PDA

View Full Version : A Wrap for OUSTANDING service

papa smurf
01-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Aussie Outdoor Direct Ebay store

I cannot recomend this mob & their service highly enough.
I bought one of those wiz bang digital sine wave generators off them in January & although it was sometimes a little fiddly to start it worked well & did exactly what we wanted it to do.
Well at the Winter Nationals it started playing up, really hard to start & didn't want to run properly at all.
We managed to bodgy it up as you do & i thought i'd sort it when we got home.
It wouldn't go at all then so i sent an email to Richard at Aussie Outdoor Direct outlining the problem (this was on a Saturday night mind you).
I received a reply within an hour with suggested things to try so that they new which parts were required.
I did this, found the faulty part & emailed my findings to Richard.
Again i had a reply within an hour & the WARRANTY part arrived on Tuesday.
Fitted the part last night, made a couple of adjustments that Richard recomended & BINGO it started first hit of the key & ran like a charm.

I would really like to thank them very much for their OUSTANDING service & backup & will certainly be using them again if need be.

Rick

Jup
01-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Onya Papa Smurf. It's wrapups like this that make the site worthwhile.

Macca2010
02-07-2010, 05:01 PM
Its good to read the punters are happy for change onya:D

rod185651
02-07-2010, 10:25 PM
Good to hear

rock hard
04-07-2010, 06:50 PM
There are poeple in business scattered in all industries you just need to find them.they are the real passion,good on you pappa smurf for the heads up..sorry but what exactly do you use it for in reference to your drag bike im assuming..

papa smurf
04-07-2010, 09:07 PM
It basically runs ALL our power when we are at race meets.
At the Winter Nationals, at any given time it was running a fridge, a heap of lights including 500w work light, 2 battery chargers, the tv & the laptop all at the same time.
Needless to say it has to be reliable but the best thing about it is the backup service i received when it played up.
It's all sorted now & Richard form Aussie Outdoor Direct even emailed me a couple of days after it was sorted out to make sure that i was happy.
I definately am.;)

rock hard
04-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Thanks for explaining that for me Rick..is it fuel powered or a splitter box from the mains?

papa smurf
05-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Fuel powered & when we ran out of normal unleaded it really really liked the race fuel we stuck in it.[:0]

Elapid
05-07-2010, 06:19 PM
That's great Rick. Good to hear that there are still people that look after customers well.

Kris.