PDA

View Full Version : www.AlertPay.com

21-05-2010, 06:23 PM
Anyone used this payment service before.I'm keen on buying some shit from USA and Canada,but the dude doesn't have a verified Paypal account so i cant send him money.He sent me a link to this site with his details but wanna make sure its not a scam before sending my payment.Hoping its all legit coz the parts are so bloody cheap.
[?]

sen
21-05-2010, 06:30 PM
AlertPay itself isn't a scam.. But I'd still be suss of someone who "only" uses a certain type of payment method and won't take others.

21-05-2010, 06:49 PM
he has only recently registered with paypal,i tried to send him money but paypal says he is currently unable to accept payments,i thought this may be due to not "verifying" his paypal account details [confirming by sending paypal a few cents from his nominated bank account].I told him he needs to verify his account but he said Paypal is delaying confirmation,so try AlertPay.He has sent me an email with his AletrPay details and a different email address than the Paypal one.He has been a member of the site which i found the parts for a while,but has no feedback from previous posts.I'm spewin coz the parts are at a cheap price,but the AU dollar is falling daily.Its a tight nit community site so i think i will email the moderator to find out if he is legit.Anymore feedback appreciated.

Redmohawk
21-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Hmmmm how much you talking ? if its only small bickys i'd risk it but I'm a nutter lol If its more cash than you can really loose I'd be waiting for paypal only takes a day or so , but then again the dollar is about fucked anyway atm

Large
21-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Any company that "can't currently take" paypal would be high risk I reckon

21-05-2010, 08:13 PM
only 80US.just joined up and tried to send funds.same result,member cant receive funds as account isnt verified.Sent him a pm and forwarded all details and prior emails to the webmaster.Will wait for his next reply before i feed him to my friends in US.