PDA

View Full Version : whats your opinion on this?

uncle pervy
23-08-2010, 12:09 AM
http://vimeo.com/13770061

336LJ
23-08-2010, 02:35 AM
wether you believe anything in it or not - remember unlike most documentaries. these guys don't demand you believe it or you are an idiot, they are just putting the info infront of you and urging you to investigate things for yourself.
The first Zeitgeist was a bit of an eye opener for me. makes alot of things make sense.
You will either end up in 3 states, 1 - yeah right whatever its all bullshit, 2 - holy crap.. man that sucks.. I better keep up to date with all this and make smart choices in life 3. OMFG LIZARD PEOPLE. CHEMTRAILS, ARMADILLO HAT SALE GUIDE POSTS ARE SECRET HIDDEN OCCULT PHALIC SYMBOLS FOR COCKS GUIDING ME TO MY DOOM.. etc.. (where EVERY SINGLE THING in the world is conspired by shadowmen out to kill you)

It got to a point with this stuff where I was so mentally worn out from all the different types of arguments and theories.. I just went.. fuck this... its too much... I'm just gonna make smart choices for the wellbeing of my family.. and not believe a fucking word the media or any politician says cause they are just a charade. OH and I'll refuse every demand for money asked of me, if I don't think its legit. fines/fees etc... and I don't mean late movie rental fees lol

nick76
23-08-2010, 10:16 AM
At 2hrs+ long,i think i'll use up my monthly download limit in one go!!!
From the first few minutes i saw,looks like something i'd be interested in.

For the tech heads out there,how many Gig would a 2hr download be??

336LJ
23-08-2010, 10:18 AM
quote:Originally posted by nick76

At 2hrs+ long,i think i'll use up my monthly download limit in one go!!!
From the first few minutes i saw,looks like something i'd be interested in.

For the tech heads out there,how many Gig would a 2hr download be??

depends entirely on what resolution/quality the vid is. I have it on my hard drive, you can download the vid from the website from what I can remember and it should tell you.
Watch Zeitgeist the movie first, then addendum. its a follow up.

JackTar
23-08-2010, 03:08 PM
My opinion on it is that it's 2 hours I won't be getting back, lucky I'm at work.

uncle pervy
23-08-2010, 07:11 PM
yeah but dont it make you think jacktar?
well im going to declare myself a free man on the land. i know there was some bloke here in perth who who did that a few years ago, i remember something on the news about it. he claimed you needed a passport to enter his property. but now i go looking i cant find anything anywhere about him or the incident. i do know that this was the premise prince leonard of hutt river province started out with and then secceeded from the rest of australia. so there is a precedent for this in law.
changing the world? well i cant do that, but i can do this and set myself free from licence's and fee's. well i can try and see how it goes

JackTar
23-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Wasn't he on an Island? I know the one you are talking about but can't remember either.

uncle pervy
23-08-2010, 07:18 PM
nah he is north of perth here in w.a.
cant remember how far noth it is but you can goole it

uncle pervy
23-08-2010, 07:19 PM
http://www.principality-hutt-river.com/

JackTar
23-08-2010, 07:28 PM
I bet it isn't as far north as Wyndam now isn't that a lovely place :)

uncle pervy
23-08-2010, 07:33 PM
as nice as
http://bushtelegraph.blogsome.com/2007/10/01/ive-been-everywhere-man/meekatharra

JackTar
23-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Hehe, I went to Wyndam on a Landing Craft years ago, from memory they had to pubs and on Friday night one had a disco (full of abbo's) and the other had bingo.

That was some good bingo.

uncle pervy
23-08-2010, 07:43 PM
sounds just like meekatharra. lol

uncle pervy
23-08-2010, 07:45 PM
went to rotto once an a landing barge (nice trip that one)and whyndam sounds just like meekatharra. lol

JackTar
23-08-2010, 07:56 PM
Back to the video, the problem as always with this type of thing is that as a race we are really fucking un-organised so we will never pull something like this off, anyone who does quit their jobs to try and act on this will just be considered a nutter and they will be jobless in what will still be a monetary society. As for this whole monetary society thing I have got some big news for that bloke, money was around when we still had hair in places we (most of us anyway) don't have it now it just wasn't called money. How many times have you seen the emails about everyone boycotting BP then shell then 'insert other oil company here' in an effort to show them who is in charge and make them lower their petrol prices? How many people actually do it? Fuck all.

uncle pervy
23-08-2010, 08:29 PM
sure,boycotts only work if everyone does it, but concientiously it makes me feel better.
this making money out of nothing (we went off the gold standard years ago) and putting people in debt through engineered scarcity so the have mores can get more. that shit is real and needs to be stopped. he's right we need to get off a monetary based economy and so far, he's got an idea that would work, if it could be implemented. although we all know it never will.
so fuck it im leaving this corrupt, bankrupt, fucked up society. when they get it sorted, maybe i'll come back. but fuck it.... im doing something about it

Redmohawk
23-08-2010, 10:20 PM
A family down here in vic did the whole fuck the lot of you started a ponderosa and tryed to live happly ever after (was a very well off orchadist) in the end got done for tax evasion and lost everything now he is living his dream of a moneyless system because he has none ! hahaha

If you want to live the easy life forget cash and the rat race its easy , got to a shithole place where no one wants to live but has the services you want (there in every state of Aus) buy a block of land for under 10K and build yourself a humpy with solar power and water tank water and pull your head in so know one notices you living there without a building permit. Work a few days a week/fortnight to get by off the dole and your not hurting anybody but yourself. Earn enough to buy the shit you dont grow to eat and pay things like your rates. You can live on under $5,000 a year if you really want to once your debt free, But shit I like my toys so fuck it Rat race for me still lol.

uncle pervy
24-08-2010, 12:04 AM
nah fuck that red. the constitution says i have the right to remove myself from society without punishment or persecution. fuck moving to the country, thats boring shit and who said anything about "living the easy life". im just looking for a way to live free from some cunt telling me i have to pay a tax to do so. or that i have my means of locomotion registered and that i have to pay another tax to use the kings highway's and byways when the constitution tells me i have the right to do so "unimpeeded and without a tax"
fuck 'em they made the rules, im just going to follow them

JackTar
24-08-2010, 01:30 PM
quote:Originally posted by uncle pervy

the constitution says i have the right to remove myself from society without punishment or persecution.

pay another tax to use the kings highway's and byways when the constitution tells me i have the right to do so "unimpeeded and without a tax"

Where are these bits I can't find them?

http://australianpolitics.com/articles/constitution/full-text-of-the-australian-constitution-as-amended

336LJ
28-08-2010, 10:47 PM
If I remember I had trouble with finding that part as well. I think it is in the magna carta.
100% agree with Jacktar. doesn't matter if we believe it, know it, or act upon it - the general population being as human as they are, are lazy and fascinated with shiny things. nothing will ever change and people won't question why.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI

Redmohawk
29-08-2010, 12:39 AM
Thats what I have issue with pervy , you state you want to remove yourself from society and not pay tax etc or have to fork out for the roads etc , but that means you expect me to pay for your use of my roads as I'm paying for them. Personally I'm a resonable bloke and I dont mind you using my roads for free but what about when every other fucker realises they can get away with it to then i have to pay for the roads for everybody lol

Pay to play is the deal , if you dont like it dont pay and run the risk of being persicuted for your choices. Or do as you stated and remove yourself from society and all its trappings/mod cons like running water and roads. You may not like the choice but its still a choice.

Loki
29-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Don't have the bandwidth to watch the vids, but this is a top discussion...

zx12argh
29-08-2010, 09:29 PM
Just watched it - for anyone who was wondering its about 700mb in size.
A lot of sense in there - also a bit of exaggeration too from a design and engineering point of view when they start talking about technology saving the world. Definitely worth a watch tho.

alfiestorm
30-08-2010, 08:41 AM
WHAT A LOAD OF ARSE

uncle pervy
01-09-2010, 09:36 AM
ok jacktar
the constitution doesnt tell us what we can do, it tells the gumbyment what it cant do. we have the right to representation, if we give up this right, we give up the right to be governed. that means the statutes, acts and regulations that the gov't use to control those in its society have no power over us. show me in law where it says i have to pay anything. you cant, but you can show me where the acts and statutes say i have to. i have discovered over ½ dozen people here in perth who have done this. it simply means filing a notice of intent and understanding with the revelent gov't departments via registered mail and giving them 10 days to reply (ever known a gov't to work that fast?) by refusal of reply they give consent.
now it gets really interesting
ever wondered as to why your names appear in capital letters on your drivers licence, ect. thats because its not you, but a corporation started by the gumbyment, with a name so similiar to yours as to be almost indistingable (you know what i mean) from yours. by subterfuge, under contract law, they have gotten you to be surety for that corporation. thus making you liable for all that corporations debts, be they legal or monetary. ask any judge in any court when he asks you your name, if by giving him your name does that mean you have entered into contract with him, and watch his reaction

everything i have told you here, and there is soo much more, is true and correct. just a well kept secret. look into it yourself

i am even now writing my notice of understanding and intent and when i go back to work and get payed i will be taking it to a notary public, having every copy signed (1 for each gov't dept and 1 for each minister) and sent registered mail.
anyone wishing to do likewise let me know and i'll email you a copy for you to modify to suit yourself

oh and alfie, if it was arse. it wouldnt be possible, yet people have/ and are doing this and winning.

i'll keep you all updated

uncle pervy
01-09-2010, 11:57 AM
hey red if you think your paying for roads and such with your taxes, think again.
when australia went bankrupt, off the gold standard, and had to borrow money from the IMF, which is the bank of the united nations, it had to give collateral. we mine gold, but gold wont pay the debt. so the aus govt signed over the labour's of it people (just like britian, usa, canada, ect.) and begain paying off the interest.

follow me now.
the taxes we pay go to paying off an unpayable loan. fuck me im not paying that, so i dont. you get stuck of paying my share of a tax that i dont have to pay. too bad for you. you say, but if i dont pay these fees and charges to maintain the roads and the right to pay to use them (tolls), then who does. the govt does. but how can they afford to pay if we dont pay them, says you. the govt just refinances the loan. remember it has a never ending supply of "human resources".
anything you need a licence for is already lawful, you just paying to do it and by default giving them the power to tell you when you can and when you cant. or any other condition that they want.

zx12argh
01-09-2010, 01:32 PM
Hey pervy - I've read and watched and heard about all this a bit and to some extent its understandable - We are all in cages of our own making through conditioning etc...

The one question I have is what is the impact on yourself and your family? Does all this result in harrassment from the fuzz when you are cruising without number plates. Time spent in gaol while proving they have no right to keep you in gaol? Does it mean public hospitals wont open their doors for you or the ambos try and charge you for their serivce later? Does it affect credit approvals and just general day to day shit. I can see the benefits of working outside of an aledgely broken system (I still have a little faith in people or I haven't read enough yet ;) but the thing that stops me from looking any deeper is the massive headache it appears to be.

Ok that might not be one question but you know what I mean.

Cruisecontrol
01-09-2010, 01:34 PM

ever wondered as to why your names appear in capital letters on your drivers licence, ect. thats because its not you, but a corporation

Typical conspiracy theorist bullshit.

My name is not all in capitals on my drivers licence so that puts a dent in it right from the start.
Secondly, when dealing with massive amounts of data entry it is bleedingly obvious that it is easier to type in caps than to continually go from upper to lower case especially dealing with surnames that can have capitalisation all through it.
If I see my surname with a lower case where it should be upper case, it has been spelt wrong. If I see it in all upper case, it can't be wrong.

JackTar
01-09-2010, 01:58 PM
Does this mean you won't be entitled to a pension pervy? Or to use the roads that the 'society' pay for via taxes? Do you not have the right to ask the police for help if someone is at your house waving a gun around or trying to rob you? I'm with Pete on this one, sounds like there are more cons/headaches than pros.

uncle pervy
01-09-2010, 02:32 PM
well zx you still have the human rights charter which guarantee's a duty of care from the govt over all subjects in the lands it controls. they cannot discriminate against you, they might try to send a bill, but if you dont accept it you haven't entered into a contract to pay it. mark it "NO CONTRACT - RETURN TO SENDER"
the right to free education is granted under common law, which is what you come under as a free man. not the corporate/admiratly law that everybody lives under
you can discharge your credit card debt by sending notice to the bank that for you represent "YOUR NAME IN CAPITALS" and for the account to be settled want you require them to send to you by reg mail an sworn affidavate showing where the funds came from or were they created upon your signature
Q1 did the bank at anytime loan you any of its own money or assets
Q2 did the bank monetise the loan instrument, creating a credit on an account through bookkeeping entries that was used to fund the loan or loan of credit
Q3 During any of the credit transactions, did the bank receive anything of value from the merchant such as a receivable or credit on account that it used to return the same value to the merchant
Q34 did the bank at anytime incur a loss through it dealings with your client
Q5 will the bank show us a copy of th T account (general ledger) that shows how the original obligation was created
Q6 are they still the holder of the original promissory note

you are not denying the contract just questioning its legality. under law if they just created the money out of nothing more bookkeeping and they didnt tell you this was how the money was made. the contract is void under law, since this type of money creation is tanamount to counterfeiting, they wont tell you that. send them a letter saying non reply by them to the request for an affidavate absolves you from any furthur obligation

xa-mont
01-09-2010, 02:35 PM
I call bullshit.

Show me some evidence of it working and i may be interested, but it all sounds like a giant load of shit right now.

uncle pervy
01-09-2010, 02:42 PM
cruise, you dont have your name in caps on your licence? wow you must be the only one. its in cap on mine, on my medicare card, used to be on my c/c, is in caps on my hbf card. need i go on?

want to understand more about the legal fiction known as your name in caps. think of your tax return, they address you in all caps. in the income tax assessment act of 1997-section 995.1 definitions it states
"person" includes a company.
"company" means:
(a) a body corporate; or
(b) any other unincorporated association or body of persons;

fuck me a company is a person and a person is a company how can this be??? the "NAME IN CAPS" is the company not you, your just the surety for it. http://www.natural-person.ca/ explain it clearly

uncle pervy
01-09-2010, 02:48 PM
xa look into it yourself, anything i say will just be me trying to get you to come over to my side. find out for yourself but will you believe what you find.
or watch what happens to me when i take control over my own life. then you can decide for yourself

uncle pervy
01-09-2010, 03:06 PM
but here a clue go look into your strawman or c'est tui que pronounced as set-a-key

uncle pervy
01-09-2010, 03:12 PM
jacktar if i paid into a pension then i am entitled to it, in my statement of intent it says that i intend to claim that pension held for me. if someone comes into my house and waves a gun at me i reserve the right to defend myself with lethal force if i deem it nessissary. if i need call the police, they must uphold their sworn duty to keep the peace

uncle pervy
01-09-2010, 03:21 PM
a free-man-on-the-land has the right to utilise the kings highways and byways with out impeedment and without tax unless engaged in commerce, has the right to free public transport, has the right to use ones own property for ones own reasons (my bike, my property). has the right not to be stopped by any public officer unless disturbing the peace or causing harm, loss, or injury to persons or property. any officer breaking this right is subject to having a monetary penalty levied against him. at a rate of $250 per hour or part there of and if the freeman is hancuffed, transported, or held against against his will that penalty rises to $2500 per hour or part there off.

Cruisecontrol
01-09-2010, 03:56 PM

cruise, you dont have your name in caps on your licence? wow you must be the only one. its in cap on mine, on my medicare card, used to be on my c/c, is in caps on my hbf card. need i go on?

want to understand more about the legal fiction known as your name in caps. think of your tax return, they address you in all caps. in the income tax assessment act of 1997-section 995.1 definitions it states
"company" means:
(a) a body corporate; or

fuck me a company is a person and a person is a company how can this be??? the "NAME IN CAPS" is the company not you, your just the surety for it. http://www.natural-person.ca/ explain it clearly

Yes you need to go on because this is utterly ridiculous.
I proved a flaw in your logic straight away and all you can say is "wow you must be the only one".
My name appears differently on my licence as to how it does on my medicare card. Am I the same person, oh I mean "company" because of this? YES!
The ATO prints all of my details in caps, name and address (unless this means a different address because it is in capitals?) because WHEN DEALING WITH MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF DATA ENTRY IT IS EASIER AND FASTER TO TYPE IN CAPS THAN TO CONTINUALLY GO FROM UPPER CASE TO LOWER.

Fight_fan
01-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Only my last name is in all caps on my licence. 1st & 2nd are upper case for the 1st letter n the rest in lower! Checked around n everyone else at work is the same. Gotta agree with dan, keepin the surname in upper case will be much easier for data entry! Dont believe it'l get me outa payin for anything!

uncle pervy
01-09-2010, 04:14 PM
cool im not going to argue with you. your right, you win.
happy?

xa-mont
01-09-2010, 04:59 PM
well if you wan't to prove that it works... so that you can shut us all up and convert us to your way's... when you have waited long enough after sending your letter... go out and repeatable ride past a cop shop at 150 (or some other noticeably illegal speed) get booked and tell us all about how you get your $2500 an hour or part thereof and how you don't get in trouble at all... then i'll be convinced.

If you are so convinced then i assume this will be no problem for you. unless of course you can't find the time to be put in goal and then spend the ridiculous amount of time that i am sure that it would take you to dispute and receive you dues.

zx12argh
01-09-2010, 05:18 PM
You still have to behave in a manner that is not going to endanger yourself or the public - from what I've read this isn't a get out of gaol free card. Otherwise you'd buy a gun, send off your paperwork and head off to Canberra.

What I'm interested to know is even tho you can threaten a copper with the $250 an hour fine for false imprisonment, how much time do you end up in gaol just for going about your business? Sure you step outside of their legal confines but they can still make your like a pain in the arse if they want to.

Large
01-09-2010, 06:45 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

"company" means:
(a) a body corporate; or

Yes you need to go on because this is utterly ridiculous.
I proved a flaw in your logic straight away and all you can say is "wow you must be the only one".
My name appears differently on my licence as to how it does on my medicare card. Am I the same person, oh I mean "company" because of this? YES!
The ATO prints all of my details in caps, name and address (unless this means a different address because it is in capitals?) because WHEN DEALING WITH MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF DATA ENTRY IT IS EASIER AND FASTER TO TYPE IN CAPS THAN TO CONTINUALLY GO FROM UPPER CASE TO LOWER.

I reckon it's to make it easier for the short sighted posties to read the letter and find the right letterbox while riding

Jup
01-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Sorry large, I can't read what you just wrote. Would you mind terribly repeating that in all caps?

uncle pervy
01-09-2010, 08:38 PM
dan capitis diminutio means the diminishin of status through the use of capitalization
capitis diminutio minima meaning a minimum loss of status through the use of capitalization e.g. John Doe
capitis diminutio media meaning a medium loss of status through capitalization e.g. John DOE
capitis diminutio maxima meaning a maximum loss of status through capitalization e.g. JOHN DOE

here in W.A. we suffer a maximum loss of status.
what state are you in, may i ask

and xa it is as zx said. it is not a get out of jail free card. you still have to carry yourself with regard to others. common law states that if im not disturbing the peace or causing harm loss or damage to others, then im doing do wrong. and as for me trying to convert you, i dont give a fuck if you convert or not. it wont make the slightest bit of difference to me
there are people already living under common law, so the precedence has been set and im going to use it so i dont have to pay rego, licencing or have some fool tell me my bikes illegal when it starts, goes, handles, stops safely, just cause they say so.

Cruisecontrol
01-09-2010, 08:48 PM

dan capitis diminutio means the diminishin of status through the use of capitalization
capitis diminutio minima meaning a minimum loss of status through the use of capitalization e.g. John Doe
capitis diminutio media meaning a medium loss of status through capitalization e.g. John DOE
capitis diminutio maxima meaning a maximum loss of status through capitalization e.g. JOHN DOE

This is what Capitis Diminutio maxima, media and minima means:

"Capitis deminutio is a term used in Roman trials referring to the extinguishing, either in whole or in part, of a person's former legal capacity.

There were three changes of state or condition attended with different consequences, maxima, media and minima. The greatest, capitis deminutio maxima, involved the loss of liberty, citizenship, and family (e.g. being made a slave or prisoner of war). The next change of state, capitis deminutio media, consisted of a loss of citizenship and family without any forfeiture of personal liberty. The least change of state, capitis deminutio minima, consisted of a person ceasing to belong to a particular family, without loss of liberty or citizenship."

hooligan
01-09-2010, 09:35 PM
you'll also have to change your sig to 'YOUR rego's pay for the roads I use" or something along those lines.

Nice use of capitals eh?

so capitas deminutio refers to diminished capacity, not capital letters? Next internet search for you dan, when did we start using capital letters for names?

Fight_fan
02-09-2010, 07:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by hooligan

Next internet search for you dan, when did we start using capital letters for names?

Once there was more than 6 of us to be logged in their records! :D