PDA

View Full Version : How good a shot are you?

gibbo
20-05-2010, 07:12 PM
http://listverse.com/2009/11/13/top-10-snipers-in-history/

Mishdog20
20-05-2010, 07:59 PM
That was a good read that

Gitzy
20-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Nice find Gibbo.. yeah good read.

Weaselman
20-05-2010, 08:57 PM
Its all in the breathing aint it

Redmohawk
20-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Gets trickyer the further you go out weaselman , under 300 yards on a range any fucker with half a brain can hit a target with resonable rifle. These prof sharp shooters have to deal with far more than breathing issues, geting in and out just for a start , cover, concealment, avoiding detection at point of fire, target aquistion. So many variables before you even look down the scope, then theres wind difflection, topograpical issues, extreem angle allowance, possable deflective issues (glass from a windscreen etc) then theres breathing, heart rate, extreem sleep deprivation, cramping etc.

I shoot target out to 500 m 308win single shot heavy barrel scoped (just for fun) and My longest confermed kill (by a mate :) ) is 460 m with said rifle on a bunny out at euroa about 2 years ago and it was a good shot by my standards but i'd had 5 sighters to the same point through the day already so had the area and my eye in. These people (ladys included) are real skilled shots and would make me look like a 12 year old with a slug gun!

Macca2010
20-05-2010, 10:19 PM
Good reading dude i will be saving that site to bookmarks cheers:D

thejester650
19-07-2010, 02:12 PM
quote:Originally posted by Redmohawk

Gets trickyer the further you go out weaselman , under 300 yards on a range any fucker with half a brain can hit a target with resonable rifle. These prof sharp shooters have to deal with far more than breathing issues, geting in and out just for a start , cover, concealment, avoiding detection at point of fire, target aquistion. So many variables before you even look down the scope, then theres wind difflection, topograpical issues, extreem angle allowance, possable deflective issues (glass from a windscreen etc) then theres breathing, heart rate, extreem sleep deprivation, cramping etc.

I shoot target out to 500 m 308win single shot heavy barrel scoped (just for fun) and My longest confermed kill (by a mate :) ) is 460 m with said rifle on a bunny out at euroa about 2 years ago and it was a good shot by my standards but i'd had 5 sighters to the same point through the day already so had the area and my eye in. These people (ladys included) are real skilled shots and would make me look like a 12 year old with a slug gun!
Yep tonnes of variables to take into consideration before pulling the trigger. eg. Coriolis Effect http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_effect

JackTar
19-07-2010, 05:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by revheadpete

funny thing is as a young man i joint the army and learnt how to shoot better,,a few yrs ago we were in the philipines,we went shooting and i gotta tell you i amazed people with my shooting and amazed myself ,its all about how yor trained ,

Shame no one trained you in English.

Elapid
19-07-2010, 06:23 PM
Or modesty.

JackTar, yor just jealous they wouldn't let you joint the army and ended in a boat full of seamen.[xx(]

RevHead
19-07-2010, 06:57 PM
quote:Originally posted by Elapid

Or modesty.

JackTar, yor just jealous they wouldn't let you joint the army and ended in a boat full of seamen.[xx(]
bahahaha yeah all the flat feet go into the navy,hahahaha

JackTar
19-07-2010, 07:33 PM
Yeah hahahaha funny shit that. Don't worry Kris I got it.

Cruisecontrol
19-07-2010, 07:38 PM
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1279555856.jpg

Elapid
19-07-2010, 07:38 PM
At least someone did Blowie:D.

JackTar
19-07-2010, 07:41 PM
Hey Dan don't be surprised if we have our own Marines soon, with these new ships and what the Army and Navy are doing together, lets just say there are a lot of important people trying very hard not to say the word marine whilst describing marines.

Cruisecontrol
19-07-2010, 07:46 PM
Considering that we are an island nation it tends to make sense.
They will need a better name though. To use marine would simply make people think of the Yank forces and nobody wants that.

Petrol Spice
19-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Aren't our SAS 4 times as hard and 12 times as armed as the Marines?

Cruisecontrol
19-07-2010, 08:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by Petrol Spice

Aren't our SAS 4 times as hard and 12 times as <s>armed</s> trained as the Marines?

Fix'd

JackTar
19-07-2010, 08:00 PM
SAS Are special forces Marines are not, the problem with special forces is that there aren't enough of them to fight a war by themselves otherwise they wouldn't be special forces.

ALBI
19-07-2010, 09:09 PM
its because they are special jacktar noone wants them!!
hoora

ALBI
19-07-2010, 09:12 PM
actually pete i tried to join the navy as MTH "marine technical hull" but i had flat feet ?apparently !! so i joind the RAE royal australian enginners "nabul ewt" our fucking moto boys "name any battle you like ,enginners were there!! point blank !!!!born a sapper ,die a sapper
R I P our lost souls!!

Cruisecontrol
19-07-2010, 09:48 PM
Sadly, the term Sapper does not make you an Engineer which is a little unfortunate.
I knew roaches posted to RAE units and being privates were istantly transformed into Sappers.
I have nothing but respect for them but wish the title wasn't so easily diluted.

Petrol Spice
19-07-2010, 11:19 PM
I got friends in some shitty places overseas. All of 'em are either Australian or American. All of them are dealing with a shit situation. We've been lucky, because until recently the enemy wasn't interested in killing Australians all they gave a shit about was killing Yanks if an Australian got slotted 'bonus'. Much respect to anyone who served. I got my fill of 'military life' as a civilian contractor. You can have war. It's a brave cunts sport.

336LJ
20-07-2010, 12:17 AM
quote:Originally posted by ALBI

its because they are special jacktar noone wants them!!
hoora

I thought it was actually "HUA" - Heard, Acknowledged, Understood. ?

Petrol Spice
20-07-2010, 01:22 AM
What about OODA?

Neo Dutch
20-07-2010, 08:35 AM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

Sadly, the term Sapper does not make you an Engineer which is a little unfortunate.
I knew roaches posted to RAE units and being privates were istantly transformed into Sappers.
I have nothing but respect for them but wish the title wasn't so easily diluted.
What's the term I'm looking for here, oh yeah, Bollocks.
A RAAOC (roach) soldier is a Private, RAE soldiers are Sappers. There is no instant transformation.

thejester650
20-07-2010, 09:37 AM
A sapper or combat engineer is an individual soldier who performs a variety of combat engineering duties. Such tasks typically include bridge-building, laying or clearing minefields, demolitions, field defences, and building, road and airfield construction and repair. He is also trained to serve as an infantryman when needed. A modern sapper's tasks involve facilitating movement and logistics of allied forces and impeding that of enemies.

Cruisecontrol
20-07-2010, 04:31 PM
quote:Originally posted by Neo Dutch

What's the term I'm looking for here, oh yeah, Bollocks.
A RAAOC (roach) soldier is a Private, RAE soldiers are Sappers. There is no instant transformation.

Did I mention RAAOC?

No I didn't.
Although I will now.
ALL Ordinance IETs are done at the RAAOC training centre in Bandiana, Vic.
One marches out of Kapooka as a private (regardless of the corps badge on their hat) and marches into Bandiana to do the QMS course.
Upon leaving sunny Victoria one marches into their RAE unit and instantly transforms into a sapper.

Clear enough?

Weaselman
20-07-2010, 05:00 PM
Bah I always considered myself a Trooper not a private

336LJ
20-07-2010, 08:20 PM
.. where does being a Jedi apprentice come into all of this.. cause I heard there was this big "star wars" project shit going on and I have been thinking of enlisting :(

Loads
21-07-2010, 05:24 AM
All soldiers who complete training at Bandiana for RAAOC will either do the Clerical or Clerk cse or a Storemans / Quatermasters cse, once posted to their units they will often be referred to by the Corps of the units that they are posted to. These are Sappers, Troopers, Gunners, or Privates, thay actually are all Privates on paper and pay. They will often wear the headdress of their unit. There are exceptions but I'm not going to go through them all. Infantry and Engineers used to have their own Combat Clerks and Storeman, but last year all of these positions went to RAAOC and the members involved had to CORPS transfer to RAAOC if they wanted to stay in their current trade.

rod185651
21-07-2010, 07:27 AM
We called them Poags

JackTar
21-07-2010, 08:03 AM
They still do Rod.

Neo Dutch
21-07-2010, 08:32 AM

ALL Ordinance IETs are done at the RAAOC training centre in Bandiana, Vic.
One marches out of Kapooka as a private (regardless of the corps badge on their hat) and marches into Bandiana to do the QMS course.
Upon leaving sunny Victoria one marches into their RAE unit and instantly transforms into a sapper.

Clear enough?

As a serving RAE soldier, I defer to your obviously superior knowledge
of the workings of the Engineer trade structure.

Loads is closest to the mark, but, if a Private is refered to as a Sapper/Trooper/Gunner, it is in error.

Loads
21-07-2010, 08:39 AM
Sorry I should Clarify, Privates CAN be refered to all of the above, usually by old Warrant Officers who classify everyone the same in their units

Large
21-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Tooo much talking not enough shooting/atrocities

Cruisecontrol
21-07-2010, 01:22 PM
quote:Originally posted by Loads

Infantry and Engineers used to have their own Combat Clerks and Storeman

That they did, and my point was that they did the same course as RAAOC privates at the same place, at the same time, but became sappers because of the corps badge, not the job.

jock
21-07-2010, 07:20 PM
I had a confirm goat shot at 1.5 km when I was a teenager with a
heavy barrelled 308

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h285/mrevilone/_DSC0175.jpg

Neo Dutch
22-07-2010, 08:15 AM

quote:Originally posted by Loads

Infantry and Engineers used to have their own Combat Clerks and Storeman

That they did, and my point was that they did the same course as RAAOC privates at the same place, at the same time, but became sappers because of the corps badge, not the job.
But your point is wrong. RAE and Inf Q and clerks were all Field Engineers or Rifleman before they changed streams to the supply side of the house. They were qualified in the primary ECN of their corps. Being a Storeman Tech Gen or a Clerk were secondary ECNs. There is no magical transformation.

Cruisecontrol
22-07-2010, 10:44 AM
So if you are RAE but have not done the field engineer course, are you a sapper?

Neo Dutch
22-07-2010, 01:23 PM
What do you reckon?

Cruisecontrol
22-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Haha, you first.

Neo Dutch
22-07-2010, 04:42 PM
All members of the RAE are sappers. All private soldiers in the RAE have the rank of Sapper.

Large
22-07-2010, 06:32 PM
You two cunts would probably get on ok IRL

Elapid
22-07-2010, 06:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by jock

I had a confirm goat shot at 1.5 km when I was a teenager with a
heavy barrelled 308

That's nuffin, I shot two goats with one shot at 1.501km......1.5km, bloody beginners.

Redmohawk
22-07-2010, 11:01 PM
Jock I'd be real interested to hear what bullet/handload/and the bullet drop windage you used at 1.5 km as i have a heavy barreled target 308 shooting match grade 190g boat tail hollow points at 2750f/s with almost 1/2 moa at 300 metres for a 3 shot average group size of 2 inches and I have been shooting at 500 metres of late with my new 24 power scope with my scope zeroed at 300 meters I need 30 inches of elevation to hit at 500 meters so I would need more like 200 inches to get to 1.5 km my target scope with its extra elevation ajustment only goes to 120 inches at that range.

But at 1.5 km my 0.5 moa group would be out to prob be out to at least 15 inches without wind (very unlikely over that distance) with a time of flight of almost 3 seconds even a 5 km/h side wind would deflect it 30 to 40 inches easy

latheboy
23-07-2010, 08:06 AM
Scope's are for homowners, I downed a roo at 1200 yards with my 3 bander Parker Hale .58 muzzle loader (repo).
Open sights, bullet speed of 900 fps and a trajectory of a thrown rock.:D

I had been shoot at that range for a few hours in the same area so i was sighted in.

The best part is you pull the trigger then step from behind the smoke and (in the right light) watch the bullet to the target.

336LJ
23-07-2010, 08:18 AM
pffft.. you are all homowners I downed a wilderbeast with a starters pistol and I wasn't even looking.. or in the same country..

But seriously how fucking long does it take to get your licence in the mail cause its been over a month and I got an itchy trigger finger *yosemite sam voice*

Redmohawk
23-07-2010, 08:42 AM
Ivan I have had smoke poles in the past to (replica 68 cal muzzel loader and cap n ball revolver) love FFF and flash bang haha My best open sight long range fun would have to be my old spanish distroyer in 9mm para slugs leave the barrel at a blistering 1350fps ! But having the balistic coefecient of a house brick (being pistol rounds) are soon back below the speed of sound somewhere around 75 metres. Open sights smashing old dinner plates at 300 yards.

I've shot out to some silly ranges but several sighters first doesnt make you a good shot! Snipers get one go first go out at 1000 meters plus sometimes. All i'm saying is a 1.5 km shot is a fluk unless you can put 2 more into it in a few min or one shot no sighers! At that range wind on the best 50 cal bullet traveling at 3400fps will still drift a meter with anything over a very light brease. And that would be a miss!

Redmohawk
23-07-2010, 09:26 AM
Speeking of watching bullets go to there mark , soptlighting hares out in a big padock with a 240mm lightforce shooting at em with subsonics for some strange reason they didnt hear the report of the 22 but you could watch the slug wander down range to the 200 mark someware , hmmmmm wack as it hits the dirt aim a bit higher next shot mate was about the loudest sound before the next one headed off down to land at the hares feet , didnt that put the wind up him haha but he only hopped a few feet stopped and smack right in the neck lol

latheboy
23-07-2010, 12:39 PM
quote:Originally posted by Redmohawk

I've shot out to some silly ranges but several sighters first doesnt make you a good shot!

I had about 100 shots in the same area in the hours leading up to the roo, was on a range at the time and he stopped to have a look.

I don't like shooting long range with muzzle loaders, 1/200 yards is the sweet spot.
Some guys weight their bullets and power and use them in order to compensate for the fowling of the muzzle.
I don't find that fun.

Redmohawk
23-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Fair call , I don't find loading a muzzle loader a hundred times in a day fun lol I have just cracked the shits with shooting after receving my renewal form for my shooters licence 2 weeks into the 28 day zone and have decided to sell the lot this arvo to a mate who deals in the area, Hmmmm fresh smelling cash I feel another bike project coming on lol

Elapid
23-07-2010, 04:37 PM
[quote]Originally posted by 336LJ

pffft.. you are all homowners I downed a wilderbeast with a starters pistol and I wasn't even looking.. or in the same country..

[/quote

I did the same thing, but while I was slaying the wilderbeast I was doing a backflip in my hilux, while reeling in a barra I hooked on the continental shelf using a bent pin and a week old sardine. Fair dinkum.

JackTar
23-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Sounds like this Ninja I once knew.

Elapid
23-07-2010, 07:56 PM
I shot him too JackTar, whilst broadsiding me boik whilst puchin on wiff sum carnt in a t'rana. I'm off to be more awesome now.

sharky
23-07-2010, 08:11 PM
I shot some targets at a fair once with an air rifle.....
Does that make me one of the cool kids now ?

Cruisecontrol
23-07-2010, 08:13 PM
You were in a patch club and that is your best gun story?

Elapid
23-07-2010, 08:31 PM
LOL

rod185651
23-07-2010, 09:26 PM

puchin on wiff sum carnt

Haven't heard that for years... GOLD

sharky
23-07-2010, 10:09 PM
quote:You were in a patch club and that is your best gun story
No...but thats my business.

336LJ
23-07-2010, 10:59 PM

I shot him too JackTar, whilst broadsiding me boik whilst puchin on wiff sum carnt in a t'rana. I'm off to be more awesome now.

you think you shot the ninja.. but in the time it would have taken to even aim at one of his many decoy ninja drones, he'd have killed you eleventy six times in the side of the face with your own rifle. I think you were just lucky that time and he brought you back to life.. repeatedly.. after also killing you repeatedly.
should have just glassed the kunt.. scratching me holden.

Cruisecontrol
24-07-2010, 09:42 AM
quote:Originally posted by sharky

quote:You were in a patch club and that is your best gun story
No...but thats my business.

But that's what it takes to roll with the cool kids...

sharky
24-07-2010, 10:09 AM
quote:But that's what it takes to roll with the cool kids...

Well that just shows your ignorance of the whole bikie patch club culture.

rod185651
24-07-2010, 10:29 AM
Never heard an Aussie Patch wearer call himself a Bikie, that's usually only used by the media and police over here. But then things may of changed?
Did you guys refer to yourselves as bikies or bikers in the UK sharky?

:Genuine question mate I'm not trying to get involved in the debate.

NoZ
24-07-2010, 10:32 AM
I'm a good shot with a slingshot. Good with an airgun too, although never done any real targets but would love to.

Gotta love old warrant officers.. provided you're on their good side.

Cruisecontrol
24-07-2010, 11:28 AM

quote:But that's what it takes to roll with the cool kids...

Well that just shows your ignorance of the whole bikie patch club culture.

Haha, good one.

Perhaps you should read back a few posts, specifically one of yours, and reconsider my comment based on that:

I shot some targets at a fair once with an air rifle.....
Does that make me one of the cool kids now ?

Make a bit more sense?

Also, I could not give a shit about your "bikie patch club culture" and any perceived ignorance of said culture can only be a bonus on my part.

sharky
24-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Rod..In the UK we were all Bikers regardless of what club if any...

Adam McGregor
24-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Just quietly, you don't go through kapooka as a private and then change into what ever rank your job is. You enlist as a cfn/spr/pte/tpr because it is not like the old days where you turn up to kapooka and they give you a job like a grunt or engineer or a truck driver. I enlisted as a tpr and 4 years later changed over to a cfn. You pick your corp, do kapooka as that rank, go to I.E.T's and then do your job. Easy.

JackTar
24-07-2010, 04:20 PM
skins the SGTs etc where I work are constantly bitching about this, how they didn't get a choice now everyone does.

rod185651
24-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Yeah when i went through Kapooka, we did thirteen weeks, week one was induction week, 4 weeks red tabs, 4 weeks blue tabs and 4 weeks of gold tabs, when we fucked up they would demote the whole platoon back to red tabs for a day or two. We found out which Corp we were allocated in week 7. After you marched out of Kapooka you thought you were shit hot until you marched into Singleton and realised you were on the bottom of the shit pile again. For thirteen more weeks you trained and then we were issued our Skippy badges and marched into the Battalions thinking finally we were shit hot only to realise we were on the bottom of the shit pile once again (just another Fuckin Lid) you had to earn your respect both out bush and out on the piss this could take anything from a month to a year. Then finally you were accepted and respected. I was a member of the Royal Australian Regiment we were arrogant, obnoxious and we looked down on everyone else in the Army, there was only one Armed Corp and that was Infantry! Everyone else were pogues that included Armoured and Artillery. This was back in 1990 when bastardisation was still a team sport. From what I hear (My housemate is still in 3 RAR) the Army has changed so much that I wouldn't like it any more (I discharged in 2006 after 16 years service) but fuck there are times when I miss it.
No one boasted about long range kills it was more about deploying close enough to achieve your task using concealment and cover to insert and extract without the Enemy knowing you were ever there. When we were on recon patrols if we ever fired our weapons it meant we had fucked up and our position was compromised.

Cruisecontrol
24-07-2010, 05:43 PM
quote:Originally posted by rod185651

Yeah when i went through Kapooka, we did thirteen weeks, week one was induction week, 4 weeks red tabs, 4 weeks blue tabs and 4 weeks of gold tabs, when we fucked up they would demote the whole platoon back to red tabs for a day or two. We found out which Corp we were allocated in week 7.

And the fact that each platoon was allocated a certain number of positions in certain corps. Our intake was smashed with Inf positions and only a couple of TPT, Sigs and Q positions.
I must say that at recruiting they told me many times that once in I would get my choice of jobs, but that wouldn't be the last time I was lied to in the service.

JackTar
24-07-2010, 06:23 PM

Yeah when i went through Kapooka, we did thirteen weeks, week one was induction week, 4 weeks red tabs, 4 weeks blue tabs and 4 weeks of gold tabs, when we fucked up they would demote the whole platoon back to red tabs for a day or two. We found out which Corp we were allocated in week 7.

And the fact that each platoon was allocated a certain number of positions in certain corps. Our intake was smashed with Inf positions and only a couple of TPT, Sigs and Q positions.
I must say that at recruiting they told me many times that once in I would get my choice of jobs, but that wouldn't be the last time I was lied to in the service.

As opposed to outside the service where everyone is real honest and upfront.

Cruisecontrol
24-07-2010, 07:58 PM
The difference is if I took a civvy job based on bullshit, I would quit a week later. Those bastards owned me for four years because I bought the lies they were selling...

JackTar
24-07-2010, 08:15 PM
Four years? Fuckin Jube. Did I spell that right? I am still learning Army talk.

Adam McGregor
24-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Yeah rod nothings changed with the grunts. I am an armourer at 1rar and they think thier shit dont stink. Until they break there gat then well well, they all want to be your frien. But some are all right. I have a few mates at 3 that are still there and a mate of mine from 3 now drives the coffee van at holsworthy.

Cruisecontrol
24-07-2010, 10:03 PM
quote:Originally posted by JackTar

Four years? Fuckin Jube.

It is an open ended enlistment but you had to serve at least four years before you were able to discharge.
So they owned me for four years and anything after that was up to me.

JackTar
24-07-2010, 11:00 PM
I know what OEE is Dan I have been on it for the last 16 of 20.

rod185651
25-07-2010, 08:21 AM
quote:Originally posted by skins073

Yeah rod nothings changed with the grunts. I am an armourer at 1rar and they think thier shit dont stink. Until they break there gat then well well, they all want to be your frien. But some are all right. I have a few mates at 3 that are still there and a mate of mine from 3 now drives the coffee van at holsworthy.

It's a small world Skins, I've had few chats with your mate, he also was a sales rep for Enviropak coffee cups, he showed me his plastic shot glass which he patented, the poor fucker got med discharged due to heart problems yeah? i also hear he's a pretty handy Rugby player.

quote:Originally posted by JackTar

Four years? Fuckin Jube. Did I spell that right? I am still learning Army talk.

LOL we used to call the real young guys 'jubes' because they were sweet and innocent. The term is a comparison to the Jube lolly.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1280014355.jpg

Adam McGregor
25-07-2010, 10:08 AM
Yeah he went in to fix his busted nose and they found dramas with his ticker. He loved 3 RAR and everyone loved him. Think he is looking to finish up now and open a little cafe. Yeah had a few games with him in the Army League team and he played a few rugby games. Had a contract with St George early on to when Gordon Tallis was there. Can go the knuckle to.

NakedTurboBusa
25-07-2010, 07:03 PM

Yeah when i went through Kapooka, we did thirteen weeks, week one was induction week, 4 weeks red tabs, 4 weeks blue tabs and 4 weeks of gold tabs, when we fucked up they would demote the whole platoon back to red tabs for a day or two. We found out which Corp we were allocated in week 7. After you marched out of Kapooka you thought you were shit hot until you marched into Singleton and realised you were on the bottom of the shit pile again. For thirteen more weeks you trained and then we were issued our Skippy badges and marched into the Battalions thinking finally we were shit hot only to realise we were on the bottom of the shit pile once again (just another Fuckin Lid) you had to earn your respect both out bush and out on the piss this could take anything from a month to a year. Then finally you were accepted and respected. I was a member of the Royal Australian Regiment we were arrogant, obnoxious and we looked down on everyone else in the Army, there was only one Armed Corp and that was Infantry! Everyone else were pogues that included Armoured and Artillery. This was back in 1990 when bastardisation was still a team sport. From what I hear (My housemate is still in 3 RAR) the Army has changed so much that I wouldn't like it any more (I discharged in 2006 after 16 years service) but fuck there are times when I miss it.
No one boasted about long range kills it was more about deploying close enough to achieve your task using concealment and cover to insert and extract without the Enemy knowing you were ever there. When we were on recon patrols if we ever fired our weapons it meant we had fucked up and our position was compromised.

Who is your house mate? I was in 3 from 1991-2003

NakedTurboBusa
25-07-2010, 07:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by NakedTurboBusa

Sniper, Sniper team leader and Sniper Supervisor between 1994 and 2003..... I was also on both sr98 and AMR selection trials

Oh, if any of you gun junkies want to complete a fundamentals of sniping course........... get 4 guys, $3500 each, and 14 fun filled days...whos in?

rod185651
25-07-2010, 07:19 PM

PM sent mate

NakedTurboBusa
25-07-2010, 07:19 PM
hahahahaha it all makes sence now!!! Say g'day to Tim

cheers

Pete

rod185651
25-07-2010, 07:24 PM

hahahahaha it all makes sence now!!! Say g'day to Tim

cheers

Pete

Will do mate

OZ750L
03-08-2010, 09:59 AM
I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned Billy Sing in all the talk of top snipers. He was one of ours in WW1 and fought at Gallipolli and I found his life story an interesting read.