PDA

View Full Version : OIL COOLER GUARD

MTBEERWAH
17-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Hi all, Does anybody know of someone that does fine mesh stainless steel guards for oil coolers for bandits? i`ve currently got a radguard which is ally, and i`m sick and tied of the mounts cracking. I`m definately after fine mesh and not the wanky laser cut jobbies, as i want practical not visual,as some of these have up to 5-6 mm gaps in them. I`ve seen some on O/S sites,but they don`t make them for bandits from what i`ve seen.

Any feed back appreciated,

Cheers

BANDITROD
17-05-2010, 08:15 PM
try just bandits or banditmainia in the uk mate i have bought of both of them and highly recomend them mate and those radgaurds ar shit mine on the bandit broke aswell and it is sitting in the shed gathering dust

17-05-2010, 08:21 PM
had a few made at Connisuer sheet metal at Kunda Park from perf stainless.bullet proof.didnt cost anything/much coz they just used sheet offcut.

lurch
17-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Try RatedR parts, they make them out of stainless security mesh. Not sure if they make them to suit bandits though, check their eBay store (based in WA)

17-05-2010, 08:49 PM
got plenty of 316 security mesh off cuts at work if ya wanna fold your own up.yours for postage or pick up next time your up Kawana way

MTBEERWAH
17-05-2010, 09:58 PM
Thanks for all feedback, i live in Gladstone but go down sunny coast/briz on regular basis, so might contact you davo next time i`m down there.
Cheers all again!!!!

17-05-2010, 10:09 PM
NFW ;)

lurch
17-05-2010, 10:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by MTBEERWAH

Thanks for all feedback, i live in Gladstone but go down sunny coast/briz on regular basis, so might contact you davo next time i`m down there.
Cheers all again!!!!

In that case check with Stocky, he used to make them out of the same mesh. Made one for my old R1 and it worked a treat