PDA

View Full Version : Mexican in your house looking for info

Redmohawk
13-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Hey there guys, I'm looking it Emigrating to your land soonish lol But for the moment I'm looking for a little info on your land of twisty roads n such, I did a blast up through your roads a few months back crusing the twisty stuff in the hills on the coast up to Ballina loved it! Now you guys have a little cafe With the name Road Warriors Cafe up in Mount white , from what I gather this place is a coffee mecca for a blat etc. I heard it closed and re opened again a few months later, Just wondering if someone here knows the owner well? I have contact details etc His name was Max and is a rider etc Is he still the current owner? Is he on ASF? Whats the go with the cafe is it all mocca sucking wankers or are we talking more relaxed figher types found having a pitstop?

rod185651
13-07-2010, 07:55 PM
We had a huge ride for the Save the Road Warriors Cafe on the 14th of December 2008. That was the last day Max's Road Warriors cafe was open.
I think it's called ROAD WARRIORS MOTORCYCLE WORKS now, Jim did some work for him a few months ago, he'll be up with the local knowledge. I haven't stopped there since they sold the land and kicked Max out.

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17826

Redmohawk
13-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Yeah Thought as much been told there is a new cafe running beside where the old one is , trying to find out info on the new owner ? Think I may know someone involved but don't want to shake the tree till I know whats going on. Involves a female type person lol hmmmmm