PDA

View Full Version : Hello from dogboy

dogboy
20-05-2010, 01:48 AM
G'day everyone.I came across this forum by chance as happens ( I was searching for windowed clutch covers !) and was not even aware that so many other sons of the southern cross had been lured to the darkside of streetfighters.My addiction to streetfighters began in the mid '90's while living in europe.I currently own a Bandit 1200 that has, is and will be further modified as time and funds permit.I have had it off the road for about 3 years now (other bike related projects demanded attention)and intend to register the old girl (she's a '96 model)in the coming weeks.I'll take some snaps and post them in the coming days.The main mods so far are polished wheels and gixer USD's, 916 tail, gold TAG metals bars,aftermarket acerbis headlight etc, anyway thanks for providing this forum.Oh and if i seem a bit clueless with regard to forum protocols etc please forgive me, I know bugger all about computer related matters and this is the first time i've posted anything anywhere.Oh and if Deano happens to come across this...dude we need to talk because your windowed covers have impressed me hard!

Mishdog20
20-05-2010, 06:58 AM
Welcome Dogman, Hope ya enjoy the site mate.

Fight_fan
20-05-2010, 07:19 AM
Welcome aboard mate! Get some pics up asap! We'r a very visual bunch! :D

RevHead
20-05-2010, 07:22 AM
welcome to our side mahahaha cheers

Pab13
20-05-2010, 08:31 AM
Welcome aboard mate

Redmohawk
20-05-2010, 10:25 AM
welcome dude enjoy the madness

OLD SKOOL BANDIT
20-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Cool another Bandit ! Welcome dogdude. Where you at ? PICS !!!

mr bones
20-05-2010, 12:26 PM
G'day & welcome

Gix11
20-05-2010, 12:29 PM
One of my best mate's back in the UK is called Dogboy, and I really thought this was him until I checked.

Welcome aboard mate, and I think Deano has a few covers left. There's a fair few bikes on this site wearing them....

Macca2010
20-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Welcome to the darkside dogboy enjoy:D

geesexar
20-05-2010, 04:30 PM
welcome aboard mate get some pics happening

dogboy
20-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Hi gix11. sorry mate wrong dogboy! worked in the UK awhile back and lived in switzerland for a few years.Got a birthday this week- hence the search for windowed clutch covers.Quick question mate-how do i get in touch with deano?sorry if this seems like a redundant question-i'm still trawling my way through all the various posts & pics- luvin' it!
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

One of my best mate's back in the UK is called Dogboy, and I really thought this was him until I checked.

Welcome aboard mate, and I think Deano has a few covers left. There's a fair few bikes on this site wearing them....

dogboy
20-05-2010, 04:42 PM
Big thanks to you all for the warm welcome-i'll try to get some pics up later on tonight for y'all to ogle 1
quote:Originally posted by dogboy

G'day everyone.I came across this forum by chance as happens ( I was searching for windowed clutch covers !) and was not even aware that so many other sons of the southern cross had been lured to the darkside of streetfighters.My addiction to streetfighters began in the mid '90's while living in europe.I currently own a Bandit 1200 that has, is and will be further modified as time and funds permit.I have had it off the road for about 3 years now (other bike related projects demanded attention)and intend to register the old girl (she's a '96 model)in the coming weeks.I'll take some snaps and post them in the coming days.The main mods so far are polished wheels and gixer USD's, 916 tail, gold TAG metals bars,aftermarket acerbis headlight etc, anyway thanks for providing this forum.Oh and if i seem a bit clueless with regard to forum protocols etc please forgive me, I know bugger all about computer related matters and this is the first time i've posted anything anywhere.Oh and if Deano happens to come across this...dude we need to talk because your windowed covers have impressed me hard!

Gix11
20-05-2010, 04:44 PM
Deano will come along sooner or later. Best bet is to add a post to the end of his window topic mate: http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1191

As for emailing members direct I can only sort that if you get your post count up or become a full member as then I can accelerate your post count.

Try option one first, then maybe consider becoming a full member to get full access to everything and go into this month's prize draw later, or if he doesn't see the post.

Cheers mate

dogboy
20-05-2010, 06:39 PM
Cheers Gix11-understood and thanks again oh and btw for those that asked i put some pics up in the rides section now.
quote:Originally posted by Gix11

Deano will come along sooner or later. Best bet is to add a post to the end of his window topic mate: http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1191

As for emailing members direct I can only sort that if you get your post count up or become a full member as then I can accelerate your post count.

Try option one first, then maybe consider becoming a full member to get full access to everything and go into this month's prize draw later, or if he doesn't see the post.

Cheers mate

BANDITROD
20-05-2010, 06:47 PM
welcome mate nice ride aswell

80s freak
20-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Welcome Dog.

timbo
20-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Welcome mate

Z Power
20-05-2010, 09:10 PM