PDA

View Full Version : Its fupping hot in England ! ! !

HOS
11-07-2010, 07:02 AM
After the last 3 cold and wet summers 2007/08/09 we have hit the heat the last few weeks.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jul/10/uk-heatwave-deaths-rise-elderly

Sat here in me underpants and its 28 deg C indoors. at 10pm at night ! [^]

High humidity and utter shite UK air quality means its a killer mates !!

[xx(]

watkins
11-07-2010, 08:44 AM
31C are you fookin kiddin moi?

HOS
11-07-2010, 08:56 AM
I wouldnt be kiddin you when saying the Netherlands have a major heatwave and its been 34 C !

Still 26 C here now and its midnight. Its real humid too.

Gravel Shark
11-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Hey HOS,humidity sucks the life out of ya, My son luke is off to join you guys in 10 days he'll be going from one extreme to another.

NoZ
11-07-2010, 09:33 AM
Would rather have dry heat that this humid shite. I'm fucking meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelting and it's just gone midnight....

HOS, you in your grundies? I demand pictures! hehehehe ok, maybe not hahaha

rock hard
11-07-2010, 09:34 AM
May be i should make sure he has logged off before i post up.yes the gravel shark(luke) is hoping to stay and work in the U.K.Hey NOZ if you visit Aussie in summer you better get used to hot weather..still good though

RevHead
11-07-2010, 09:54 AM
mate i think our summers in australia would kill you guys ,,lol

NoZ
11-07-2010, 10:22 AM
I was supposed to visit Oz a couple of years ago. Tis my lifes mission to visit the Red Centre. My nan's family are out there and got a mate I could stay with... saving for it but watch out when I do cos I'll be dropping in for a visit.

Redmohawk
11-07-2010, 10:25 AM
haha try darwin 32 most of the year around just the humidity goes up and down (in the silly season the humidity is reduced for an hour or so when it rains lol)

rod185651
11-07-2010, 10:56 AM
Yep I spent four years in Darwin, that is one humid place to live, we would do PT in the morning and I would be still sweating hours afterward even while having a shower! When you get back from deployment or an exercise out bush all your leathers and boots are covered in mold from the humidity. A Closet Camel would be lucky to last a week up there. LOL at 26C guys in the Northern Territory are breaking out the Cardigans.

Cruisecontrol
11-07-2010, 11:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by rod185651

Yep I spent four years in Darwin, that is one humid place to live, we would do PT in the morning and I would be still sweating hours afterward even while having a shower!

I used to hate that.
We bought a place up there and it had a ceiling fan in the bathroom.
It was fabulous because I despise breaking into a sweat whilst having a shave!

Shadowzone
11-07-2010, 12:23 PM
I love Townsville for that very reason. Winter is a temperate 28 through the day and a nice cool 14 at night. With generally a week of 7 at night thrown in just to make everyone say its freezing!

Now I'm in Toowoomba and its cold. Frost regularly etc. Bring back summer...

KATO ZX7
11-07-2010, 02:07 PM
i love central heating :D

Surt
11-07-2010, 02:51 PM
30-35C for last 6 weeks - the hottest june up here ever, july is sumsink as well i say! 28C at the night, i got a cold and flu from the fan and chilled drinks [:X] luv it but working is hard under the hi temp! everyone on the strike for free beer and ice cream! any scabs?!

Surt
11-07-2010, 03:14 PM
ahh forgotten to mention - hottest and dryest summer - enjoying our karma! [^]

RevHead
11-07-2010, 03:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by NoZ

I was supposed to visit Oz a couple of years ago. Tis my lifes mission to visit the Red Centre. My nan's family are out there and got a mate I could stay with... saving for it but watch out when I do cos I'll be dropping in for a visit.
yeah man drop in we,ll demolish alot of jim beam ,any weather is jim beam time

Zooks
11-07-2010, 09:31 PM
28C is a nice sunny day. 38C is when it starts to get hot.

Shiny Things
11-07-2010, 10:26 PM
I came very close to calling you northern hemispherites (? is that a valid word) pussies for complaining about the high temps at night, then remember that I do it every summer. Oops! Actually you have my sympathy, it's not something you really get used to. At least here it's usually not humid during hot nights.

Melbourne is definitely not near the rock NoZ, but if you're ever down this way we'll have to organise an old fashioned Aussie piss-up for you.

HOS
11-07-2010, 11:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by NoZ

Would rather have dry heat that this humid shite. I'm fucking meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelting and it's just gone midnight....

HOS, you in your grundies? I demand pictures! hehehehe ok, maybe not hahaha

No no no ! You are a very sick young woman ! [xx(]
:D
But fortunately I know you. ;)

Its fekkin hot though [V]

HOS
11-07-2010, 11:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by revheadpete

mate i think our summers in australia would kill you guys ,,lol

Tell me ! :)

I was watching you guys a few months back talking about it being 45 or so degreesC over there ?

HOS
11-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Call me a nobber, but I was working in the garage yesterday getting some bike parts ready to throw on Ebay and I was sweating like hell !!

Running out of me head like a tap man.... [:p]

Glad its a bit cooler today