PDA

View Full Version : transport Sydney to shepparton (update)

Redmohawk
01-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Hey there looking for cheap (under $150) transport for a project bike from sydney to shepparton Victoria, don't want the transport costing me more than the bike if i can help it lol

(update) Ok looking at doing a run myself is there anybody else that needs to get some stuff from VIC to Sydney or back? I have room for 2 bikes up and one down plus room for extras etc as I'll prob take burtha the bus.

RevHead
01-08-2010, 05:40 PM
hey mo check with hyside he bought my zxr900 up for mexico to jims at woywoy, for nix

Redmohawk
01-08-2010, 06:42 PM
Yeah I was aware of his Business , Bike is only going to cost me $200 is mostly compleat but will have a few boxes of goodies with it to.
Wasn't keen to anoy him as yet, Running a small business myself I know the issues of (mates rates) is all fine but it cuts into your earning potential. Doing you a favor is prob has a benifit long term to , considering your new venture mate. Might borrow a small ute, or if others need some stuff transported in a few weeks I might do a run with burtha as I can fit two bikes and some boxed gear into her and split the fuel cost (burtha willl chew through prob $350 worth of gas up and back lol)