PDA

View Full Version : Fucking fridays

sen
14-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Some prick knocked over my bike in the city.. exhaust broke off (CF pipe), scratches on various parts, slightly bent lever, etc.

Had to ride back to my area with no exhaust.. and of course I get pulled over.

Show cop photos from my phone, proving my story is real.. let me off.. but not without having a huge go at me.

Go to local wrecker, find a factory Aprilia exhaust that fits for now so I can at least ride around to get shit fixed.

And to top it off I got a parking ticket haha!

First pic is with broken off exhaust.. looks the good, but was WAYYY too loud and made the bike perform like a pig..

Second pic is with the Aprilia pipe on it..

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1273918085.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1273867136.jpg

yoda
14-05-2010, 05:37 PM
That has got to suck mate!
Sometimes you just cant win..

boris
14-05-2010, 05:39 PM
some pricks just take it upon themselves to sit on ur bike whether ur near it or not hey cos my bike is here with me at my workshop sometimes I have it out the front and they just come and sit on it the wankers I hate it too looks like ur situation

robmac
14-05-2010, 07:53 PM
Thats some bad luck mate. Bike will wheelie a fair bit easier now with that pipe on ; )

sen
14-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Haha yeah it's bloody massive.

Been hunting online can't find anything with a 65mm inlet, gunna have to make something up I guess.

KATO ZX7
15-05-2010, 07:06 AM
So they knocked it over and ran??
Fucking low life asrewipes!!

Karma will come and arse rape them ;)

rod185651
15-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Man that's fucked! Where abouts in the city were you parked mate? I know the bike parking near MCA can be pretty dodgy at times.

Surt
15-05-2010, 09:27 AM
sorry to hear sen, dont they have peep cameras around go to the police!

RevHead
15-05-2010, 09:31 AM
i saw kids down here in my area dareing 1 another to sit on this poor blokes bike ,till they knocked it ova ,no fuckin respect ,i dont leave my bike anywere unless i can see it fuck em,, sorry bout your bike dude

sen
15-05-2010, 09:55 AM
rod: Down at millers point near the wharfs.

Surt: nah no cameras there unfortunately. Ah well.

Off to MCAS to see if they got /anything/ that'll fit to save me waiting for an eBay/online
one to arrive. Doubt it though. If not I'll just start looking for a donor pipe and make it fit next week.

rod185651
15-05-2010, 10:00 AM
I'm not saying this is what happened to Sen, but usually the problem here in the city is not kids, it's the limited allocated parking for bikes, so by 9am weekdays all the motorcycle parking spots are crammed full of scooters and bikes and unfortunately there is always someone who trys to fit their ride into the smallest gap between bikes. It would be cool if Sydney adopted Melbourne's parking laws for motorcycles.

rod185651
15-05-2010, 10:06 AM
quote:Originally posted by sen

rod: Down at millers point near the wharfs.

And they gave you a parking ticket there? If so that's fucked mate. I thought it was free parking for bikes there also.

Off to MCAS to see if they got /anything/ that'll fit to save me waiting for an eBay/online
one to arrive. Doubt it though. If not I'll just start looking for a donor pipe and make it fit next week.

Good luck mate, contact Weasel, unsure but I think he has another pipe thats fits your bike.

sen
15-05-2010, 10:27 AM
Yeah the ticket is fucked cos it's been "unofficial" bike parking for as long as I can remember. We've even asked inspectors and they say it's fine. And NONE of the scooters got tickets but me and a Ducati Monster got done.

And yeah weasel gave me the R6 can but it's significantly smaller and seems like it'd be pretty restrictive. Plus that'd still need a new linkpipe made up and if in doing that I might as well put something new on.

Shadowzone
15-05-2010, 07:56 PM
In Brisbane the rule used to be if parked within 1.5m of a building in the CBD it was legal. You just have to get over the footpath without getting knocked off by the fuzz.

Shit luck mate.

RevHead
16-05-2010, 03:00 PM

Yeah the ticket is fucked cos it's been "unofficial" bike parking for as long as I can remember. We've even asked inspectors and they say it's fine. And NONE of the scooters got tickets but me and a Ducati Monster got done.

And yeah weasel gave me the R6 can but it's significantly smaller and seems like it'd be pretty restrictive. Plus that'd still need a new linkpipe made up and if in doing that I might as well put something new on.
hey bloke check out the shorty cans on here for $220 i just got one and made a link pipe took me 30mins to fit and they give the bike a nice low rumble not a screaming note,i think there in deals n gadgets ,

sen
16-05-2010, 03:41 PM
Yeah checked them out but they're a 50-55mm inlet and I need a 65mm one. Seems like a link pipe that steps down that much would restrict it heaps no?

I do like the look of them though.

Zooks
16-05-2010, 06:01 PM
These guys are great - www.motorcyclewreckers.com . They are in Silverwater Rd Silverwater, so fairly central to most parts of Sydney. They have a lot of the bikes they're wrecking listed online (with pics).

I highly recommend them. They are also good for parts for older bikes from the 80's & 90's.

stu
16-05-2010, 06:20 PM
Yeah, some people are just fucked these days, no respect for other peoples property. I park my bike literally 2 metres from the front door at work, yet I walked out the front door to find some rude bitch sitting on my bike, feet up on the oggy knobs kicking back reading the newspaper. Couldn't fuckin believe it.

RevHead
16-05-2010, 07:50 PM

Yeah checked them out but they're a 50-55mm inlet and I need a 65mm one. Seems like a link pipe that steps down that much would restrict it heaps no?

I do like the look of them though.
hey take it to your local exhaust shop and get him to pump it up at the inlet
http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1274008504.jpg

fimpBIKES
16-05-2010, 08:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by boris

some pricks just take it upon themselves to sit on ur bike whether ur near it or not hey cos my bike is here with me at my workshop sometimes I have it out the front and they just come and sit on it the wankers I hate it too looks like ur situation

who the fuck does that?

sorry to hear sen, good to see the cop let you off though
i assume he then went on to track down the vandal who tipped your bike yeah?

sen
16-05-2010, 08:22 PM
revheadpete, top idea I'll do exactly that cos I really dig the look of those pipes.

fimpBIKES, of course he did, then he went and booked a bicycle rider for riding like a tool and he ignored some modified P plater cars to instead go and do police work that actually improves society. :p

RevHead
17-05-2010, 09:40 PM
hey sen when u get the new can on put up some pics chees

boris
17-05-2010, 11:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by fimpBIKES

quote:Originally posted by boris

who the fuck does that?

sorry to hear sen, good to see the cop let you off though
i assume he then went on to track down the vandal who tipped your bike yeah?

mate I had a bloke last week that was talking to me while I worked on a car and stuck my head up from where I was working and saw him leaning on my bike while he was talking to me and I don't know about your stand but mine is a twitchy little fucker and it was rocking on it so had to politely tell him to step away from the vehicle:D like pete said I don't like to leave my bike where I can't see it

sen
18-05-2010, 06:01 AM
Found out a weeks earlier my managers triumph was knocked over a block from my bike and a workmates one was knocked over a few weeks before that.

Someone in our are must hate bikes. Time to adjust one of the cameras out front to look further out, down the street.

RevHead
18-05-2010, 08:31 AM

Found out a weeks earlier my managers triumph was knocked over a block from my bike and a workmates one was knocked over a few weeks before that.

Someone in our are must hate bikes. Time to adjust one of the cameras out front to look further out, down the street.

time to catch these fucker and make them eat steak through a staw cunts,[}:)]

Zooks
18-05-2010, 08:56 AM
I've never had anybody sit on, touch or lean on my bike (or even my car).

Where on earth do you guys all work and live, Boganville Central??

holyman_999
18-05-2010, 02:02 PM
I used to work on Pitt St. Sydney as a security guard for the Dept. of Defence, parked my bike directly opposite work. On average I had THREE instances per day when myself or another guard had to go and tell some knob to fuck off away from the bike, or other peoples. I launched a scooter down the road when the cunt broke my mirror off by bashing it outta the way to make room for his fag-mobile.
They were all big and tough till they looked over, saw the other 8 guards, many Defence members, and the cameras everywhere...
I wouldn't have ridden the bike to work if I couldn't sit and watch it all day...
Saw too many bikes fucked with during my boring days/nights there... :(

Redmohawk
18-05-2010, 02:07 PM
Maybe a $100 electric fence unit on the bike might deter them a little lol

sen
18-05-2010, 02:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by holyman_999

I used to work on Pitt St. Sydney as a security guard for the Dept. of Defence, parked my bike directly opposite work. On average I had THREE instances per day when myself or another guard had to go and tell some knob to fuck off away from the bike, or other peoples. I launched a scooter down the road when the cunt broke my mirror off by bashing it outta the way to make room for his fag-mobile.
They were all big and tough till they looked over, saw the other 8 guards, many Defence members, and the cameras everywhere...
I wouldn't have ridden the bike to work if I couldn't sit and watch it all day...
Saw too many bikes fucked with during my boring days/nights there... :(

I see scooters pushing other scooters out of the way nearly daily down this end of the city. They act like it's a trolley in their way.

The worst, is i've seen MULTIPLE times, scooter riders get off their bike.. walk over to someones motorbike (not another scooter, which I wouldn't care about), and actually drag it to the side or even put it in neutral and RE-PARK it if the person hasn't got a disc lock on it.

I fully do NOT understand how someone can fuck with someone elses bike. I wouldn't ever consider even TOUCHING someone elses bike without permission.

holyman_999
19-05-2010, 02:44 AM
The worst, is i've seen MULTIPLE times, scooter riders get off their bike.. walk over to someones motorbike (not another scooter, which I wouldn't care about), and actually drag it to the side or even put it in neutral and RE-PARK it if the person hasn't got a disc lock on it.

I fully do NOT understand how someone can fuck with someone elses bike. I wouldn't ever consider even TOUCHING someone elses bike without permission.

I'm the same... it's not yours, don't touch it... simples.

VFighteR
19-05-2010, 08:11 AM
what a bunch of cunz! I hope their balls shatter!

RevHead
19-05-2010, 03:52 PM
its this younger generation ,,,generation useless,,, they didnt buy there shit mummy n daddy did fuckin cunts

rod185651
19-05-2010, 05:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by holyman_999

I'm the same... it's not yours, don't touch it... simples.

Couldn't of said it better myself

holyman_999
20-05-2010, 05:56 AM
This just reminded me... I had completely forgotten about it til now...
(and if it was somebody from on here, I'm sorry... sorry that you're a stupid cunt who can't keep his hands to himself [:p])
one time I had this twat knock over some dudes bike, into mine, which pushed mine into the concrete monorail support. He was trying to move them so he could squeeze his in. I went over and called him a bunch of names, got his details, told him to fix the bikes up, etc. He proceeded to have a crack at me... a big gateswinger, I grabbed him by the front of his lid, and danced and threw him around Pitt St. for a while, got bored, kicked him in the guts, and told him to fuck off, which he did... came back several times during the day to try and get to the bikes (revenge on his mind, i suppose) anyway, about three weeks later, I see him park over there at about two in the morning, and leave his bike there... I decided I would fuck his night up royally, and removed a very large section of his wiring harness... watching him try to start it was hilarious...

hmmm... I suppose I'll have to edit my previous statement to "if it ain't yours, don't touch it, unless the guy's a cunt, and you have a sadistic streak..." [}:)][:p]

edited for spelling

RevHead
20-05-2010, 07:48 AM
i believe that the same as all the other guys IF IT AINT YOUR DONT TOUCH IT ,ive belted a guy whom put his groceries on my boot lid of my old falcon ,