PDA

View Full Version : Free shit

336LJ
25-05-2010, 01:08 AM
.. I'v been in the new place for a few months now, and only met my neighbours once or twice.
I reckon they are pretty cool, gave me this to dick around with.
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1274811924.jpg

goes fine (apparently), was even dyno tuned before it was stuck in the shed and not started forever... came with a whole bunch of tupperware too.
I now have 6 bikes, 2 quads, a ride on with a 6 foot cut, and a skateboard and only one of them goes! lol fuck sake..

el sammo
25-05-2010, 03:56 AM
which one goes? the skateboard should be pretty reliable if tuned properly haha

Hillsy
25-05-2010, 09:28 AM
PM sent ;)

336LJ
25-05-2010, 12:33 PM
quote:Originally posted by el sammo

which one goes? the skateboard should be pretty reliable if tuned properly haha

MY ZX9 is the only one that goes, and lucky for me its out of rego now!

I'm having alignment issues with the skateboard. it just does NOT want to coast in a straight line.
I'm also paying excessive insurance premiums due to people bleeding out their balls.

wackyrider
25-05-2010, 12:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ
I'm also paying excessive insurance premiums due to people bleeding out their balls.

:D:D:D

25-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Wanna sell the ride on fella? Need a new rig for this years Mowvember Nats... www.scmrc.net

Weaselman
25-05-2010, 10:07 PM
Least you have a bike...

I dont even have a non working one to look at in the shed.

336LJ
25-05-2010, 10:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by davo

Wanna sell the ride on fella? Need a new rig for this years Mowvember Nats... www.scmrc.net

I cant find a pic of MY one on my computer, but its one of these.
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1274844320.jpg

24hp diesel.. got sick of taking 3 days to mow the lawn on a ride on lol

[edit] We do have an old school murray ride on with an actual diff looking thing (not chain driven) thats in a billion pieces. I was looking for an old greenfeild chain driven one a while back to put one of these 250cc quad engines in

336LJ
25-05-2010, 10:35 PM
quote:Originally posted by Weaselman

Least you have a bike...

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1274871112.jpg

Even the damn BMX has a flat tyre....

Then theres the 2 quads - 3 pocket bikes.... Big ride on with cooling issues, little ride on with "togetherness" issues..
Tripping over shit all the time, and having no room, and its all ornamental!

25-05-2010, 11:43 PM
That Kubota would do the job,can the wheels be swapped front to rear?Looks like theres plenty of room for a decent engine[70hp] in that thing,and chain drive is preferable for weight savings.Just needs a Greenfield Pilot seat and she's good to go.Wack the Fizzer engine in it,and join the madness,or just give it ere.

JackTar
26-05-2010, 12:10 AM

Least you have a bike...

Then stop posting in here and go and join a calais forum.

RevHead
26-05-2010, 07:08 PM
ok then which bike can i have ,

336LJ
27-05-2010, 01:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by revheadpete

ok then which bike can i have ,

Well. I'll run through the shit boxes and whats wrong with them.

From left to right.

BMX - flat tire, handlebars fold forwards when you do sick wicked to the power of rad impregnating backflips, not bunny hops cause they are gay.

1990 FZR250 - Not sure. I want to get er goin and see what she's like.

1994 CB250fn Jade - Big end knock (so we are told) hasn't been run since it happened. tried to source a decent replacement engine but the wreckers are all pole smokers and its not really worth it. good tidy bike but worthless without an engine

1300bc G.A.Y100 - chinese bike I got the missus so she doesn't kill herself

1974 TS185 - hasn't started in years, throttle stuck wide open, burnt the shit out of me when I was 15 cause I had to pull the plug out to switch it off after about 2min at full revs, needs spacers and chain adjusters for rear axle (obviously)

1979 TS185 - bought it for $150 bucks. shaft where kick stand bolts to is rooted but I'll probably weld it or put a bolt thru it. Can't work out killswitch problem - cracked clutch cover

1995 ZX9R - de reg'd cause I'm poor this week - also to motivate me to start bolting things on

and in the shed we have

2 x 250cc Chinese razor quads. great except the chain kept coming off the blue one and I never started the black one (is missing handlebars and a few hoses n shit. was going to make them into gokarts cause the frames are shit and I hate quads

3 x pocket bikes - all varying in size, workingness, and gayness.

Skateboard (normal size) independant trucks, canadian maple deck, plenty of grip tape - neglected due to being casual at work and risk of breaking my balls open and bleeding through my jeans.

skateboard - mini - no wheels - 100x more dangerous than every other thing with wheels I have ever ridden - perfect for drunks.

we also have a treadmill here that was left out in the rain the other day, I plugged it into the wall socket to see if it still worked and it electrocuted me! lol.

.. this is just the tip of the iceberg/junk pile..

336LJ
27-05-2010, 01:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by davo

That Kubota would do the job,can the wheels be swapped front to rear?Looks like theres plenty of room for a decent engine[70hp] in that thing,and chain drive is preferable for weight savings.Just needs a Greenfield Pilot seat and she's good to go.Wack the Fizzer engine in it,and join the madness,or just give it ere.

These types with the out front deck are just reverse versions of the normal tractor type ones (flip the seat n wheel around). its weird but.. they aren't even really a full chassis setup. the engine and gearbox makes up one half, then coming off that is the ass end (or in this case front) with all the controls and transfer case for the 4wd.. if you took the engine n box out it would fall in half.
Would be awesome to see a racing version of one of these but! I'v seen a lawn mower race once before.. fkn things fly.. the hell do you have to do to those things.. are there different classes?

RevHead
27-05-2010, 07:53 AM
i reackon you should donate the yamaha 250 for a draw prize ,i, paint it ,and i,l get it going and we street fighter it then give it as a door prize

Weaselman
27-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Sen was looking for a minibike for our up and coming minibike race series

336LJ
28-05-2010, 12:42 AM

Sen was looking for a minibike for our up and coming minibike race series

as in a pocket bike that can hold an adult? got one of those, it was sposed to fly but when I got it the carby was full of 2 stroke oil and I couldnt be fucked trying to fix it after it got to the stage of cleaning it all out. 3 pull starts and I'm on the ground having an asthma attack..
That and 2 other piles of shit so far have an offer for $50 for the lot.

Weaselman
28-05-2010, 05:23 PM
i'll let him know

sen
28-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Yeah mate i'm definitely after a pocket bike. Are the 3 bikes similar? Eg could one be used as a parts bike?

Either way i'll take whichever one can haul my fat ass the fastest :D

Where do you live?

RevHead
28-05-2010, 10:04 PM
and the fzr hmmmm

336LJ
30-05-2010, 04:54 AM
quote:Originally posted by sen

Yeah mate i'm definitely after a pocket bike. Are the 3 bikes similar? Eg could one be used as a parts bike?

Either way i'll take whichever one can haul my fat ass the fastest :D

Where do you live?

Hi mate I havn't had a chance to get some pics in the daytimg but I'll post em up first thing tomoro.
all 3 are different. one is more of a little kids dirt bike, not sure why it wont run anymore. the 2 pocket rockets are a wee bit different but I think most the shit that bolts on is the same. we never got any of them going, but the main good one (blue one) was supposed to be awesome I bought it off a mate at work.

PM sent

RevHead
30-05-2010, 09:15 AM
seriously how much for the fzr got a fella whos keen