PDA

View Full Version : VICTORIAN ASF YOUR AWESOME

rock hard
29-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Just a big thanks to TIMBO,KEVKATANA AND MISHDOG...You Lads are Fuckin AWESOME..My Son Luke had a fall just outside Ballarat today.he fine just sore and his bike is a little banged up.i rang Timbo and he put me in touch with Kevkatana and Mishdog.and "no trouble Moz" was Mishdogs reply he went out of his way to collect luke and his bike...To say im impressed would be a massive understatement..i cant thank you guys enough!!LIKE I SAID fUCKIN AWESOME

BANDITROD
29-06-2010, 05:25 PM
fucking well done guys ..is it going to be an easy fix mate

timbo
29-06-2010, 05:29 PM
Like i said Morry no problem at all glad to help out. Well all i did was make a phone call and send a txt. Looks like Mishdog and Kev need all the praise, good work blokes. Just glad that Luke is all good with no damage to himself

oldskool
29-06-2010, 05:48 PM
Thats what its all about good work ladies oh and Kev he'd make one ugly lady.

rock hard
29-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Hey Rod,yeah Mishdog and luke are getting it sorted..when luke rang he was a little in shock said he was freezing and he felt sick, i think we can all relate to it.anyway like i have said before the members of this forum are the real deal for glen to finish work go home and grab his trailer and go out on the highway to pick up a complete stranger from just one phone call makes me fuckin proud..

BANDITROD
29-06-2010, 06:04 PM
well if they need parts or anything i have spares galore here mate and im just up the road a bit so let me know if they need anything

rock hard
29-06-2010, 06:11 PM
Thanks big fella

Jup
29-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Good onya lads, it's good to know the riders code is still alive and strong!

rod185651
29-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Well done guys, another great example that most of the members on here are the real deal and NOT just internet heros. Morry, I hope Luke is alright and is able to finish his trip without any further dramas.

wackyrider
29-06-2010, 06:59 PM
Good on you boys. Hope Luke is all right and not much damage to the bike

RevHead
29-06-2010, 07:02 PM
well done fellas excellent job

Mishdog20
29-06-2010, 07:07 PM
Hey fellas, just spent the last 4 hours with Kev and Luke out the shed. Luke was a bit shaken up and cold, but all good with no broken bones. The bike took all the damage, smashed front fairing, blinker, peg and levers. All sorted out now, bike runs pretty good and looks heaps sick now, lol. Good on Kev for doing his magic Kevness on the bike, lol. Just gotta duck in to the local bike shop and get a blinker and he'll be back on the road good as gold.

hutch
29-06-2010, 07:18 PM
well done boys

KATO ZX7
29-06-2010, 07:19 PM
Good work boys, im proud of ya's tooo [:X]

rock hard
29-06-2010, 07:22 PM
AWESOME BOYS...THANKYOU

Watto
29-06-2010, 07:50 PM
onya lads!! makes ya all warm and fuzzy inside bein an ASF'er

I used to do the run for work from Ballarat to Greesborough everyday on the bike and in the weather we've been experiencing lately, black ice was a favorite to try and avoid up an around the rat - can always remember coming past Kryal Castle on the way home thinking not long left now till time to get inside to thaw out - fukn cold in the highlands i tell ya

boris
29-06-2010, 08:10 PM
awesome job boys and like Jup said great to see the bikers code is still alive in a few of us timbo, mish and Kev should sleep well tonight knowing you are top blokes YAY you's

kevkatana
29-06-2010, 08:16 PM
No worries Morry. Glad to help out and happy Luke came out of it pretty well. 100kph get or for a couple of bumps. Lucky boy. Rekon he might have hit some ice. Most of the day was 3deg or less. No1 cylinder was hydraulic locked from flooding. Whip out plug (to find dodgey lead) turn over and put back together and all goodness. Pretty cool bike it is to. I don't mind the look of those Mini Maxes.

hyofighter
29-06-2010, 08:26 PM
quote:Originally posted by rod185651

another great example that most of the members on here are the real deal and NOT just internet heros.

farken good call , nice work fellas top effort and glad luke is okay , asf rocks

geesexar
29-06-2010, 08:33 PM
top job guys and good to see lukes ok...fuckin internet heroes...wot nobhead said that

JackTar
29-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Well done boys, you've made us proud and I'm sure most if not all the members of this site would do as much as they could in the same circumstances (not to make any less of what you blokes did)

Iceman
29-06-2010, 09:16 PM
I can definately tell you he didn't hit ice. I wasn't even there!

kevkatana
29-06-2010, 09:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

B'DOM TISH......... You idiot. With statements like that I might just have to hit you:D

Iceman
29-06-2010, 09:22 PM
[B)]

Rocket
29-06-2010, 09:52 PM
awesome effort guys. It was great to hear the boys came to the rescue without a second thought.

ASF fucking rocks !
Glad to hear you're not damaged Luke.

timbo
29-06-2010, 09:55 PM
I hope you gave Luke a beer to Kev

rock hard
29-06-2010, 10:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

BWAAAAAAA Funny Fucker Iceman you finaly made me laugh..Again Fantastic bunch of people!!!!!

Hagarr
30-06-2010, 12:20 AM
Well done people.

Glad to hear you're OK fella.

Jockney Rebel
30-06-2010, 03:12 AM
well done you lot [[sames goes over here if he needs it mate ] cant let the mexicans out do us lol

Redmohawk
30-06-2010, 12:31 PM
Top shit boys ! ASF VIC pit crew strikes again!

Gitzy
30-06-2010, 01:30 PM
Good stuff guys, top job.

Mishdog20
30-06-2010, 03:26 PM
And he's back, on the road again after his little misshap, big cheezy grin on his dial too, lol. The bike is back together again, minus the GHEY front Fairing Moz, lol, back to how he wanted it originally , :D lol. New set of Blinkers on this morning and another tweek to the gear lever with the oxy ang all set. Hope he has a better day today weather wise and an uneventful ride for the rest of the trip back. Nice to meet you Luke, Good Luck mate.

http://i975.photobucket.com/albums/ae232/mishdog20/100_1450.jpg

Fight_fan
30-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Top stuff lads! Glad to see it all worked out ok in the end...

Gix11
30-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Good on ya fellas. I expected nothing different from you guys.

rock hard
30-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Most AWESOME Mishdog...you've made me smile after seeing the youngblokes been so well looked after...about that GHEY fairing..guilty "not thats theres anything wrong with that" LOL..

80s freak
30-06-2010, 06:52 PM
Kev, you did fuck all! It was all your mo's work! Seriously tho top job gents.

Jup
01-07-2010, 08:00 AM
Handlebar mos rock!

Shiny Things
01-07-2010, 02:11 PM
You guys are top blokes! Especially Kev's moustache, which is worthy of a special guest star spot on Magnum P.I. Reckon Kev's mo & Tom Sellecks mo would have had beautiful hairy children. We'll have to time warp it back to the 80s :D

Gravel Shark
01-07-2010, 04:24 PM
I would just like to give a big thanks to Mishdog and Kevkatana you two blokes are modern-day heroes! Mishdog comes all the way down in the wet and freezing cold to pick up a young bloke and his bike even though he had never met me in his life, not only that but he fed me, gave me a place for me and my bike to sleep and he let me use his shed and tools. So that arvo thanks largely to Kev and his big brain and mish the man who can straighten even the most bent of parts we were able to bring my baby back to life and ready for the road again. If it wasn't for those two blokes I would never have made it as far as Mt Gambier, and if you two ever make it to the west and you ever need any favour i'll be there because you two are legends! Big thank you to Rock Hard also because after the crash it was my dad who got in contact with Mishdg and got him to come and pick me and the bike up so thanks dad for always being there. Big thank you also to the rest of ASF, to every1 who has offered beds, beer and a helping hand its good to see such a great community of motorcycle nuts who are happy to help a stranger in need!!

P.S: If you ever need anything to be fixed with a hammer Mishdog is you man lol:D

Cheers everyone i'm eternally grateful!

Mishdog20
01-07-2010, 09:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by Gravel Shark

I would just like to give a big thanks to Mishdog and Kevkatana you two blokes are modern-day heroes! Mishdog comes all the way down in the wet and freezing cold to pick up a young bloke and his bike even though he had never met me in his life, not only that but he fed me, gave me a place for me and my bike to sleep and he let me use his shed and tools. So that arvo thanks largely to Kev and his big brain and mish the man who can straighten even the most bent of parts we were able to bring my baby back to life and ready for the road again. If it wasn't for those two blokes I would never have made it as far as Mt Gambier, and if you two ever make it to the west and you ever need any favour i'll be there because you two are legends! Big thank you to Rock Hard also because after the crash it was my dad who got in contact with Mishdg and got him to come and pick me and the bike up so thanks dad for always being there. Big thank you also to the rest of ASF, to every1 who has offered beds, beer and a helping hand its good to see such a great community of motorcycle nuts who are happy to help a stranger in need!!

P.S: If you ever need anything to be fixed with a hammer Mishdog is you man lol:D

Cheers everyone i'm eternally grateful!

You're more than welome Luke, Glad to hear ya made it to Mt Gambier. And ya right, i do my best work with my hammers nearby,:D

rock hard
01-07-2010, 10:46 PM
Same goes for me..Mishdog and Kev and the rest of the ASF crew Top Work,cold beers here in the west if your ever in town...Luke My Boy im so VERY Proud of you.what you started out to do and what you HAVE Done...your a little banged up but in one piece mate.australia isnt going anywhere but you are off to europe..well be here waiting for you to continue that journey...i think you have earned your ride on the tribute bike when you get home from O.S.you proved you have got big enough BALLS..thats why in the photo of you guys in Mishdogs shed you have Duct tape covering your groin..ha ha go on go and look at the photo...yes Kato im sure your boys will make you proud.just like Zavier they have all the ASF crew as role models

davio
02-07-2010, 07:31 PM
and the missus asks me why i bother with a forum of blokes ive hardly met,well theres ur answer
top work boys