief cop said that that wasn't the kid they witnessed...crazy, off his head druggie...

Bubble Boy
08-09-2010, 05:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by nick76

..........And all the people around,thought i was the most heartless cunt!!!!..........

You are being a heartless Cunt !
And why shouldn't you be?
At what point do 2 drunk stoned thieves being chased by the cops deserve your sympathy?
I applaud you for speaking up

Hillsy
08-09-2010, 08:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by sharky

Ignored 6 cops shouting, guns drawn, to put down the knives...kept coming at 'em...so they dropped him....
Family said same shit as above...chief cop said that that wasn't the kid they witnessed...crazy, off his head druggie...

And that scumbag in Canberra that was being chased by the cops on the Monaro highway a while back. Cops called off the chase but the fucktard kept going and smashed into another car - killing himself in the process but also the innocent couple in the other car.

And his family blamed the cops......:(

RevHead
08-09-2010, 09:30 PM
when does it get to hard for these fucktards to actually think ,hey radio waves work faster then speed,i agree with all fuck em,when there caught lock the cunts up ,or cut one of the theives hands off,atleast we will then know them for wot they are losers

bluemk1
08-09-2010, 09:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by Hillsy

And that scumbag in Canberra that was being chased by the cops on the Monaro highway a while back. Cops called off the chase but the fucktard kept going and smashed into another car - killing himself in the process but also the innocent couple in the other car.

if its the one im thinking of the people he killed may have been innocent in regards to that incident but they actually knew the waste of space that hit them (he was their dealer, junkie mate or some sort of link like that) so wasnt as tradgic as first reported :D

Large
08-09-2010, 10:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by bluemk1

if its the one im thinking of the people he killed may have been innocent in regards to that incident but they actually knew the waste of space that hit them (he was their dealer, junkie mate or some sort of link like that) so wasnt as tradgic as first reported :D

The only tragic part was the baby of the couple the car thief hit was thrown out onto the road and killed.

NoZ
08-09-2010, 10:07 PM
My son's father *spits* is a total scumbag... he's been in and out of prison and his family still think he's great and they are middle class well to do folk. Families are weird. If my son does anything remotely similar, I'd kick his arse up n down the street. Maybe the statements should have read, 'the child we knew was a nice lad, who'd do anything to help his family but we are shocked and saddened of his actions and apologise to those who were wronged - we didn't bring him up to be like that'.. sha right, that'd happen!

I know we did stupid shit when were were younger (I still do) but nothing like this.

bluemk1
08-09-2010, 10:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

quote:Originally posted by bluemk1

The only tragic part was the baby of the couple the car thief hit was thrown out onto the road and killed.

yes i did forget about that bit, guess that part was pretty tragic [V]