PDA

View Full Version : 666 Poms abducted by Aliums!

Surt
21-05-2010, 02:38 AM
[:0]

the breaking news: most of the poms entangled into haarp project were abducted within last week by aliums in conspiracy with nasa to make them work for free at the nasa's secret underground facilities on the moon...

to bad that our mates Hos and Jon Ciburt Jr r among those poor bastards:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100520/ap_on_bi_ge/eu_uk_alien_crisis_666_abducted;_ylt=AvyZFRcqt5BMR 9yfCUFpqrWs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNxbWtyZ3RnBGFzc2V0A2FwL zIwMTAwNTIwL2V1X2dyZWVjZV9maW5hbmNpYWxfY3Jpc2lzBGN jb2RlA21vc3Rwb3B1bGFyBGNwb3MDMgRwb3MDOARwdANob21lX 2Nva2UEc2VjA3luX3RvcF9zdG9yeQRzbGsDMjAwMDBwZW9wbGV p

HOS
21-05-2010, 07:19 AM
You been drinking industrial cleaner grade Vodka again ? [}:)]

FFS [xx(]

Surt, have you read up about MILABS then?
[:p]

HOS
21-05-2010, 07:22 AM
Had another UFO sighting late on Sunday the 9th May. ;)
Not a major event but something flying that wasnt conventional or normal.

Surt
21-05-2010, 01:08 PM
so wats the story mate how've u escaped?

Redmohawk
21-05-2010, 02:48 PM
was me on the gpx , defintily not conventional or normal including operator lol

HOS
21-05-2010, 06:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by Redmohawk

S`cool ! [8D]

You wo`nt get fukkin "normal" round our house mate [:p]:D

davio
21-05-2010, 09:21 PM
ha ha page not found !! conspiracy theorists go wild

Surt
21-05-2010, 10:36 PM
quote:Originally posted by davio

ha ha page not found !! conspiracy theorists go wild

yup omitted by the commie thugs from cia, mi6, mossad, fsb, bbb, aaa, eeetc [xx(]

Surt
21-05-2010, 10:38 PM

try radio shack mate! ;)

HOS
21-05-2010, 11:23 PM
How many survivors of the Polish aircrash did they shoot Surt ?

Come on mate, get that link up and working ?? [:o)][:p]

Surt
22-05-2010, 12:13 AM
theyve shot em all! [^] now u can buy their stuffed mummies from the evil gay, Nantwich, United Kingdom [}:)]:

http://cgi.ebay.com/DOCTOR-4th-Pyramids-Mars-Mummy-Figure-NEW-loose-/230474754624?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item35a95daa40

hopefully this one opens ;)

HOS
22-05-2010, 02:28 AM
Dr Who [8D]

Quintessentially British as Chicken Vindaloo :D

Not sure about the new Doctor, he`s bedding in slowly...

Surt
22-05-2010, 04:23 AM
i'd assume thats the same 'doctor' model upgraded by aliums? unless we talk of different models... doctors?? [8D]

HOS
22-05-2010, 05:32 AM
quote:Originally posted by Surt

i'd assume thats the same 'doctor' model upgraded by aliums? unless we talk of different models... doctors?? [8D]

The Doctor regenerates every few years [8D]

Surt
22-05-2010, 06:07 AM
yup i thought so! btw just heard of seppos artificial bacteria, not some mutants selected in their labs but fully custom made: arti dna, preprog'd abilities i wonder whats the customer[?] wat d'u think Hos r the bacteria pro or contra aluims plot? i'l just wait and see... [8)]

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37256799/ns/technology_and_science-science/

Redmohawk
22-05-2010, 09:58 AM
I want a bacteria custom made to turn waste oil into petrol !

RevHead
22-05-2010, 02:59 PM
i want a bike that i can tranform into a bed when i get tired.,,babaahahhaha

Elapid
22-05-2010, 03:02 PM
I want somebody to love me.

Surt
22-05-2010, 03:35 PM
i luv reptiles! [:X]

Surt
22-05-2010, 03:40 PM

I want a bacteria custom made to turn waste oil into petrol !

howbout self propelling wheels or better legs made of bacteria? [8D] or else u could grow wheels on urself! :)

HOS
22-05-2010, 06:03 PM
They have nano bots that can get inside your DNA and change it now too.

Science is fucked up. [xx(]

I don`t care cos its all going to go bang bigstyle soon anyway.
Back to the farm for anyone who survives. :)

HOS
22-05-2010, 06:06 PM
There is so much covert shit flying around in science/technology, like we would be allowed to know much if anything ?

Man is a tard of the highest order. :D

HOS
22-05-2010, 06:14 PM
Take a step back and look?

Last 50 years has seen vast increase and development in technology.
Such high technology its past the man on the street to even understand.

How has our lives improved as a result of this tech in the last 50 years ?

Take a look around you and where you live ?

Same houses, same fossil fuel powered cars and bikes, same toilet in your bathroom with tissue bog paper,
same gas or electric cookers and same washing machines,
same illness and people dying of deseases and new deseases, same poverty, same scratting around to survive...

So whats new in the last fucken 50 years ?? We have bigger tellys, we have mobile telephones, we have tinternet,
we have bigger gas guzzlers.......... ok what else do we have in our lives to show for all this amazing high technology ?

Thats it.....about fuck all then :D
Big tellys, portable phones and tinternet, the rest is just the fukkin same. :)

We was robbed ! [:o)]

Surt
22-05-2010, 07:36 PM
not just robbed but enslaved either :( 100ys ago u could go and stay in any cunt ry u wished now u cunt enter the city without being stopped and ripped of [V]at the toll gate or even via gps; now they take ur finger prints as from a con and watch after ur motion with ur gsm phone signal, soon u'l be chipped and watched from the ground, air and satellite they r programming ur conduct by laws, 'corporate ethics', mass medias manipulations and new tech welcome to outcasts club Hos! not sure if u r gonna be granted the visa though... i give a shit about the visa i walk across the stream, can ya? and can ya milk a cow (i dont but have got some practice in pulling of boobs [:p]) :D

Cruisecontrol
22-05-2010, 07:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by HOS

So whats new in the last fucken 50 years ?? We have bigger tellys, we have mobile telephones, we have tinternet,
we have bigger gas guzzlers.......... ok what else do we have in our lives to show for all this amazing high technology ?

Once again you see only what you want to see.

What about:

Microwave ovens?
GPS?
Genetic sequencing?
Birth control pills?
MP3 players?
Magnetic resonance imaging?
LEDs?
Smoke detectors?
Cordless drills?
Electronic ignition?
Fibre optics?
Microprocessors?

Jockney Rebel
22-05-2010, 08:14 PM
.....space cake ,
Ted nugent,
transistors ,
teflon,
forums to winge on
commercial sub orbital flight [nearly]
bikes that handle
200mph within reach of the ordinary man
genetcally designed formula one drivers [theres got to be a reasion for schumacher]

Redmohawk
22-05-2010, 10:13 PM
HaHa A smart person would learn enough about his suroundings in there own local enviroment to know how to grow,catch,kill,and cook his own food with and without the usual tools and wepons. Just in case something happens wether it be nattural disaster or the govenment/socity self distructing. I did this with my mates when I was a teenager we called it camping and at home my parents showed me how to grow my own food all year round. Later in life i went out and lived off the land "free" for weeks at a time in my 20's without stealing farmers stock etc.

I'm no survivalist or worried about the impending self distruction of the human race as we currently know it, But i will be one of the ones feedin g myself when others starve if it comes to it. And i know just how to keep what i want without others being able to take what i consider mine lol

HOS
23-05-2010, 03:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

What about:

Microwave ovens?
GPS?
Genetic sequencing?
Birth control pills?
MP3 players?
LEDs?
Smoke detectors?
Cordless drills?
Electronic ignition?
Fibre optics?
Microprocessors?

Same shit different thread.... you swallow all the shit they feed you, cool, so what ? Thats your choice :)

We all suck mate, but I don`t swallow, I spit the shit they feed all of us. ;):D

Surt
23-05-2010, 03:42 AM
some bite some lick some suck some swallow some spit off ... some dont give their head [:p] pay no attention Hos better of tellin me do they usually landing launching or just hanging in the mid air? and i'd luv to see some pics matey! ;)

HOS
23-05-2010, 03:47 AM

What about:

Microwave ovens?
Its a cooker for cooking food. Same old.

GPS?
We have map books.

Genetic sequencing?
Totally irrelevant in our lives. More people around the world die from serious desease than ever before. Medical research.... pah !
More people than ever die from drug and alcohol abuse or related illness than ever. TB is back bigstyle with a new untreatable variant, Penicillin and anti-biotics have had it, they are not treating new infections and germs. They have nothing to replace them.

Birth control pills?
Birth control has been around a few decades. People used abstenance before the pharma God`s invented birth control. The pharma God`s did`nt stop global over population did they?

MP3 players?
We had record players and transistor radio, they all play "music" just the same.

Another irrelevance to our everyday lives. Oh yeah I`ll just pop down the corner shop and get a packet of magnetic resonance imaging:D

LEDs?
Idiot lights ?

Smoke detectors?
Good invention when people actually fit them and when they have a good battery. Good call ;) ppl still die in house fires for those reasons.

Cordless drills?
We had long leads or a generator, still a drill.
Drills havent changed either.

Electronic ignition?
Its still a fucking car. Still fossil fuel powered engines. We have electronic igniton for what ? Emission control and fuel consumption on your 6 litre gas guzzler ? Yeah that works.

Fibre optics?
Still telephones and lightshows back then.

Microprocessors?
Computers have taken over and removed the skills man always had before. Computers only fuck our lives up. Invasive piece of of unecssary shit, computers have just destroyed proper skill. They have`nt made life better.

Next ! :)

HOS
23-05-2010, 03:57 AM
Young ppl today sit around on their lazy arses, pushing electronic data around on a screen with lots of electronic data sharing equipment in their homes and cars and on their heads, in their ears..... just pushing pointless electronic bits around the place.... and they think they`ve made it ?

Sat in their contemporary Noddy house the same as every fucker elses, with nice wood laminate flooring, and white walls with wall art and little white recessed lights. Listening to MP3 music and playing with the little electronic games like real men do?

With their nice Toyota Prius talking shite about not using carrier bags because its not good for the environment.

This is what evolution has created ? Totally uneducated followers of the self-proclaimed new religion "SCIENCE" [8D]........Yeah man has really made it ? :D:D:D[^]

Cept science put us in this shit in the first place...

HOS
23-05-2010, 04:12 AM

some bite some lick some suck some swallow some spit off ... some dont give their head [:p] pay no attention Hos better of tellin me do they usually landing launching or just hanging in the mid air? and i'd luv to see some pics matey! ;)

You are up on the plane mate I know that ;):)

We have no choice about where we are born and often no choice what country/system we live in ?

I live within the system, work within it, and play within it, but I know the system for what it is and how it works.
But my head is outside of it ;) I play the game. [8D]

Surt
23-05-2010, 04:26 AM
yup sure its simplier just to pretend to accept the system but i'd rather sitting in shit ankle deep than eating it! they dont have enough shit to sink me deeper than i am now [}:)] and i shall rise! [8D]

Surt
23-05-2010, 04:28 AM

What about:

Microwave ovens?

GPS?
We have map books.

Genetic sequencing?
Totally irrelevant in our lives. More people around the world die from serious desease than ever before. Medical research.... pah !
More people than ever die from drug and alcohol abuse or related illness than ever. TB is back bigstyle with a new untreatable variant, Penicillin and anti-biotics have had it, they are not treating new infections and germs. They have nothing to replace them.

Birth control pills?
Birth control has been around a few decades. People used abstenance before the pharma God`s invented birth control. The pharma God`s did`nt stop global over population did they?

MP3 players?
We had record players and transistor radio, they all play "music" just the same.

Another irrelevance to our everyday lives. Oh yeah I`ll just pop down the corner shop and get a packet of magnetic resonance imaging:D

LEDs?
Idiot lights ?

Smoke detectors?
Good invention when people actually fit them and when they have a good battery. Good call ;) ppl still die in house fires for those reasons.

Cordless drills?

Electronic ignition?
Its still a fucking car. Still fossil fuel powered engines. We have electronic igniton for what ? Emission control and fuel consumption on your 6 litre gas guzzler ? Yeah that works.

Fibre optics?

Microprocessors?
Computers have taken over and removed the skills man always had before. Computers only fuck our lives up. Invasive piece of of unecssary shit, computers have just destroyed proper skill. They have`nt made life better.

economical crash of capitalist and commie systems
nuclear power stations
silicon implants
gay parades
crack
dvds
rap
eu
i

[}:)]

Cruisecontrol
23-05-2010, 07:45 AM

What about:

Microwave ovens?

GPS?
We have map books.

Genetic sequencing?

Birth control pills?

MP3 players?

LEDs?
Idiot lights ?

Smoke detectors?

Cordless drills?

Electronic ignition?

Fibre optics?

Microprocessors?

You've given yourself one too many anal probes.

Your example of change was "big tellies" and then have the audacity to rebuke real inventions and significant improvements to our way of life with nonsense like MRIs are no good because you can't pop down to the corner shop to buy one...

At this point I would usually sit here, watch you reply to yourself six or eight times and then restate the obvious, but it has become highly apparent that you are a 12 yr old lacking parental supervision or just completely deranged.
Either way, I am over it. Enjoy!

HOS
23-05-2010, 08:22 AM

What about:

Microwave ovens?

GPS?
We have map books.

Genetic sequencing?

Birth control pills?

MP3 players?

LEDs?
Idiot lights ?

Smoke detectors?

Cordless drills?

Electronic ignition?

Fibre optics?

Microprocessors?

You've given yourself one too many anal probes.

Your example of change was "big tellies" and then have the audacity to rebuke real inventions and significant improvements to our way of life with nonsense like MRIs are no good because you can't pop down to the corner shop to buy one...

At this point I would usually sit here, watch you reply to yourself six or eight times and then restate the obvious, but it has become highly apparent that you are a 12 yr old lacking parental supervision or just completely deranged.
Either way, I am over it. Enjoy!

Your the one bitchin big boy [:p]

Do`nt like what we talk about? Keep out.... simmmmplezzz :D

HOS
23-05-2010, 08:32 AM
Ahhhh go on then ;)[:p]

economical crash of capitalist and commie systems:
Inevitable global collapse due to non-sustainable economic and ecology policies from the dawn of the industrial revolution.

nuclear power stations:
100% fucked up, they leak and then the owners lie to cover.
Wait till the new Madrid goes ;)..... shortly.

silicon implants:
Natural is best. [:p]

gay parades
They`re gay.

crack:
We call it builders bum.

dvds
Cheap clear vinyl records.

rap:
C rap.

eu:
Thinks its a major player, the rest of the world laughs at the disunity.

i
Wii?

[}:)]

Its late, been out in the sun all day in the deep farming area of the Fens. Lot of banjo players out there [xx(]
See ya later mate :)

HOS
23-05-2010, 08:36 AM
Cruise goes off to play with his MP3, wi fi and lecky toys... [:o)]:)

HOS
23-05-2010, 08:39 AM

yup sure its simplier just to pretend to accept the system but i'd rather sitting in shit ankle deep than eating it! they dont have enough shit to sink me deeper than i am now [}:)] and i shall rise! [8D]

I despise the system none the less, but the sheep who allow themselves to be hearded?.... total contempt.

Russia has produced some of the worlds greatest free thinkers ?
Despite the older more oppresive regime.

Surt
23-05-2010, 03:27 PM
hehe i dont consider meself for the worlds greatest thinker, just another free thinker [:I] i was born and raised under the soviet regime where commies propaganda was absolute and the communism was the state religion with all state bodies like kgb, police, court at the service as christianity was a state religion de facto in some spain or portugal say in the 16th cent with inquisition at their service so having sharped my free mind back in those years, by reading dissidents literature and listening anti-soviet broad casts by voice of america, bbc, radio sweden (they didnt tell me what to think and what to do unlike the ex soviet media just gave an 'alternative' info on many events or rather any info, cos 'non apropriate' info wasnt covered by commies mass media) now the iron curtains been broken and i face the whole shit accumulated in the west for 70 ys [V] but d'u think i would buy the shit from tv preachers, network marketing, politicians promises etc etc etc??? once i refused to join the 'young communists leage' though was told i wouldnt be allowed to enter the institute, d'u think i'd play stupid scouts games in some stinking corporation? nfw! i fuck the system i found a weak spot (plenty in fact) and use it for my own but no cooperation yeah they take taxes from me - thats all after that its my turn there r ways to get a full refund from them without participating in their rat races [}:)]

Surt
23-05-2010, 03:31 PM

Cruise goes off to play with his MP3, wi fi and lecky toys... [:o)]:)

u'v surely meant 'fecky toys' Hos? [8D] not dr thomas p lecky[?][?] [:p]

Surt
23-05-2010, 03:32 PM
check out ur in box or spam box Colin! ;)

HOS
24-05-2010, 02:02 AM
Now you have access, filtering through the crap from the last 70 years of the west can`t be fun ! [xx(]

What most ppl in the west do`nt realise is they are part of a heavily indocrinated system just the same. They are programmed into the system in order to maintain the system and they just cannot see it. I call it being "conditioned" into thinking their way and accepting what they tell you. Ppl in the west think they are free !!!!! They call out democracy ! and insist you have "your freedom to vote" and other cliched crap they have been spoon fead by the system.

Whichever colour badge of office they vote for red/blue/yellow/orange/green, its the same company running the show.

Conditioning/programming/indoctrination. Same same.;)

But there have always been free thinkers no matter how oppresive or
cunning the contollers.

They put chains on your mind. Some break the chains. :D:)

Yeah we are good at breaking things !! [:p][:p] bikes too [^]

HOS
24-05-2010, 02:04 AM

check out ur in box or spam box Colin! ;)

Will do.