PDA

View Full Version : float level specs and pod filters

ALBI
02-08-2010, 10:13 PM
hi guys i fixing a mates 1984 zx900 kwaka fuel is pissing out fucking everywhere !!
anyway i need the float level specs
and do the keihen carbs run ok with pods on them !!
im a auto mech and heavy mech but fucking bike carbs arggggggg

RevHead
03-08-2010, 07:51 AM
albi ,check the needles and seat give em a blow out ,with my cv carbs i never changed the float height i left that alone,youve probly raised em just a bit too much,causing it to flood,pissout ,the ova flows, return floats to standard ,unless your going to kit the carbs pods wont work ,,,trust me i know ,i tryed everything b4 i bought my stage 3 dyno jet kits

ALBI
03-08-2010, 09:58 PM
already have pete! my mate derek ,the bloke who was going to come up to help with the torri ,owns this one ,he fucked around with it now(pulled the carbs and played with it to make it run better !!!! you can easly see that the flaots are all different, called kawasaki but "they "will not give specs out!! fuckers thats why i own a SUZUKI,anyway the only reason for pods is the 4x rubbers for the carb to airbox are hard and fucked !! i dont fuck around with old parts so was going to put pods on for ease of serviceability !

oh also pete have you got a headlight and surrond for the torri "round not square"???
picked up some BROCKY memrobiler "me thinks that how it spelt" then again i thunk not hmmmm.