PDA

View Full Version : Police Radar hiding in the scrub

rod185651
18-05-2010, 09:34 PM
I just got emailed this five minutes ago

link shows footage of where they are hiding in the bushes ,taken by mate. He is out of pocket $1600 and out of circulation for 6mths.Those who run through there regularly may recognise this spot .South Coast Ducati Riders Club - Be aware H.J.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G54Bus6bBhk

2ndclasscitizen
18-05-2010, 09:59 PM
Sure that's the Nasho? Seen this footage elsewhere and it was supposedly on the GOR down in Vic, as the coppers have been advertising the fact that they were going to do it.

rod185651
18-05-2010, 10:10 PM
Unsure mate, it could be GOR or it could be Old Road or Kangaroo Valley I haven't studied the terrain that much. I just got the email and I was told it was at National Park South of Sydney. No matter where it is, all I know is track days are becoming a cheaper option.

puppet
18-05-2010, 10:16 PM
They really are taking the fun out of riding aren't they. CUNTS.

Large
18-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Interesting how they dont get a positive id (numberplates) and rely only on colour of bike or rider

Bear
18-05-2010, 11:01 PM
Ok they're gonna cause more accidents now cause we'll all be looking up in the bushes instead of on the road ahead.

rod185651
19-05-2010, 10:09 AM
I'm really starting to wonder if this is a G up or not. So I've been trying to get some background info on this clip.

I've Just been told that my mate got the link from a post on the South Coast Ducati Riders Club forum.

Still doesn't help authenticate whether it's a joke or not I guess.

rod185651
19-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Also from the the Ducati forum

http://scducati.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=370

Billy Bob
19-05-2010, 10:53 AM
nah its definately not the nasho, but tell me if im wrong dont the coppers
need to put up one of those little blue radar signs, otherwise the rider/ driver
can get out of it? I think but i could be wrong the copper also needs to be seen,
majority of the times when you do see them its way to late.
Im thinkin it might be a bit of a G up.
maybe a ploy from the duc club to get less riders in there wherever it is so they
have the whole playing field.

Billy Bob
19-05-2010, 11:01 AM
Just read your link Rod were this guy is saying were the radar sits isnt the same place as the youtube clip.
but yeah thats my mates driveway were he has taken those pics
and my mate is continually driving out of there and scaring the shit out of the coppers cause they dont realize
its a driveway. He reckons all ways on a week day there hiding there, never seen them on the weekend.

rod185651
19-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Yeah just read on another forum that the two are different incidents that some how have been confusingly linked as happening at the same location in National Park.
As 2ndclasscitizen said earlier the first link is most likely from the GOR?

I just edited the subject heading, to hopefully more accurately describe the link.

RevHead
19-05-2010, 04:05 PM
thats illegal thats called intrapment,,fight that crap in court,cops cant hide they must be in plan view, and they cant film you without your permission, fuckin cunts ,,nothing these smart cunt did was legal

Weaselman
19-05-2010, 09:01 PM
The cars have VIC plates by the looks of it.
Friggin scabs none the less. Makes you paranoid to go and actually ENJOY your motorcycle. Lets all go buy little econo shit boxes and join the rat race

RUSS M8
23-05-2010, 05:25 PM
Yes, it is real. Yes, it is in Victoria. Yes, I know the bloke on the GSX14 they got. He asked for a copy of the incriminating footage and they posted it too him (freedom of information and all that).

RevHead
23-05-2010, 06:17 PM
quote:Originally posted by RUSS M8

Yes, it is real. Yes, it is in Victoria. Yes, I know the bloke on the GSX14 they got. He asked for a copy of the incriminating footage and they posted it too him (freedom of information and all that).
hey russ .wot the cops are doing is call intrapment its totally illegal,he should go to court and sue these cocks

Weaselman
23-05-2010, 07:12 PM
See the reason the fuzz get away with it is that if the rider isnt going to loose his/her licence they normally wear the fine because it doesnt cost the pigs to go to court but it costs joe average. In money, time off work, stress ect.
The cop get PAID to come in and testify against you.
Even if you get nailed for 500 bucks its cheaper than a decent breif and time off work ect. And a magistrate wont give you your points back anyway so your just argueing over money.

RUSS M8
24-05-2010, 10:09 AM
quote:Originally posted by revheadpete

quote:Originally posted by RUSS M8

hey russ .wot the cops are doing is call intrapment its totally illegal,he should go to court and sue these cocks

No, it's not entrapment... it's pretty close mind you.
Entrapment would be the unmarked cops out there on sportsbikes gesturing to other riders to "come and have a play", and encouraging them to speed/overtake illegally ect. then booking them.
This is pretty much the same as sitting in a HWY Patrol car at the side of the road, although it's harder to see them hiding in the bushes...
The cops haven't done anything to encourage the riders to speed.

Don't think I'm sticking up for the cops, they are fuckwits for doing shit like this, but it is legal. All it does is create more of a rift between bikers (even those who only cruise on the road, and do 70 or 80 in a 60 zone) and the coppas.

dave_isbald
24-05-2010, 08:59 PM
Got to say I am gettign that fucked off with this kind of shite I am questioning what i spend the next bike money on. Been saving up to give my SF a big overhaul and send it down to Bens. But I got nicked the other day too which puts me back into the zone of getting one more and I lose my licence

Got a track bike anyway and its feeling like i'd be best off selling the SF and chucking the money at getting a better track bike and getting my rocks off there

Just paid the bill so I'll probably wake up tomorrow, go for a ride to work and be all better. Rant over

Weaselman
24-05-2010, 10:16 PM
Way i figure it ive been getting suspended once a year for the last 4 years all because of the cops punishing bikes.
Sure Id been over the speed limit (Not normally by much) But you dont get nicked in your car if your on the hwy doing 10 or even 20 over.

But they dont need anymore of an excuse that "Random breath test" And then theres the questions about roadworthness, aftermarket parts blah blah.

Im pretty sure my next bike isnt going to be a fighter or big bore jap bike. I like to go fast but i cant afford to now. So its either a track bike or something a little more sedate for the road as i do like going for a cruise at times

Call me a wuss if you like but i love bikes but the tight fisted nature of the RTA and the Police nowadays just fuck it up.

davio
24-05-2010, 10:41 PM
rabbit traps boys ,need i say more?