PDA

View Full Version : Kamakaze Leaves Collideascope

Kamakazebusa
15-02-2007, 06:25 AM
Just thought i'd give everyone the heads up.......I'm no longer at Coliideascope MC painters.

There was abit of a difference in opinion on whether or not i had to pay for the insurance excess on the company cars when i gave them a bit of remodeling. 3 hits in 2 years.......Hey no one said anything about being a good driver when i started working for them

Anyways, i didn't feel it was my duty to pay for it. If it happened outside of working hours, yeah sure no worries but it was on the way to work and also picking up a job. SO FCUK him. I'll be fucked if i'm gonna pay for it.

Cunt still owes me money as well. Industrial affairs here i come.

Phill
15-02-2007, 06:35 AM
Not good man.
Sudden neck and back pain caused by car accidents on your way to work / picking up work can linger for years!!! : )

On a side note,
Any good with Truck Painting?
Have a mate who is moving his paint & panel shop may be looking for new staff.
Central coast too far for you?
Phill

dazz
15-02-2007, 08:22 AM
and he used to go on about others not paying him eh?

What you got in the works mate?

Slingblade
15-02-2007, 09:04 AM
gee thats no good mate, hope something comes up soon.

hooligan
15-02-2007, 09:10 AM
I called about a week ago about getting my paint done. Was wondering why he didn't say why ya left.

zx12argh
15-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Dont worry mate - it'll cost him more in getting a new person up to speed then paying for those fucken excesses - karma is a bitch

RUSS M8
15-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Wondered if you would put anything up...

So waddaya upto? Maybe now you can finally finish you Busa!

Oh, if you still got those Bandit clutch plates send us a MSG, I'll take em.

Kamakazebusa
15-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Yeah Russ , sorry havn'y forgot bout ya....... to everyone else thanks for the support, Hooligan sorry bout leaving u in the dark......was looking forward to ur job.

Phill , thanks for the offer but i have been invited to drive Bus tour coaches in Europe for a few years......it means i'll be leaving this great land of ours in April, won't be back for some time.

I will try and stay in touch wen i can, gonna source all the parts i ever wanted for the Busa direct from the supplier......one of the perks of the job....

The pay is good and it will give me a chance to save abit of cash for my next project.

EXBEN
15-02-2007, 11:15 PM
3 hit's in 2 years & your going to drive tour busses in europe.............................sounds like the perfect job mate :D........................"Mental note to self" Cancel European Contiki tour.:D

Jockney Rebel
15-02-2007, 11:41 PM
have a great time mate....... if ur ever passin a town called Inglehiem near Weisbaden in germany pop in to maris treff is a nice little bistro and ull see my bass guitar hanging above the bar...

speeddemon
16-02-2007, 06:47 AM
Shit my company corrolla has no brakes no suspension and is totally shit looking inside all in 6 months - dont know what they are complaining about really...

zx12argh
16-02-2007, 12:04 PM
Good luck mate - hope bikes are still legal and you can buy petrol by the time you get back ;)

Kamakazebusa
17-02-2007, 04:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by frankenbiker

have a great time mate....... if ur ever passin a town called Inglehiem near Weisbaden in germany pop in to maris treff is a nice little bistro and ull see my bass guitar hanging above the bar...

Yeah cool.......keep those details handy. will be going through Germany 5-6 times a year.

Thnx to all for the kind words, Ben i'll make sure i'm ur designated driver if u get a chance to come over.....hehehehe.