PDA

View Full Version : notice of understanding and intent.

Pages : [1] 2

uncle pervy
01-09-2010, 04:12 PM
Notice of Understanding and Intent And Claim of Right
Whereas it is my understanding Australia is a common law jurisdiction, and,
Whereas it is my understanding equality before the law is paramount and mandatory, and,
Whereas it is my understanding a statute is defined as a legislated rule of society which has been given the force of law, and,
Whereas it is my understanding a society is defined as a number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal, and,
Whereas it is my understanding the only form of government recognized as lawful in Australia is a representative one, and,
Whereas it is my understanding representation requires mutual consent, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that in the absence of mutual consent neither representation nor governance can exist, and,
Whereas it is my understanding all Acts are statutes restricted in scope and applicability by the Constitution Act, and,
Whereas it is my understanding the Constitution Act limits it to members and employees of government, and,
Whereas it is my understanding those who have a Tax File Number are in fact employees of the federal government and thus are bound by the statutes created by the federal government, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that it is lawful to abandon one’s TFN, and,
Whereas it is my understanding people in Australia have a right to revoke or deny consent to be represented and thus governed, and,
Whereas it is my understanding if anyone does revoke or deny consent they exist free of government control and statutory restraints, and,
Whereas a Freeman-on-the-Land has lawfully revoked consent and does exist free of statutory restrictions, obligations, and limitations, and,
Whereas I, Ricky: of the family Riggio am a Freeman-on-the-Land, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that acting peacefully within community standards does not breach the peace, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that any action for which one can apply for and receive a license must itself be a fundamentally lawful action, and,
Whereas as I am a Freeman-on-the-Land who operates with full responsibility and not a child, I do not see the need to ask permission to engage in lawful and peaceful activities, especially from those who claim limited liability, and,
Whereas it is my understanding a by-law is defined as a rule of a corporation, and,
Whereas it is my understanding corporations are legal fictions and require contracts in order to claim authority or control over other parties, and,
Whereas it is my understanding legal fictions lack a soul and cannot exert any control over those who are thus blessed and operate with respect to that knowledge as only a fool would allow soulless fictions to dictate ones actions, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that I have a right to use my property without having to pay for the use or enjoyment of it, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that Transperth is in fact and actuality public property to which I have the right of use and access, and,
Whereas I claim the right to collect a pension if I have paid into it and claim that said right is not affected if I abandon my Tax File Number, and,
Whereas it is my understanding that a summons is merely an invitation to attend and the ones issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission create no obligation or dishonor if ignored, and,
Whereas it is my understanding peace officers have a duty to distinguish between statutes and law and those who attempt to enforce statutes against a Freeman-on-the-Land are in fact breaking the law, and,
Whereas I have the power to refuse intercourse or interaction with peace officers who have not observed me breach the peace, and,
Whereas permanent estoppal by acquiescence barring any peace officer or prosecutor from bringing charges against a Freeman-on-the-Land under any Act is created if this claim is not responded to in the stated fashion and time,
Therefore be it now known to any and all concerned and affected parties, that I, Ricky: of the family Riggio a Freeman-on-the-Land do hereby state clearly specifically and unequivocally my intent to peacefully and lawfully exist free of all statutory obligations restrictions and maintain all rights at law to trade, exchange or barter.
Furthermore, I claim that these actions are not outside my communities’ standards and will in fact support said community in our desire for truth and maximum freedom.
Furthermore, I claim the right to engage in these actions and further claim that all property held by me is held under a claim of right as mentioned in the CRIMINAL CODE - SECT 22.
Furthermore, I claim that anyone who interferes with my lawful activities after having been served notice of this claim and who fails to properly dispute or make lawful counterclaim is breaking the law, cannot claim good faith or color of right and that such transgressions will be dealt with in a properly convened court de jure.
Furthermore, I claim that the courts in Western Australia are de-facto and bound by the Law and Equity Act and are in fact in the profitable business of conducting, witnessing and facilitating the transactions of security interests and I further claim they require the consent of both parties prior to providing any such services.
Furthermore, I claim all transactions of security interests require the consent of both parties and I do hereby deny consent to any transaction of a security interest issuing under any Act for as herein stated as a Freeman-on-the-Land I am not subject to any Act.
Furthermore, I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants is TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS PER HOUR or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed or otherwise regulated and TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS PER HOUR or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process without my express written and Notarised consent.
Furthermore, I claim the right to use a Notary Public to secure payment of the aforementioned FEE SCHEDULE against any transgressors who by their actions or omissions harm me or my interests, directly or by proxy in any way.
Furthermore, I claim the right to convene a proper court de jure in order to address any potentially criminal actions of any peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants who having been served notice of this claim fail to dispute or discuss or make lawful counterclaim and then interfere by act or omission with the lawful exercise of properly claimed and established rights and freedoms.
Furthermore, I claim the law of agent and principal applies and that service upon one is service upon both.
Furthermore, I claim the right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion and negotiation and to capture on video tape or any digital media said discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose as I see fit.
Affected parties wishing to dispute the claims made herein or make their own counterclaims must respond appropriately within TEN (10) days of service of notice of this action. Responses must be under Oath or attestation, upon full commercial liability and penalty of perjury and registered in the Notary Office herein provided no later than ten days from the date of original service as attested to by way of certificate of service.
Failure to register a dispute against the claims made herein will result in an automatic default judgment and permanent and irrevocable estoppal by acquiescence barring the bringing of charges under any statute or Act against My Self Freeman-on-the-Land Ricky: of the family Riggio
Place of claim of right: Western Australia
Dated: __________________________________
Claimant: ________________________________
Notary Public: ____________________________
Use of a Notary is for attestation and verification purposes only and does not constitute a change in status or entrance or acceptance of foreign jurisdiction.

(new revised version)

Cruisecontrol
01-09-2010, 04:25 PM
I wish you would take this letter and yourself to a less civilised country and see how long you last...

Mishdog20
01-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Im sorry but i didnt read it, too many big words. Just thought ya'd like to know...

sharky
01-09-2010, 04:48 PM
So Pervy...when are you going to put these ramblings into action and leave 'society' as we know it ?

xa-mont
01-09-2010, 05:00 PM
TLDR

zx12argh
01-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Let me know how you go Uncle

Bubble Boy
01-09-2010, 06:18 PM
yes but is it compulsory to have large breasts exposed

and will the new nation have a vertical seafood taco as it's national dish?

RevHead
01-09-2010, 06:58 PM
why

Fish
01-09-2010, 07:03 PM
So what is the gist of all that? less than 20 words is good.

JackTar
01-09-2010, 07:24 PM
quote:Originally posted by Fish

That uncle pervy is a terrorist :D

Oops I shouldn't mention the t word because now HOS won't come here again in case we are being monitored.

Cruisecontrol
01-09-2010, 07:41 PM

By writing "I understand this and I claim that" it absolves one of all their responsibilities but not their rights.

Swordsy
01-09-2010, 07:49 PM

what he said

uncle pervy
01-09-2010, 08:41 PM
LOL
watch this space

hooligan
01-09-2010, 08:48 PM
when you opt out of society, will they print your name in lower case on your internet bill?

RevHead
01-09-2010, 09:13 PM
no but when your dead they,ll print it in the news paper^^^^^^^^

336LJ
02-09-2010, 12:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by revheadpete

no but when your dead they,ll print it in the news paper^^^^^^^^

but even then it would probably be in all capital letters *shakes fist at sky*

336LJ
02-09-2010, 12:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

That uncle pervy is a terrorist :D

Oops I shouldn't mention the t word because now HOS won't come here again in case we are being monitored.

Actually that is true. in the states they passed some legislation that makes what we are talking about right now a form of terrorism (anti govt etc)

HOS
02-09-2010, 03:46 AM
meh......

Fuck the system.

HOS
02-09-2010, 03:48 AM
uncle pervy, do`nt worry mate.
The whole shitpile is going to be wiped soon, chill out, go and have some fun for a while ;)[:p]

NoZ
02-09-2010, 05:00 AM
Three words could have summed that all up. Fuck the system. Good luck with that... cos no one really ever escapes it, you all get arse invaded in the end.

Hagarr
02-09-2010, 11:04 AM
So is there one authority you submit this to that will take effect of all the institutions you make mention, Transperth, ATO etc?

By the way they will probably see you as a nutter , whether or not you actually have half a clue anyway so they'll simply shut you down as some extremist against the "Democracy" of Australia/World.

Good Luck, I'll keep an eye out in the paper for how you went HAHA!

uncle pervy
02-09-2010, 03:06 PM
danny you take your version of your notice of understanding and intent and right of claim and have it signed by a notary public (cost $88, just spent my last dollars on this. man is the missus pissed at me) this then makes it a legal document. this i have now done.
then send a copy via reg mail to all revelent govt departments giving them 10 days to form a point by point rebuttal. ha as if they can. and voila

watch this space. next step wait 10 days and then go find a cop to book me for no valid m.d.l.

Elapid
02-09-2010, 03:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by HOS

The whole shitpile is going to be wiped soon, chill out, go and have some fun for a while ;)[:p]

Bring on 2012 hey? Those aliens are going to throw some big fuck off sized rocks at us I hear.:D

Cruisecontrol
02-09-2010, 05:08 PM
LOL

http://skepticwiki.org/index.php/Freeman_On_The_Land

sharky
02-09-2010, 05:52 PM
quote:Advice on arguing with FOTLers

Don't.

Being fined, or imprisoned, or having his house or car repossessed, or the humiliation of being ordered to undergo psychiatric evaluation, has no effect on a FOTLer's unshakable sense of his own rightness. Nor does the obvious fact that it is just and equitable for him to pay his debts and wrong for him to try to bilk his creditors.

It is hardly likely, then, that mere exposure to facts will do anything to help him. We therefore recommend that when you hear someone talking about gold fringe and Admiralty Law you nod, smile, and back away slowly.
Nice one Dan...

Cruisecontrol
02-09-2010, 06:07 PM
Red rag meets bull...

xa-mont
02-09-2010, 06:38 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

LOL

http://skepticwiki.org/index.php/Freeman_On_The_Land

Holy Mother Fuck.... i think i am in love with you CC.

that is the funniest shit i have ever read in light of recent stories from UNCLE PERVY :P

HOS
02-09-2010, 07:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by Elapid

quote:Originally posted by HOS

Bring on 2012 hey? Those aliens are going to throw some big fuck off sized rocks at us I hear.:D

I was sat up at a lake near us at 8am today and observed the pale crescent moon in the blue sky. Sun was well up and there were loads of chemtrails allready up there.

Crazy thing is the shiney side of the crescent moon isnt facing the sun.
I am not the only one to observe this around the world.;)

They keep taking SOHO offline for days on end.
NASA are some pikey fuckers [:p]:D

Elapid
02-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Thems alians are playing with mirrors, reflecting the light on the moon now hos. Nothing to worry about, only 18 odd months till we are all dead anyway.

HOS
03-09-2010, 12:36 AM
Elapid mate, we had a lot of chemtrails this morning, they are dusting agaian.

I photographed a big corona around the sun at about 10am this morning. Particle (metal?) spraying in the atmosphere causes defraction of light around the sun, got some excellent photos. [:p]

I`ll do my own thread later do`nt want to crash in on this one.

Respect.

livewire
03-09-2010, 07:49 AM
What do you call your flesh and blood entity, Uncle P?
Is it possible to have negotiations with the real you as opposed to your imaginary
legal entity?

Loki
04-09-2010, 08:18 PM
So this document outlines your understanding and interpretation of the law, and your rights? In relation to a particular event or something?

No judgement from me...just trying to figure out what this is all about...

sharky
04-09-2010, 08:39 PM
quote:just trying to figure out what this is all about...
When you do can explain it to the rest of us....

uncle pervy
05-09-2010, 11:03 AM
ok since you ask. what im in the process of doing is moving from under maritime (law of the sea, commerce or contract) law to common law (law of the land) the notice of intent is just the first step in a long process. officially i'll known by my common law name which is Ricky: of the family Riggio. but you can call me pervy
corporations are fictious entities (thats why corporations cannot swear an affidavit) and they need a fictiuos you to interact with and this is made possible by contract law. this fictious you is called a straw man,
tuesday night i will be attending a meeting at which i get to meet an actual free man on the land, these people exist and have regained their strawman and freedom, and will let you know more then, but until then i suggest you do like i did and go search also read "a course in miracles" by wade starr don't be put off by the title it not what you think ( i didnt look at that site at first, thought is was some airy fairy bullshit. how wrong)

think of corporate law a game where we don't know the rules and they are cheating so we can never win. once we understand the rules we can bust them out cheating, make then follow the rules and then we can start to win. since there is so much to tell you and im not that conversant with the whole deal yet i suggest you read wade starr or mary croft. but i will post each step i take here in this thread so you can follow along. the most important thing in this process to remember your trying to play them at their own game. you must make sure that all your I's are dotted and T's are crossed or you run the risk of spectacular failure and give ppl like cruisecontrol the ammunition they need to say its all bullshit and thus perpetuate the corporate line. and they will do all in thier power to make you lose as you threaten their monetary base

watch this site!!

Zooks
05-09-2010, 09:12 PM
http://onepeople.org/files/tin-foil-hat.jpg

Zooks
05-09-2010, 09:16 PM
And don't forget your dog (just in case the aliens / government are reading his brain as well).

http://www.photoshoppix.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_paranoia.jpg

Snaffler
05-09-2010, 10:01 PM
for 88.00 you could of got a blow job and still had change for a meat pie and coke :)

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1283700492.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1283712848.jpg

Redmohawk
06-09-2010, 09:06 PM
Snaffer the one of the healer alost made me piss lol

Snaffler
06-09-2010, 09:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by Redmohawk

Snaffer the one of the healer alost made me piss lol

bwahahahaha

i cracked up when i found that pic :D

NoZ
06-09-2010, 10:35 PM
startrek poochie.. wicked pic

Snaffler
07-09-2010, 05:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by NoZ

startrek poochie.. wicked pic

as you know it bwahahahahahahaha :D

hooligan
07-09-2010, 07:02 PM
so uncle of the family pervy,
i get what your doing, but i would like to know why?
seems like a lot of work to get out of paying rego and public transport fines.

uncle pervy
09-09-2010, 04:50 PM
why? ok how about if i said these taxes are just bullshit control methods and im sick of being told im free and then being made to dance while someone else pulls the strings. this is a link to a treasury website petaining to all the road taxes.
http://taxreview.treasury.gov.au/content/ConsultationPaper.aspx?doc=html/publications/Papers/Consultation_Paper/section_12.htm
now tell me your happy to put up with this

JackTar
09-09-2010, 05:13 PM
Won't you be paying tax on most things anyway? The retailer passes on the tax in the price of things like petrol excise and GST etc.

xa-mont
09-09-2010, 06:53 PM
and assuming that you are not self employed in a field that is always paid in cash then you will pay income tax too.

uncle pervy
11-09-2010, 10:15 AM
ok i told you all i was going to meet a free man on the land, well that hasnt happened yet.the bloke i met was wayne glew former west australian police prosecutor

(RANT) and one of the men involved in the charge of treason brought against julia gillard. making her constitutionaly unfit to hold office and our whole govt illegal. look it up yourself. you can find news of the charge, even a copy of the original affidavit charging her with treason for attempting to remove the constitution from west aust. just like hawke did to victoria in the 70's. you wont find any evidence anywhere of her beating the charges or the case being dismissed. THATS CAUSE SHE HASN'T. wake up the gumbyment is and has been lying to you. and your just letting them.
(RANT OVER)

tomorrow i'll be meeting mark pytelleck. he is an actual free man on the land. i'll let you know what happens next

watch this space. oh and the government too

uncle pervy
11-09-2010, 10:24 AM
oh west aust also has no cheif justice of the supreme court since he was served with a writ of mandarmus for treasonous behaviour over the constitution thingie here. just thought i'd share, they kept that quiet too. and if you ring his office they deny he's on any charges but you cant speak him, only his associate who gets very flustered when you ask him specifically about wayne martin and the writ. i know, i rang yesterday.

Cruisecontrol
11-09-2010, 10:41 AM
quote:Originally posted by uncle pervy

oh west aust also has no cheif justice of the supreme court since he was served with a writ of mandarmus for treasonous behaviour over the constitution thingie here.

And who issued the writ?

Elapid
11-09-2010, 11:44 AM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

oh west aust also has no cheif justice of the supreme court since he was served with a writ of mandarmus for treasonous behaviour over the constitution thingie here.

And who issued the writ?

A free man that knows stuff?

Tony OW31
11-09-2010, 06:14 PM
Don't know about conspiracies and stuff, but what does concern me is the systematic sale of profitable public companies to the private sector.
The sale of the family silver can only lead to necessary increases in tax revenue to make up the shortfall once the windfall from the sale has been spent.

uncle pervy
11-09-2010, 07:07 PM
the writ is held by wayne glew and others.
and for the affidavit for treason can be viewed at
http://www.elijahschallenge.net/legal/altona%20election/Affidavit%20Shaw%20Dec%202009.pdf
and here
http://www.larryhannigan.com/treason01.htm

Cruisecontrol
11-09-2010, 07:26 PM

the writ is held by wayne glew and others.

My question was rhetorical because any crackpot with enough time on his hands can petition for something like this.

Let us know the outcome because issuing the writ is one thing but a court of law taking it seriously enough to effect changes is something else entirely.

uncle pervy
11-09-2010, 07:58 PM
crack pot??? thats rich. proof of gillard attempting to break constitutional law and you call the guy fighting to stop this a crackpot. who you really working for????
how many of us heard about any of this? i know i sure hadn't.why didnt the media report this?
dont you think if gillard was innocent of this she would of hastened the matter to court so she could be PM without any doubts hanging over her head instead of delaying it?
but you be a good little drone CC and dont question anything. just dont whine about it all later when its too late to change anything. if the govt is willing to try and cover this up, what else would they be willing to hide?. personally i think the constitutional right to a trial by jury is pretty damned important. almost as important as defending the very laws which protect us. the constitution

Cruisecontrol
11-09-2010, 08:06 PM

but you be a good little drone CC and dont question anything.

Don't question anything? I question everything!
You are as big a sheep as the people your are having a go at. The only difference is that you are following a unique type of moron.
Stupidity, mainstream or not, is still stupidity.

uncle pervy
11-09-2010, 08:09 PM
then question this.
why is this matter being swept under the carpet

Cruisecontrol
11-09-2010, 08:33 PM
My question is why is it so unimportant that it is being pursued by an absolute nobody and that the media hasn't ever mentioned it?

uncle pervy
19-09-2010, 10:23 AM
yeah right. now we have oakenshott wanting to be speaker of the house and the labor govt looking into how it can be done, since he is constitutionally unfit to hold that office. but that wont stop them after all its only the constitution
who owns the media? the same fat rich cunts who generously donate campaign funds to both sides of parliament and don't tell me that millions of dollars doesn't come with strings attached

anyway enough of that thats not what i'm here for.
mark pytelleck was extremely informative. after hearing him speak and obtaining a copy of one of his workshop guides i now realise that my notice of intent ect. was only half of what it should of been and that i didn't need to spend $88 on a notary public a signature witnessed by 2 other people is good enough but there is some 22 pages of documents to be lodged before you can jump on your bike and ride. followed by some police harassment, (which will land you in court but you shouldn't have any problem winning if you stick to your guns) until they leave you alone.

1st doc is a "affidavit of service" (2 pages) this lists all ministers you are noticing and testify's to the witnessing of your sig on the document "affidavit of notice of understanding and intent and claim of right" (7 pages) which is followed by and contains "constructive notice of child of god status" (1 page) and "statement of claim" (1 page) all 4 documents signed and witnessed. these are mailed off via reg mail. 10 days after receiving confirmation of delivery you then mail off a "notice of non response and default judgement" (3 pages) and a "default judgement" (3 pages) to all parties the you mailed first time round and a "notification of journeying in peace" (5 pages) to the minister of transport and the director general of state transport. this sets out the basic terms for your right to travel free of restrictions (drivers licence, rego) and the penalties for those who breach these rights. remember they agreed to this when they didn't respond to your previous claim and any court in australia will back you on this. its the law.
simple eh?

Shadowzone
19-09-2010, 10:55 AM
What happens when the minister changes?

uncle pervy
19-09-2010, 11:03 AM
the notice is sent to the current minister and to all his heirs and successors

Shadowzone
19-09-2010, 02:44 PM
Mate what I'm seeing is that you and your parasitic leech mates have found a wonderful way to avoid paying for the roads you wish to use. Which is fantastic, except some poor cunt has to pay. And when bike rego is under $300/yr over there I fail to comprehend why anyone would do this unless they were a true blue, bone fide bludging leech on the ass of society.

Why don't you just man up and accept that society has to pay for stuff it uses and cop it on the chin. Or fuck off to another country which better suits you and your oxygen thief mates. I'd suggest Zimbabwe, that way your miserable existence will be shortly ended in due course.

No mate, I don't agree with the sentiments here, because, Uncle of the Family Leech, it's the rest of us who will inevitably pay your share.

Just because it is legal doesn't mean it is moral, fair or right.

uncle pervy
19-09-2010, 05:54 PM
wow

uncle pervy
19-09-2010, 06:05 PM
you dont like what i post in a thread i started. dont read it
and as for the personal attacks on me, im glad your going to be paying my share. hahahaha you dick

Shadowzone
19-09-2010, 06:33 PM

you dont like what i post in a thread i started. dont read it
and as for the personal attacks on me, im glad your going to be paying my share. hahahaha you dick

It was interesting until I cottoned onto the leech part. But I won't be paying your share,I live in Annas extortionist state not WA so no I won't be leeched of by you. But others will. Personal attacks? Nope. Just an expression of opinion. I think there's a large element of truth in the statement you and your bunch of "freemen" are simply leeches.

Like I said, legal doesn't make it right. The right thing to do would be to cop your share of the cost like everyone else. AND wear the consequences of misbehaviour (loss of licence etc) after all we've all been there. Incidentally though, your share of the bill is far far less than NSW for instance and yet you still wish to find a way out of paying for it. Why is that? What could drive someone to avoid paying for something they use daily?

Large
19-09-2010, 07:03 PM

wow

I love reading the stuff you and a couple of other guys are writing uncle P.

I lose it a bit over the bank account stuff (show me the "T" account etc)

As I understand it, "common law" states "I will cause no harm or loss to any man"

So while I may agree to the idea of freely riding on the king's highway(in a vehicle that causes no harm or wear- like a bicycle) ...I can't agree to anyone not paying their debts/borrowings that they've signed for ...or may be expecting a service for one day.

And if you want to remove yourself from society and grow your own carrots/lettuce/pot/crays/tampons/lighters/ and barter them freeman style for ciggies/knives/fleshlights etc. Please don't expect the rest of us to pay for your sewerage or garbage services...or educate your spawn or even innoculate them or pay for an ambulance to take them to a hospital so they can fix their bones when they fall off their home made wooden bicycles or even pay for their imported wives and familes from asia/russia when they grow up enough to spawn another family of fucking leeeches....

etc etc:)

uncle pervy
19-09-2010, 07:05 PM
im 48 years of age and im sick of paying and paying and paying for roads and then being told that i cant ride or drive because im under fine suspention for being in possession of the incorrect bus ticket. the driver took my money and punched up the wrong ticket. i got fined on a train when they found out i was travelling without a valid concession. cant buy a concession ticket on the bus in the first place without the card. fuck that im not paying for some bus drivers fuck up. so they take my licence. fuck that, thats unfair. so i keep on riding, keep getting caught, keep riding. remember i did nothing wrong
while they jack up fee's and find new ways to tax us out of our hard earned monies. If all the monies claimed in the name of roads was spent on roads then i wouldn't have a claim to make. sure you might say its being spent on other things like prisons and public safety.
well i have been jailed for no MDL due to fine suspention, not for being a criminal. just think it costs $big bucks to lock people like me up, money they could spend on roads instead or medical services.
no im not looking for a free ride, just whats owed to me. they want to use their laws unfairly against me, i'll use the same laws on them. I stepped outside the law and got owned, but they started it. fuck them and fuck you if you think my piddling little effort will make the slightest bit of difference in the grand scheme of things.

Large
19-09-2010, 07:16 PM
If it all comes back to one event, why not get satisfaction from burning the bus or panching out the driver?

uncle pervy
19-09-2010, 07:26 PM
that would be a criminal act

Large
19-09-2010, 07:30 PM
Not if you're defending yourself against another criminal act that causes you harm or loss?

Surely that's the point?

uncle pervy
19-09-2010, 07:33 PM
no the point is to live free in society without causing harm to others while being allowed to enjoy the benefits of ones own property free from unjust overbearing controls with monetary penalties

Cruisecontrol
19-09-2010, 07:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by Large

it all comes back to one event

Damn, beat me to it.

I have been waiting for the catalyst for all of this nonsense.
You state that you have done nothing wrong?
Driving whilst disqualified is wrong, pure and simple. How you got to that point is completely irrelevant.
If you had an issue with a ticket, use due process and have the situation rectified and just get on with your life. If you were so obviously not at fault then a simple appeal to the relevant authorities would have put an end to things and needing to drive whilst disqualified would never have been necessary.

Within three pages you have managed to prove that this is all total nonsense. Your first post stated categorically that all that was required was to print off this list sign it blah, blah, blah and you were a free man, lol.
Now, and after looking through an "affidavit of notice of understanding and intent and claim of right" it is completely and utterly nothing like what you had previously stated.
I am waiting for the next post stating that the last was wrong and now all you have to do is *insert rubbish here* and you will be free because some bloke you just met (and bought shit off, lol) said so...

uncle pervy
19-09-2010, 07:53 PM
well this is all a learning process and previously i was going on a lot of hearsay and correcting stuff as i went, but i have now met a free man on the land who willingly and freely (note the word freely. not a cent has left my hand other than the $88 i didn't need to spend) gave the true and correct process for obtaining free man status. a man who lives this life and has successfully fought the initial battle with the qld govt for the right to be free.
the only reason i have been posting this here has been to offer a view of my attempt at the process and to demonstrate once and for all if this free man stuff is real

Jup
20-09-2010, 09:15 AM
Hey Pervy, whatever floats your boat man.

Personally, I'd have paid the fine and gotten on with my life.

Tony Nitrous
20-09-2010, 09:31 AM
Things turn out best,
for those who make the best,
of the way things turn out.

Hillsy
20-09-2010, 11:15 AM
Give me another 24 hours before you post any more uncle pervy...

I will have perfected my tin-foil hat prototype by then....

Shadowzone
20-09-2010, 09:14 PM

im 48 years of age and im sick of paying and paying and paying for roads and then being told that i cant ride or drive because im under fine suspention for being in possession of the incorrect bus ticket. the driver took my money and punched up the wrong ticket. i got fined on a train when they found out i was travelling without a valid concession. cant buy a concession ticket on the bus in the first place without the card. fuck that im not paying for some bus drivers fuck up.[red so they take my licence. fuck that, thats unfair. so i keep on riding, keep getting caught, keep riding. remember i did nothing wrong[/red]
while they jack up fee's and find new ways to tax us out of our hard earned monies. If all the monies claimed in the name of roads was spent on roads then i wouldn't have a claim to make. sure you might say its being spent on other things like prisons and public safety.
well i have been jailed for no MDL due to fine suspention, not for being a criminal. just think it costs $big bucks to lock people like me up, money they could spend on roads instead or medical services.
no im not looking for a free ride, just whats owed to me. they want to use their laws unfairly against me, i'll use the same laws on them. I stepped outside the law and got owned, but they started it. fuck them and fuck you if you think my piddling little effort will make the slightest bit of difference in the grand scheme of things.

A simple explanatory letter would have solved this in the first place. If you cannot buy a concession ticket without the card on the bus as you claim, you would have been cleared of any wrong doing.

Did you bother to look at the issued ticket on the bus? If not the blame is partially yours, but a letter explaining the problem would have sorted it out quickly and easily and had the fine withdrawn.

The next point is you admit to riding without a valid licence, and continually getting caught. Then claim you have done nothing wrong. You know that to ride without a valid licence is an offence, yet you did it. Therefore you MUST man up and shoulder the responsibility for your actions. My 12yo son wouldn't try and pass the buck on that kind of thing, and if he did I'd be the first to tell him to man up and cop it sweet.

So now your chasing some dream of living in a licence free utopia whereby you can do as you please. My main concern is if you have no licence and nothing to lose, where are the checks and balances which stop you from behaving like a complete fuckwit and potentially killing some family through sheer stupidity? I mean if there are no fines and no demerit points and no licence to lose, what is there to keep you in line? Not having a valid brief didn't keep you in line, or stop you driving/riding, so what is there?

My family which happens to include 4 kids and a pregnant Mrs use the same roads as everyone else mate so my concern is for them. After all, if no licence doesn't stop you from riding, then what guarantee is there for their safety? And before you say it, I run up around 3000k's a week at work so I know how unsafe the roads are, but I also know the majority of people on them wouldn't operate a vehicle with no brief.

Mate at the end of the day you could have avoided the whole mess in two ways - the first is to contest the fine via a written submission followed by court if it was rejected and the second is to have paid it. Either way you would have still had a valid brief. You woes in this respect are your fault solely because you failed to act as you should have.

alfiestorm
21-09-2010, 02:21 AM
I faught the ozzy traffic law and won.

Reading with interest.

if you can do it uncle pervy then good on ya and those who dont want too, carry on as normal

NoZ
21-09-2010, 03:22 AM
I'm kinda confused cos I don't know how it works over there. Closest I can get to it is the traveller community over here, no not the pikeys - proper crusty travellers. You know the Battle of the Beanfield... well they want to live off the land, travel etc but as far as I know, they still had road legal vehicles - taxed, mot, insurance... so whilst they are living 'outside' of society, they are still contributing towards it.

Whilst I get the 'be free' thing, I've got to agree with the comments about the rest of society paying for health service/education etc.

latheboy
21-09-2010, 06:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

Reading with interest.

if you can do it uncle pervy then good on ya and those who dont want too, carry on as normal

No what you did was come here bitching about the UK and then bitched about OZ, then lucky for us you fucked off back to the UK.

NoZ
21-09-2010, 08:00 AM
Everyone bitches about something. Tis what Brits are good at - complaining and queueing lol

336LJ
22-09-2010, 01:29 AM
I'll probably end up in court and paying a fuck load of legal fee's for what I am fighting now.
These private operators sent me demand notices
I sent back a request for clarification of the demands, proof of their claims (pics,vids etc) and clear validation they have any lawful right to subject me to their apparent payment scheme without me even being aware of it or in agreement to it beforehand (and if so, how I am implicated in this without my consent,and what laws/legistlations, or amendments to any such laws/legislations allows them to subject me to such payment schemes without requiring my personal consideration, or even signature), and more specificailly, the terms and conditions I instantly agree to if I DO pay their alledged debt (which fucking stinks - always read the fine print).

I gave them a whole month to respond to my notice (aka formal objection) they failed to do so.
The details and requests made in my objection letter were noted, and amongst other things, if they refused to respond to my notice, and give me information and proof I have every right to have access to before making a clear decision to pay them, they would be in agreement that their claims were null and void, and any future claims against me for such shenanigans would be unlawful.

They made more claims.. sent more demands threatened more fee's bumped up the price with "administration fees" etc..

I sent back a formal written request for the matter to be heard in a court of competent jurisdiction (2 magistrates - jury of 12)

They sent a horridly inadequate photograph where one of the most important details that would indeed prove that me or my property was involved in their claims was unable to be distinguished.
Out of several itemised demands, they apparently changed their sales pitch, dropped all but one, and are now pursuing me for a slightly different amount - all the while ignoring my requests and continuing with their dodgy business.

It has now changed hands to a government agent (must have got sick of my letters) who is now charging me hundreds MORE on top of the original claim, for [insert apparent CRIME here]failing to comply "without reasonable excuse" !!
my fucking excuse is I have never EVER been shown proof I owe them money, they agree'd their claim is bogus (tacit agreement via acquiescence) - and ignored my formal court election letter.
I have proof of ALL of my correspondence being sent.

I'm about to draft the letter to the govt agency.. maybe THEY have half a fucking brain and realise I'm quite within my rights to object to this shit.

my point being - while I have taken a HUGE step back from all that freeman stuff I'd been checking out (its just - not - worth all the harassment, loss of privileges and so on - they have us all by the balls and its safer and less stressfull to protest one thing at a time)
You guys who think its all nuts need to take a bit of a look at how fucked this system is and how we are being treated.
my example might only be small but theres entire multi billion dollar corporations, and government agencies who make an absolute killing out of it and nobody is aware 9 times out of 10 its completely bogus and actually criminal.

What alarms me the most, and I'm still not quite clear on - is the 1988 referendum, and how the ability for state/council to make their own laws and shit was rejected, but they just went on and did it anyway.. I'm not sure if that means for example Anna bligh can't just fucking rape us with more rego increases, or heavier fines and penalties, OR - it just means they have no legal capacity to enforce them.

Guess I'll find out when the system fucks me in the arse! I'm not fighting this to get out of fee's, I have spent 5 times the amount of the claim just conversing with them and I won't be paying for legal advice either.

NoZ
22-09-2010, 05:04 AM
Once again, not sure how it is in Oz but in the UK, they have to respond to a written request within a reasonable time frame outlined by yourself - they haven't. If they do not respond within that time frame, a 2nd letter is issued and then Trading Standards jumps in and sorts them out.

With your case, you are quite within your rights to request information - which they have failed to do. If they have changed hands, then the case has been bought by the new owners and they have to abide by the terms and conditions (which you're asking them to identify) of that time of 'offence'. They haven't. As a gvt body, they are more likely to have a big money to throw at you but also, they have more redtape bullshit you can tie them up in. There is always a complaints procedure to use with any government body - they are a public sector - they HAVE to by LAW adhere to this. Do NOT phone them or write to the contact for this case. Instead find the official complaint channel for that gvt body and write a stinging letter, with copies of any other correspondence to them - outlining they are wrong because xyz and your complaint is for harrassment and failing to provide information as requesting in writing - got the Freedom of Information act over there? Quote that.. and if you have Data Protection Act - mention that too. A government body has to by law provide information - the only exceptions to this rule is for police investigations and social services cases.

I have been threatened with a big stick by many government agencies in the past and I stood my ground and beat them with their own stick. In 1999 my complaint to social services about not providing me the findings of the complaint against my toddlers childminder (who beat him) - I quoted the DPA and they hadn't even implimented it! The law stated it had to be fully in place by 1998... so guess what - they got the Information Inspectorate kicking their arse, fined and I got my apology and explanation. Know your rights. Stand up for them and always use their own bullshit stick to beat them with. Granted, don't abuse it to get away with stuff you know you got caught out on...

336LJ
22-09-2010, 11:28 AM
I'm still having a bit of trouble finding definite areas (notes/sections etc) of anything like the Data Protection Act you have in the UK, and the freedom of information act, its all ass-to-fuck backwards when you try to relate and cross reference UK law with ours - in my original objection letter I included a request to have all information of myself and personal property obtained by them, sent to me, and proof of any procedures implemented to protect their databases and specifically my personal information from being tampered with or anyone obtaining un authorised access. I also sought information from them regarding what authorisation they have to pass my information onto third party entities without my permission.
I'll be sending the govt agency a letter explaining my "reasonable excuse", I'll find out about posting one to a news paper or something, and one to fair trading or the likes. I'm not 100% sure on who to contact though.

Hillsy
22-09-2010, 11:59 AM
If you guys spent as much time and effort building bikes as you do trying to buck the system we'd all be much happier.

336LJ
22-09-2010, 01:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Hillsy

If you guys spent as much time and effort building bikes as you do trying to buck the system we'd all be much happier.

So would I! lmfao

NoZ
22-09-2010, 10:01 PM
quote:Originally posted by Hillsy

how is fighting back from arse-invasion bucking the system? of all members of society, bikers get a lot more flack - why the fuck should I conform? Isn't that just go against the whole attitude of fighting your bike in the first place - not conforming blah blah blah.

Nothing wrong with standing up for your rights.

336LJ
23-09-2010, 12:03 AM
a system that was designed to fuck people severely in the arse right in plain sight, is a concept a large percentage of the older generation, who have nothing but absolute faith and an unwillingness to question that system, will find impossible to accept. They are quick to dismiss anything new to be said about it, seemingly true or not without even looking into it, its a sad fact but that's basically how they have been conditioned from childhood.

How we have all been conditioned actually, but I think its getting to a point where people, especially our generation who are encouraged to think openly about things and "be yourself" "find your passion" "live life" all that crap, have no faith in this system that only appears to be corrupt, and taking from people all the time, while feeding nothing but lies back and hiding behind bullshit.

The other extreme is believing every conspiracy theory out there and being such a raving lunatic people are extremely uncomfortable with believing anything you say, even if it might be true!.
Our generation needs to be distracted with shiny things and justin beiber *punches a fucking hole in the wall* so we don't think too much about things.
Best thing I ever did was switch the TV off - cured swine flue! I should get official recognition for that.

alfiestorm
23-09-2010, 01:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by latheboy

quote:Originally posted by alfiestorm

Reading with interest.

No what you did was come here bitching about the UK and then bitched about OZ, then lucky for us you fucked off back to the UK.

No what I did was come to OZ, Then found out it was full of CUNTS like you :D with a few exceptions of course.

Tony Nitrous
25-09-2010, 10:04 PM
THE TAX SYSTEM EXPLAINED IN BEER

Suppose that every day, ten men go out for beer and the bill for all ten comes to $100...If they paid their bill the way we pay our taxes, it would go something like this..
The first four men (the poorest) would pay nothing.
The fifth would pay $1.
The sixth would pay $3.
The seventh would pay $7.
The eighth would pay $12.
The ninth would pay $18.
The tenth man (the richest) would pay $59.
So, that's what they decided to do.
The ten men drank in the bar every day and seemed quite happy with the arrangement, until one day, the owner threw them a curve ball. "Since you are all such good customers," he said, "I'm going to reduce the cost of your daily beer by $20." Drinks for the ten men would now cost just $80.
The group still wanted to pay their bill the way we pay our taxes. So the first four men were unaffected. They would still drink for free. But what about the other six men? The paying customers? How could they divide the $20 windfall so that everyone would get his fair share?
They realized that $20 divided by six is $3.33. But if they subtracted that from everybody's share, then the fifth man and the sixth man would each end up being paid to drink his beer.
So, the bar owner suggested that it would be fair to reduce each man's bill by a higher percentage. They decided to follow the principle of the tax system they had been using, and he proceeded to work out the amounts he suggested that each should now pay.

And so the fifth man, like the first four, now paid nothing (100% saving).
The sixth now paid $2 instead of $3 (33% saving).
The seventh now paid $5 instead of $7 (28% saving).
The eighth now paid $9 instead of $12 (25% saving).
The ninth now paid $14 instead of $18 (22% saving).
The tenth now paid $49 instead of $59 (16% saving).
Each of the six was better off than before. And the first four continued to drink for free. But, once outside the bar, the men began to compare their savings.
"I only got a dollar out of the $20 saving," declared the sixth man. He pointed to the tenth man, " but he got $10!"
"Yeah, that's right," exclaimed the fifth man. "I only saved a dollar too. It's unfair that he got ten times more benefit than me!"
"That's true!" shouted the seventh man. "Why should he get $10 back, when I got only $2? The wealthy get all the breaks!"
"Wait a minute," yelled the first four men in unison, "we didn't get anything at all. This new tax system exploits the poor!"
The nine men surrounded the tenth and beat him up.
The next night the tenth man didn't show up for drinks, so the nine sat down and had their beers without him. But when it came time to pay the bill, they discovered something important. They didn't have enough money between all of them for even half of the bill!
And that, boys and girls, journalists and government ministers, is how our tax system works. The people who already pay the highest taxes will naturally get the most benefit from a tax reduction. Tax them too much, attack them for being wealthy, and they just may not show up anymore. In fact, they might start drinking overseas, where the atmosphere is somewhat friendlier.
David R. Kamerschen, Ph.D.
Professor of Economics.

For those who understand, no explanation is needed

For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

Tony OW31
26-09-2010, 09:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by Tony Nitrous

THE TAX SYSTEM EXPLAINED IN BEER

Suppose that every day, ten men go out for beer and the bill for all ten comes to $100...If they paid their bill the way we pay our taxes, it would go something like this..
The first four men (the poorest) would pay nothing.
The fifth would pay $1.
The sixth would pay $3.
The seventh would pay $7.
The eighth would pay $12.
The ninth would pay $18.
The tenth man (the richest) would pay $59.
So, that's what they decided to do.
The ten men drank in the bar every day and seemed quite happy with the arrangement, until one day, the owner threw them a curve ball. "Since you are all such good customers," he said, "I'm going to reduce the cost of your daily beer by $20." Drinks for the ten men would now cost just $80.
The group still wanted to pay their bill the way we pay our taxes. So the first four men were unaffected. They would still drink for free. But what about the other six men? The paying customers? How could they divide the $20 windfall so that everyone would get his fair share?
They realized that $20 divided by six is $3.33. But if they subtracted that from everybody's share, then the fifth man and the sixth man would each end up being paid to drink his beer.
So, the bar owner suggested that it would be fair to reduce each man's bill by a higher percentage. They decided to follow the principle of the tax system they had been using, and he proceeded to work out the amounts he suggested that each should now pay.

And so the fifth man, like the first four, now paid nothing (100% saving).
The sixth now paid $2 instead of $3 (33% saving).
The seventh now paid $5 instead of $7 (28% saving).
The eighth now paid $9 instead of $12 (25% saving).
The ninth now paid $14 instead of $18 (22% saving).
The tenth now paid $49 instead of $59 (16% saving).
Each of the six was better off than before. And the first four continued to drink for free. But, once outside the bar, the men began to compare their savings.
"I only got a dollar out of the $20 saving," declared the sixth man. He pointed to the tenth man, " but he got $10!"
"Yeah, that's right," exclaimed the fifth man. "I only saved a dollar too. It's unfair that he got ten times more benefit than me!"
"That's true!" shouted the seventh man. "Why should he get $10 back, when I got only $2? The wealthy get all the breaks!"
"Wait a minute," yelled the first four men in unison, "we didn't get anything at all. This new tax system exploits the poor!"
The nine men surrounded the tenth and beat him up.
The next night the tenth man didn't show up for drinks, so the nine sat down and had their beers without him. But when it came time to pay the bill, they discovered something important. They didn't have enough money between all of them for even half of the bill!
And that, boys and girls, journalists and government ministers, is how our tax system works. The people who already pay the highest taxes will naturally get the most benefit from a tax reduction. Tax them too much, attack them for being wealthy, and they just may not show up anymore. In fact, they might start drinking overseas, where the atmosphere is somewhat friendlier.
David R. Kamerschen, Ph.D.
Professor of Economics.

For those who understand, no explanation is needed

For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

That's all very well in theory, but in real life it works something like this, the first 4 still drink for free, but the tenth man also drinks for free, and his cost is split between the middle 5.

Zooks
26-09-2010, 09:24 AM

why? ok how about if i said these taxes are just bullshit control methods and im sick of being told im free and then being made to dance while someone else pulls the strings. this is a link to a treasury website petaining to all the road taxes.
http://taxreview.treasury.gov.au/content/ConsultationPaper.aspx?doc=html/publications/Papers/Consultation_Paper/section_12.htm
now tell me your happy to put up with this

What a load of horseshit. If none of us paid taxes the whole country would grind to a halt. Unless of course we want to go back to a hunter-gatherer society like the Aborigines or the tribes of Europe that most of us are descended from. Might be a bit late for that though. ;)

Zooks
26-09-2010, 09:31 AM
quote:Stupidity, mainstream or not, is still stupidity

http://cdn.benzinga.com/files/gold_12.jpg
GOLD!!!!

ROFPMSL :D

Zooks
26-09-2010, 10:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

a system that was designed to fuck people severely in the arse right in plain sight, is a concept a large percentage of the older generation, who have nothing but absolute faith and an unwillingness to question that system, will find impossible to accept. They are quick to dismiss anything new to be said about it, seemingly true or not without even looking into it, its a sad fact but that's basically how they have been conditioned from childhood.
It depends who you mean by 'older people'. If the people you refer to are the baby boomers then don't forget they were the first generation that [u]did</u> question authority. The anti-Vitenam, anti-establishment, pot smoking, women's lib, free-love hippies of the 60's basically paved the way for us to be able to protest when we thought the system was letting us down.

As for the generations before that, well they went through two world wars and a depression so they clung onto whatever they could to survive. It was usually the government that provided stability in fairly troubled times, so I wouldn't judge them too harshly.

Hagarr
26-09-2010, 09:03 PM
Phew that was a read and a half I have missed this one for a while.

Keep it up chaps fucken brilliant!

uncle pervy
01-10-2010, 05:16 PM
dont forget the baby boomers were the first generation to pay income tax. till then, there was no such thing.
also here today in australia, we have more laws, statutes, by-laws and regulations governing our daily behaviour than the communists have in china

oh and in response to being called a leech. well i thought about what you said, and it's obvious you didnt. as a free man on the land i am responsible for myself, no govt hand-outs. i have to have a job, no dole, unlike you. no subsidized medicines or medical treatment, unlike you. (and as i get older there is a good chance i'll need some treatment, as will us all), ect. i already pay for private medical with ambo. seems to me the money the govt saves right there will out weigh the revenue it would get from my rego and licence fee's

336LJ
02-10-2010, 12:50 AM
In amusing news - did anyone see how the news had the owners of the clem 7 on there saying how they are going to go under cause they aren't making enough money.. Like we are actually going to fucking CARE and GIVE them any more money?
those cunts can fuckin suck a dick - suck shit for being greedy and lets hope you all end up on the streets looking for real jobs after the banks tip you up and empty YOUR pockets for a change. (no pun intended)

I laughed my ass off at their loss when it was first announced - WAY WAY WAY too greedy off the bat.

I'v also sent my latest letter off to these govt dicks - hopefully someone there has a brain and can see what's going on - whether I end up in court, or have an outcome due to this, I'll fill all of you who are interested in on the full details. its quite interesting to see the lengths they go to, to avoid responsibility and try threaten you and squeeze money out of you

Tony Nitrous
02-10-2010, 08:14 AM
One of our customes at work has just got the
contract for the next tunnel under Brisbane.

Cruisecontrol
03-10-2010, 02:56 PM

oh and in response to being called a leech. well i thought about what you said, and it's obvious you didnt. as a free man on the land i am responsible for myself, no govt hand-outs. i have to have a job, no dole, unlike you. no subsidized medicines or medical treatment, unlike you. (and as i get older there is a good chance i'll need some treatment, as will us all), ect. i already pay for private medical with ambo. seems to me the money the govt saves right there will out weigh the revenue it would get from my rego and licence fee's

So by abandoning your tax file number and refusing to pay taxes (which all goes to roads, electricity, water and a million other bits of vital infrastructure that you will just keep on using), paying public transport fares and demanding that your kids receive a free education isn't being a leech how exactly?

RevHead
03-10-2010, 06:32 PM
why should we have to pay tax,i spent $10 grand on tools and alike last tax year and got fuck all back ,the cunts told me it will have to depreshiate,ova the next 10 years wot a crock of shit,i pay so much every year to the tax man ,so now i wont bother to declare anymore as there a pack of theiving cunts/personal wages tax and alike in n.s.w doesnt contribute to our roads,its,rego and ctp,and our double tax on fuel,of 33n 3rd percent thats supposed to building our roads ,,every other state in oz has better roads then our state,

Shadowzone
03-10-2010, 06:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by revheadpete

every other state in oz has better roads then our state,

Ah, Pete, that my friend is where you're wrong.

Having been an Interstate Trucky for way too long now on the east coast Annas State has the worst roads, NSW and Vic have Quality roads.

Out west they're all much better but lower population densities means less wear and tear upon them although I've driven some cuntish goat tracks in the Territory and WA. SA Not so much stuck to the Bitumen there.

And if you don't want to pay income tax fuck off to Andorra. They don't have it...

livewire
03-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Depreciating tools over 10 years is a crock of shit.
Get yourself a good accountant, revheadpete.