PDA

View Full Version : High Strangeness ?

HOS
03-09-2010, 08:58 AM
Today at 0800 hours GMT I was at a nature reserve, sitting at the side of a lake.

The location is central England and where I sat was looking due south. I observed the sun rising and the start of chemtrails appearing in the blue sky. There were already quite a few chemtrails which had spread and drifted in the light wind.

Between two chemtrails I was able to see the small pale crescent of the moon. The sun was too my left and the moon almost at a right angle to my right.

When I first observed the moon it was very apparent that the small crescent was pointing upwards whereas the sun was lower in the sky than the moon. This just did`nt make sense and I spent the next 10 minutes observing this abnormality.

I could easily see both sun and moon by moving my head only slightly.

I drew these diagrams to show my observations:

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1283561828.jpg

On returning to my home nearby it was then that I noticed the chemtrails had increased a lot !

The blue sky was now covered in a thin, whispy, silver/grey cover. I could no longer see the pale crescent moon

from my back garden. The time was then 10-00 hours GMT and I was amazed to observe this "ring" right around the sun !

I took 4 photographs and in one shot you can see a very high level aircraft laying a chemtrail.

First time I`ve seen this "ring" around the sun, but I know other people around the world have.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1283543584.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1283541901.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1283524849.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1283566952.jpg

This is not the first time in recent weeks that we have observed the bright part of the moon is not facing towards the sun.

Do`nt ask me why it isnt, I have no fucking idea ! [^]

NoZ
03-09-2010, 10:00 AM
the sun is having tsumamis/storms and there has been a lot of flares. go on nasa's site and have a gander... you have far too much time on your hands HOS lol

HOS
03-09-2010, 04:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by NoZ

the sun is having tsumamis/storms and there has been a lot of flares. go on nasa's site and have a gander... you have far too much time on your hands HOS lol

I have plenty of (enforced) spare time since my bike smash in 2001 and I study ;) :)

I know NASA is hiding something pretty big right now.
Yes I know about the CMEs and stuff. :)

The earths magnetosphere is quite entertaining lately too. I`m watching the live feed for the magnetosphere.

Massive solar wind pressure ! Ripping holes in the magnetoshere letting in major gamma radiation. [xx(]

rock hard
03-09-2010, 05:57 PM
"its called the Alan Parsons project"

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1283568598.jpg

StuNVA
03-09-2010, 05:59 PM
The vapour trails are made by moisture in the air, so are the rings around the sun, usually indicates a change is on the way and rain is due within 24hrs.

Cruisecontrol
03-09-2010, 06:05 PM
quote:Originally posted by HOS

How about some facts for once?

HOS
03-09-2010, 06:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by StuNVA

The vapour trails are made by moisture in the air, so are the rings around the sun, usually indicates a change is on the way and rain is due within 24hrs.

I read the same misinformation news story in response to peoples concerns about chemtrails a month or two ago. Moisure vapour in jet trails does`nt create clouds, particles do. ;)

We have had no rain for days, no rain today or forecast this week.:)

HOS
03-09-2010, 06:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

How about some facts for once?

How about some intelligence from you ? [:p]

If I knew exactly what was going on I would tell you.... DURRR.

Cruisecontrol
03-09-2010, 06:15 PM

So you constantly spout unverifiable rubbish an I am the the one lacking intelligence?

Elapid
03-09-2010, 06:19 PM
The truth is out there...........................................bu t NASA are hiding it.

Like someone said before if all the 2012 shit is true and the mega fuckoff big rocks hit us or the bi-polar bears crack the shits or whatever, we'll all be dead soon anyway, so relax and go ride that awesoome S/C busa.

shano
03-09-2010, 06:59 PM
Why you have so many antennas fucking?

Tony Nitrous
03-09-2010, 07:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl6iR7w7a_Q&feature=player_embedded#!

336LJ
03-09-2010, 10:16 PM
^ my point exactly - chemtrails is just fuckin ridiculous how the fuck does spraying something 30,000ft up have any viable, or accurate effect on anything or anyone, when there are much cheaper and more likely ways to do things. its just - fuckin - physichemistrybioligy etc..

KATO ZX7
04-09-2010, 12:33 AM
Oddly enough i saw that yesterday, around 9.30am and im in Vic
i was always told by the oldies that it was a sign of rain coming.
It was a nice day outside yesterday and right now its pissing down [:O]

bluemk1
04-09-2010, 02:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by shano

Why you have so many antennas fucking?

how do you think he 'communicates' with the aliens? [:o)]

i think your right hos, its definately something to do with chemtrails alright.

you have snorted waaaay too much of them [:p]

Tony Nitrous
04-09-2010, 07:41 AM
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3448/hosn.jpg

HOS
04-09-2010, 07:51 AM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

So you constantly spout unverifiable rubbish an I am the the one lacking intelligence?

I only ever see you gobbing off like a kid, I have never seen you say anything intelligent on here.

sharky
04-09-2010, 07:51 AM
quote:I read the same misinformation news story in response to peoples concerns about chemtrails a month or two ago. Moisure vapour in jet trails does`nt create clouds, particles do.

So what 'particles' are in clouds ?

quote:Contrails form through the injection of water vapor into the atmosphere by exhaust fumes from a jet engine. If there is sufficient mixing between the cold upper tropospheric air and the hot exhaust gases to produce a state of saturation, ice crystals will develop.

And what do you aledge these 'chemtrails' are then ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

Mishdog20
04-09-2010, 07:54 AM
Bahahahaha, i'm sorry HOS but that is fucking GOLD, hahaha.

HOS
04-09-2010, 07:58 AM
quote:Originally posted by Elapid

The truth is out there...........................................bu t NASA are hiding it.

Like someone said before if all the 2012 shit is true and the mega fuckoff big rocks hit us or the bi-polar bears crack the shits or whatever, we'll all be dead soon anyway, so relax and go ride that awesoome S/C busa.

S`funny thats what I`ve been saying all along. ;) Does`nt mean we can`t talk about whats blatantly happening though?
Like intelligent worldly adults ?

If its too much to debate ok I respect that, we can wait till later when its really kicking off. [:p]

I don`t give a shit meself, nothing any of us can do to stop this "cyclic" change. :)

HOS
04-09-2010, 08:00 AM
quote:Originally posted by sharky

quote:I read the same misinformation news story in response to peoples concerns about chemtrails a month or two ago. Moisure vapour in jet trails does`nt create clouds, particles do.

So what 'particles' are in clouds ?

quote:Contrails form through the injection of water vapor into the atmosphere by exhaust fumes from a jet engine. If there is sufficient mixing between the cold upper tropospheric air and the hot exhaust gases to produce a state of saturation, ice crystals will develop.

And what do you aledge these 'chemtrails' are then ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory

Wiki being a genuine scientific site. [:o)]

Fight_fan
04-09-2010, 08:19 AM
quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/3448/hosn.jpg

LMFAO! Gold Tony! :D

HOS
04-09-2010, 08:26 AM
Before Cruise goes all postal, this is what NASA are hiding amongst many other things.

No I can`t change whats coming, but believe me I hate fucking liars and we have been lied to on the grande scale for decades. !
NASA have known about this all along.

Take a peek ? This is one of an increasing number of vids from around the world. PX = planet and supermagnet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp-VSU8i-DE

HOS
04-09-2010, 08:43 AM
Another back in 2009 from Russia.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuXhztsP36I

PX is coming in from the sun and has a retrograde orbit around our suns twin: a dark star. It entered our solar system in 2003
smacking through the asteroid belt, displacing asteroids and causing the planetary impacts seen on Jupiter, Venus etc. ;)

Currently it is just below the sun at the 7 o clock position.
Soon enough it will become visible to us all.

Cloud seeding is to hide it and also manipulate weather for other reasons too.

HOS
04-09-2010, 08:45 AM
Civilisations come and civilisations go.

Its cyclic.

HOS
04-09-2010, 08:51 AM
Anyone seen any large underground doomsday vaults being built under mountains lately?

Vaults containing all animal and plant life DNA? eggs and and details of habitats ? Human artifacts and artworks ?

Anywhere under a very large piece of granite mountain?

A vault thats been completed this year ?
A fully automated and no human operation inside or out?

[:o)]:)

sharky
04-09-2010, 09:35 AM
I have a theory....
The planes spew out mind altering chemicals....

These convince a portion of the population worldwide to believe something covert is happening...

They then spends $$$$$ on video cameras,computers,internet usage etc telling the world...

Which makes more people log on and use up their downloads to view their videos....

Which makes Youtube etc more popular so more advertisers spend their money....

And all the share holders of the said companies build giant vaults under granite mountains to keep their cash from the banks....

'cos even they don't trust the bankers....

And just like above I have absolutely no hard evidence to prove my theory....but since when did facts get in the way of a good conspiracy story....

Elapid
04-09-2010, 10:05 AM
"The Dark Star" sounds like a dodgy metal band.

gibbo
04-09-2010, 04:42 PM

Anyone seen any large underground doomsday vaults being built under mountains lately?

Vaults containing all animal and plant life DNA? eggs and and details of habitats ? Human artifacts and artworks ?

You sir are either a very smart man or a total nutbag, guess we have to wait till 2012 to find out though[|)]

Shadowzone
04-09-2010, 05:07 PM
I cant see anything in your pics other than Shitty UK sky HOS.

I saw the plane vapour trail, but for the record - Clouds ARE made up of Water Vapour. They also cover the sky occasionally as per your pics. Those look to be either Stratos or Cirrus which WILL NOT develop into rain unless they bulk up and become Nimbus or Cumulo Nimbus clouds. Just because the clouds are in the sly doesn't mean rain. It simply means there are clouds in the sky and you probably have a high or low pressure system very close to you. I think you may need to get a job and try forgetting the Government conspiracy theories my friend. Whilst I sympathise with your injuries (I qualify for the disability pension here in Oz and chose to work not bludge on the system) I think you really need to do something to alleviate a lot of the time on your hands and stop thinking so many dark thoughts. Sure there's a lot of bad stuff in the world, but if you have a look, there's a whole lot of god stuff out there too. Not all dark spots hide the bogey man mate.

sharky
04-09-2010, 08:41 PM
So when I go outside on a freezing cold morning and breathe its not actually hot air/cold air vapour I see but some alien particles implanted in my body....

KATO ZX7
04-09-2010, 09:09 PM
what about that satelite dish coming out of your arse?

Surt
04-09-2010, 09:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by KATO ZX7

what about that satelite dish coming out of your arse?

d'u eyewitness that?! [:0]

Shadowzone
04-09-2010, 10:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by gibbo

You sir are either a very smart man or a total nutbag, guess we have to wait till 2012 to find out though[|)]

The world won't end in 2012, Marty Mcfly has been to 2015

Surt
04-09-2010, 10:29 PM
kyle reese came from 2029 ;)

bluemk1
05-09-2010, 02:54 AM
oh what the fuck?!

so you believe that this nibiru object is what now?

you really are a crack pot on a grand scale arent you.

anyone notice that all the conspiricy theorists always subscribe to the same theories?

let me guess hos, u also believe the whole 9/11 thing was a plot by the us government?

i guess we are all just a bunch of uneducated dumb fucks and your the most enlightened man on the planet.

im done with these jokers

HOS
05-09-2010, 03:22 AM
quote:Originally posted by bluemk1

oh what the fuck?!

anyone notice that all the conspiricy theorists always subscribe to the same theories?

let me guess hos, u also believe the whole 9/11 thing was a plot by the us government?

i guess we are all just a bunch of uneducated dumb fucks and your the most enlightened man on the planet.

What are you wibbling on about mate ? :D

Excellent rant though ! [:p][:p]

HOS
05-09-2010, 03:25 AM
quote:Originally posted by gibbo

:D

You don`t have to be smart to know the truth. :)
I`ve got shit loads of mates who know the same stuff as me.
Infact some of them know more. Just regular factory lads. [8D]

HOS
05-09-2010, 03:28 AM
Look at it this way.... I know Aussies wouldnt trust the US Gov, the US military and NASA as far as they can piss upwind !

Right ? :D

HOS
05-09-2010, 03:39 AM
I have always believed we have the right to know the truth.
Many people have died for pushing that belief.

Whether you think I`m a nutter (well yeah ok in some things:D)
or whether you think I might have some idea.

Round about now would be a good time to make some things right or put some things in order, to say sorry and make friends with someone you might of fell out with. To do that something special you always planned.

I`m not a religionist, but I`m talking the human things you know?

If you want to make something right in your life that you`ve been meaning to for a long time?, then now is the time to do it. Karma. ;)

HOS
05-09-2010, 07:09 AM
I guess no one here read I. Velikovsky`s "Earth in Upheaval" or "Mankind in Amnesia" ?

An exceptionally brilliant guy who decades ago sussed the whole 3600 year cycle for this planet and its population.

Bet Surt had read these ! ;)

bluemk1
05-09-2010, 07:38 AM

oh what the fuck?!

didnt realise this needed a translation [:p]

so is there any conspiricy theories you dont subsribe to?
or is it purely a thing against the us government and its agencies?
do you have any theories about the chinese because they are going to be the new super power shortly after the us crash and burn with all the credit problems. :D

HOS
05-09-2010, 08:01 AM

oh what the fuck?!

didnt realise this needed a translation [:p]

so is there any conspiricy theories you dont subsribe to?
or is it purely a thing against the us government and its agencies?
do you have any theories about the chinese because they are going to be the new super power shortly after the us crash and burn with all the credit problems. :D

I don`t understand what you are saying..
This has nothing to do with a concept of conspiracy that you are describing.

I don`t subscribe to false ideas or misinformation put out by those who seek to hide their activities.

:);)

Redmohawk
05-09-2010, 10:13 AM
I've read Velikovsky

Surt
05-09-2010, 08:28 PM

I guess no one here read I. Velikovsky`s "Earth in Upheaval" or "Mankind in Amnesia" ?

An exceptionally brilliant guy who decades ago sussed the whole 3600 year cycle for this planet and its population.

Bet Surt had read these ! ;)

sorry to dissapoint u Hos but i havent read a word from the jew born in russia and lived and died in usa, tbh first time heard of! [:I] tho i have read shitloads of theories on the mankind's history and future, those pseudo-scientists treat science like a hooker [V]

NoZ
06-09-2010, 07:59 AM
HOS - read this http://hubpages.com/hub/Chemtrails---my-story-and-research

If they do a noahs ark under the mountains, do ya think they'll have any streetfighters as example for future generations or we all doomed?

Why get an ulcer worrying about this shit? When you're number is up, you're fooked.

fimpBIKES
06-09-2010, 12:30 PM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1283796708.jpg

Rocket
06-09-2010, 01:09 PM

I can see it now, in about 14 million years time and humans once again rise out of the ooze, build roads and stuff and then find this underground storage facility.

They'd be all like "dood, check this place out"

and then they'd be like "yeah look at all this stuff... hey check it out, this place was supposed to be operating all by itself and kick start life again automatically 13 million years ago. Wonder what happened?"

"hahaha looks like Windows crashed dood !"

and then they'd be all like "hahahaha, pwned !!!"

and then "hey what's that circle around the sun?"

"I dunno dood"

HOS
06-09-2010, 05:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by NoZ

HOS - read this http://hubpages.com/hub/Chemtrails---my-story-and-research

If they do a noahs ark under the mountains, do ya think they'll have any streetfighters as example for future generations or we all doomed?

Why get an ulcer worrying about this shit? When you're number is up, you're fooked.

NoZ they already built it ;)

I do`nt get an ulcer over anything, I nearly died twice in one day, I aint bothered about whats in the future. As far as I`m concerned 90% of the human waste is a pointless existence and oxygen depleters.

336LJ
10-09-2010, 01:22 AM
While I don't agree with some of the things the intensely passionate conspiracy theorists go on about - I think everyone should take the time to look into how governments, and in particular government funded agencies do their work and how it seems to always line the pockets of the people behind the scenes at the cost of innocent peoples lives.

Its right in front of our faces, and most the times they are flaunting it - but we still have no fkng idea.

Saw this ages ago - on occult symbolism. subliminal messages etc..
I haven't taken the time to dig into it so I'm treating it as "whoa - that's pretty trippy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRYz_90XVUw
What do youz reckon? I still don't get some of them I cant see what they are on about. whoever made this has a WHOLE bunch of spare time, but it definitely makes you think..if you know what the matrix movie is actually about it kind of ties in and makes sense

Rocket
10-09-2010, 08:28 AM
Firstly, yeah wow !

But I'd take it at face value and assume it's just the "found objects" that film makers like to put into their films these days to keep the guys with no girlfriends busy for a while.

I think if you try to read too much into these things, you just give yourself a headache from looking for meanings that are not there.

All these idea's have to come from somewhere and it appears that at least a percentage of that stuff isn't accidental, but I doubt the film is trying to control my mind or to open it to a conspiracy.

336LJ
10-09-2010, 10:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by Rocket

Firstly, yeah wow !

But I'd take it at face value and assume it's just the "found objects" that film makers like to put into their films these days to keep the guys with no girlfriends busy for a while.

I think if you try to read too much into these things, you just give yourself a headache from looking for meanings that are not there.

All these idea's have to come from somewhere and it appears that at least a percentage of that stuff isn't accidental, but I doubt the film is trying to control my mind or to open it to a conspiracy.

- I reckon if you want to control someone's mind - put subliminal messages in porn. I have a hard (ahem) enough time taking my eyes off the screen just watching REGULAR porn - then you got some of the sick shit that gets posted on here lol

Tone
12-09-2010, 07:15 PM
I just wanna ride my bike

KATO ZX7
12-09-2010, 10:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by Tone

I just wanna ride my bike
me too

good call ;)