PDA

View Full Version : Mega Canon ....

latheboy
12-08-2010, 04:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi4g_U0hoOg&feature=player_embedded

No i wont make you one!!!!!!!

gibbo
12-08-2010, 04:55 PM
C'mon mate! I gotsta have one, or three!!!

Redmohawk
12-08-2010, 05:10 PM
HaHa mates and i used to make up shit like that all the time in tech school prob got one floating around at my parents place still , never put sights on them though clever fucker, wonder how many shots he took to get all those hits lol

BANDITROD
12-08-2010, 05:16 PM
thats fucking awesome

Jup
12-08-2010, 05:34 PM
Good use of smirnov, but a waste of beer :D

Come on latheboy, I'd buy a couple too!

RevHead
12-08-2010, 06:00 PM
i want 1

angrypom
12-08-2010, 06:42 PM
oh the fun you could have

80s freak
12-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Hey Ivan, oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please oh please

Please make me one, I NEED one.

timbo
12-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Off to the shed with you and don't come out until you have made at least a dozen of those little jems

Booster
12-08-2010, 07:50 PM
I think it sa a good thing i never fired the one i made in yr 10, about 300mm long and roughly 13mm bore in the classic cannon shape , i think it ended up in the scrap steel bin once the old man found it ..

that little cannon looks about equal to a .22

Hagarr
12-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Oh yeah!

336LJ
12-08-2010, 11:42 PM
this is the closest I ever got... well this was the one we learned from.. cause I'm shit at anything more technical than gluing things together...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOVHaw8HOHo
the next one was so big the bit where the bang happens went from the drivers side tail light, to in between the back seats of the VX, then the barrel went all the way to the passengers side floor.. and had to jump on the boot to close it. it was fibreglassed and rhino lined for added coolness. I also learned to have a remote ignition thingamajig..after almost slicing my fingers off. and my hand feeling like I bitch slapped a speed sign at 100kph.
300ml squash bottles fit perfect in it, and I lathed up a sick mortar type projectile out of solid fibreglass resin.
Fun times

Bob
13-08-2010, 06:01 AM
Thats cool... 8)

NoZ
13-08-2010, 06:29 AM
I want one. Bad. Gimme!

Weaselman
13-08-2010, 07:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_TeYqvpk-A

I see your cannon and raise you...

latheboy
13-08-2010, 08:28 AM
I see your revolvers and raise you ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mIK7CujSrQ&feature=related

latheboy
13-08-2010, 08:46 AM
Then ill go all in with ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a9jZJaEgDg&feature=related

Large
13-08-2010, 09:21 AM
Do you have the skillz?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aYAD3mdsOg&NR=1

Redmohawk
13-08-2010, 09:58 AM
The problem with all the paintball gattling gun replicas is they never manage to get the painball feed bit running right, they all look great till you feed em paint. Then its ball chop after ball chop and Its bad enough cleaning one barrel with a squeegy let alone 6 and with all the complicated shit at the action end is a real pain in the ass lol If your going to have a belt fed gun it might as well be real and more fun lol

NoZ
13-08-2010, 10:13 AM
My brother has a whole arsenal of airsoft guns... he won't let me play with them. Bastard. He knows I'll get him lol

livewire
16-08-2010, 12:09 PM
did that paint ball gattling gun blow anything but kisses?

Redmohawk
16-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Not in that vid And i cant find one of it really working . Guy in benalla did one a few years back and it was ok 'some' of the time lol If there belt fed (paper strip) to regulate the ball feed they seem to be better the attempts i've seen are all power assised gravity and end up chopping balls and make a crap spraygun insted of a good paintball gun. Single barrel conventinal paintball design can get a shit load of paint out with some work, emptying a 300 round hopper in less than a min but at the cost of balls again on the rise You'd need to morgage your house to feed it without sponser ship lol