PDA

View Full Version : New driving test in QLD WTF?

JackTar
13-07-2010, 09:09 AM
As is people don't forget to use their indicators in Queensland enough already.

http://www.optuszoo.com.au/news/166519/speed-stall-fail-to-indicate-no-worries.html

Bob
13-07-2010, 09:17 AM
Not as bad as other states. But I agree with ya, this is bullshit.

JackTar
13-07-2010, 09:18 AM
Not as bad how?

Fight_fan
13-07-2010, 09:38 AM
That is fucked! I got failed on my P's test for doing 52 in a 50 zone whilst going downhill! No wonder there are SO many bad drivers...

fimpBIKES
13-07-2010, 12:26 PM
um....
"It still recognises the margin for error of digital tachometers
and the angle of distortion for driving examiners sitting in a passenger seat."

clearly this person is NOT qualified to be making such rules, figuring out road speed off a tachometer (while possible) is not the sort of thing learners should have to be doing

Elapid
13-07-2010, 12:55 PM
And failing to "start the car". Assuming the car is well maintained and starts normally, if you can't start it 5 bloody times during 30 minutes you shouldn't even be allowed to sit in the drivers seat. Fair dinkum, the fuckwit making these changes probably has a mail order bride that can't drive for shit that he wants to get on the road. It's bad enough now with so mant wankers on the road that don't obey the road rules and use common sense, now they want more dickheads with no experience that cannot safely operate cars on the roads!!! That's just fucking stupid and we'll see the road toll rise and they'll wonder why more young cunts/new driver are dying.

Petrol Spice
13-07-2010, 02:26 PM
You be able to tweet your drivers test soon.
Just means that my next ticket I'll be able to contest with "...No, true, your Honour, the reason I was doing 20 over was so that I could stay clear of every other c*nt who's not paying attention..." or "Your Honour, it's far safer to ride my motorcycle faster than the marked speed limit. At least I'm not on my fu*ckin' phone while I'm doing it."

RevHead
13-07-2010, 06:42 PM
more bullshit

Yamie
14-07-2010, 07:07 PM
Can they get rid of speed limits too then we will all be happy :D

Shadowzone
14-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Seems now they've done a backflip. This government really is nothing but a circus act.

Oh and they still cant pay the Doctors and Nurses correctly, with no end in sight to that fuck up either.

What a fucken joke and yet they're still there and allowed to <s>run the state</s> fuck up more shit for the next couple of years.