PDA

View Full Version : computer caput?????

damo1
07-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Someone deleted my thread on this topic, i have emails saying there are posts to it but no thread????

Whats the go???? and why was it deleted???? or moved to where i cant find it????

Anyone help with this??

So now to those that have posted on the now deleted thread of my computer fucking out can you please post/email again so i can find out if anyone has tried emailing me.

Cheers Damo

Cruisecontrol
07-05-2010, 05:55 PM
It is all part of the new regime...

uncle pervy
07-05-2010, 06:22 PM
no, its a conspiracy

damo1
09-05-2010, 02:27 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

It is all part of the new regime...

What new king in town?? wheres Si gone?? Does that mean they get to dictate what can be posted and what can't??????
That's gonna fuck the feel of this place then aint it.

I feel i posted a fair thread that was gonna benifite me and others that may have tried contacting me, and that would have explained why i had not contacted them and some tool deleted it.

Cruisecontrol
09-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Yeah, but unfortunately something was posted about somebody that has been given a little bit of power.
As opposed to addressing the issue like everybody else does, they chose to remove it completely.

Therefore:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/mintbread1/youve-been-moderated.jpg

Gix11
11-05-2010, 02:44 PM
I deleted it mate. It's a pretty pointless thread if you were only missing for a week as anyone that wanted to contact you would have done so again if they didn't hear from you. IF it was a trading query it would have been in the post. Damo's computer down is not really a relevant Streetfighters topic mate. Terrorist Free zone is better for this.

Macca2010
11-05-2010, 06:23 PM
Those aliens have taken it the ones that HOS and Surt have been talking about :D