PDA

View Full Version : It's long way to the top!

Surt
27-08-2010, 01:20 AM
come all yas yobs and lirgs gotta tell u a little story bout zombie holocaust, lotto, caps, posts, wankers, and heros :D

u may remember the date of 03.03.10 when the non paying zombies had been doomed to be punished for the deliberate wankerism and righteous ones to be saved and honoured
me i as a self proclamed ruskie ozzy and the pres of asf's faroese chapter [:p] naturally succeed and won a luckie WHITE billet rad cap from Ben Exben Shaw but 3 or 4 months later i was occasionally asked by Si if i'd received it... LIKE HELL I HAD!

therefore Si contacted Ben and Ben said that he would ship me another one... the BLACK MARK [^] / on the dead mans chest yohoho and a bottle of rum ;)/

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1282836961.jpg

which was sent by Ben according to the postage stamp 05.07.10. and jst today 26.08.10. arrived up here... still got no idea wheres the white one, hopefully it'll travel back to Ben, eventually

is there a moral in this fable? but of course! if u dont fuck ur karma ur, karma won't fuck u and v.v.
another moral if u out to send me sumsink [:I] be ready to make it twice [:o)]
and a ruskie proverb: don't have a hundred roubles /bucks/roos/shells, but do have a hundred friends voila!

THANKS HEAPS BEN (sure that'll bring u prosperity in business ;)) AND SI

bluemk1
27-08-2010, 03:29 AM
dont let the ruski skinheads see your BLACK cap.

you probably would have been better off with the white one

Surt
27-08-2010, 09:45 AM
i did mention wankers but didn't expect them so soon [:p] alex's just jealous cos he has won not a dead donk's ear! :D btw i'd have no probs in communicating to the skins, black arses or other deadnecks cos i have a universal mind opening gadget multiplied by good 100kg weight and apr190 cm height [}:)]

Fight_fan
27-08-2010, 10:01 AM
thats awesome Surt! Perfect finishing touch for one of ur beasts!

Surt
27-08-2010, 10:14 AM
it is Fight_fan! esp given the fact that only 1 of em is <s>liquor</s> liquid cooled [8D] hiccup...

EXBEN
27-08-2010, 10:50 AM
Good to see it finally arrived, & yes we got the other one back a couple of weeks ago.

Surt
27-08-2010, 10:06 PM
bloody noice to hear it, now none'd say i've scammed u! :)