PDA

View Full Version : Thieving deadbeats

Elapid
01-05-2010, 01:48 PM
As a few know I breed snakes, so it takes quite a few rats to keep all the snakes fed and in condition to breed. So I breed most of my own rats at my place. About a fortnight ago I found some cunt had knocked off about 20 medium and large rats from my pen down the bck of my yard. No wories I thought, the thieving cunts have left me 10 big breeders so I can start again.......Well 2 days later I went to feed and check the water and these fuckstain thieving cunts had been back and knocked off the remaining 10 breeders. A couple of times during the night when the first lot had dissappeared I thought I had heard something out the back, but ignored it- fuck I wish I would have had a look now. I'd love to get a large Eastern Brown and put in the cage for the next time they come and visit.

About 18 months ago I had a 7foot long Amythethine Python(scrubby) get knocked off too, if it was a normal one I would not have been as pissed off but this one was really well striped which isn't all that common in captive scrubbies. It was a snappy prick of an animal, so whoever got it I hope they fucking bled.

About 12 months ago a bunch of waste of space teenagers came down my street rocking roofs, so I went after them on the motard- which was fucking usless on the grass when I chased them through a park, but Igot one of them away from his buddies and caught the little cunt, told him I was going to cut throats and bury bodies in the bush, this little cunt was absolutley shitting and may hav pissed himself:D when I mentioned tht he doesn't know what I look like but I know what he looks like (i had my full face helmet on) I've had that little prick walk past my house and I've aid hello and he hasn't realised who I am. I'm over these little cunts tha think they can get away with shit. Fuck me I would never dreamed of doing the shit these pricks are doing these days.

Anyway, That's my cry done now. I'm making myself feel old[V]

Iceman
01-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Remember when we were kids and if an adult told u to bugger off. That's exactly what you did coz you knew you'd get a clip around the ear if you didn't. Unfortunately those days are gone. Kids are too quick to come out with "you can't touch me" or " I know my rights" etc, either that or the little bastards come back armed and with 10 of their mates. Fuck'n political correctness has ruined everything for adults and empowered the over hormonal teens. I reckon bringing back the cane and strap in schools is a good start to giving the power back to adults.

Elapid
01-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Spot on Clint.

Tony OW31
01-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Who the fuck would steal rats? I've got shit loads in my yard, they are welcome to em:D

Elapid
01-05-2010, 03:18 PM
Deadbeats that have pet snakes. An adult rat can cost up to $20 FFS from a pet shop. There is a little cunt up here with a very bent turboed torana that I wouldn't mind betting has something to do with the rats going missing. What goes around comes around.

Kris.

rock hard
01-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Hey Kris, sorry to hear bout the theiving bastards dosnt matter what they steal they havn't been taught or chosen to leave other peoples property alone..only payback that would be just would be if the rats did a "WILLARD" on them...makes my skin crawl..

Merlyn
01-05-2010, 04:35 PM
I would happily *give* you a couple of breeding rats, but only if they were *BREEDING* rats and the babies were the ones going to the snakes.

I dont think youre in NSW though...

fimpBIKES
01-05-2010, 05:03 PM
shotgun

Redmohawk
01-05-2010, 06:17 PM
I can show you how to make a nice die bomb that will paint them fluro orange just like a die pack from the bank , best part is when they set it off and end up looking just like they've robbed a bank or tampered with a teller machine/ time lock safe the cops tend to hassle them heaps haha! And the best part is its harmless and legal inside you property !

stu
01-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Fucking pricks. You should catch the little cunts Kris and then let them have all the rats they want, with a large funnel if you get my drift.[}:)][}:)]
Make sure the rats are nice and hungry too. :(

el sammo
01-05-2010, 06:54 PM
are you sure the scrub python didnt just escape and has now come back to eat the rats? LOL

Elapid
01-05-2010, 07:19 PM
quote:Originally posted by el sammo

are you sure the scrub python didnt just escape and has now come back to eat the rats? LOL

Haha, I wish that is what happened.

Thanks for the offer Merlyn. Yeah, I'm in sunny QLD. I'm getting a few lab rats to start a new colony with. Looks like the new workshop area is going to have a rat rack in it now unfortunately.

Cheers,

Kris.

BANDITROD
02-05-2010, 10:10 AM
have you seen fast and furious 2 if you have then you will know what to do to them when you catch them and it involves the rats

boris
02-05-2010, 04:36 PM
no good kris I like red's idea lol

RC36
09-05-2010, 10:55 PM
Thats fucked mate!! but i do like the idea of the Eastern Brown for them next time they come back the fuckers......:)

Elapid
10-05-2010, 11:42 AM
Yeah, or a Coastal Taipan like this little girl. My Coastal isn't quite up to size yet to go into her "new" outdoor enclosure. This is one I found last year dead on the road near home. She would have been The Ultimate Protection System.

Kris.

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1273549436.jpg

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1273542152.jpg

336LJ
12-05-2010, 01:07 AM
that reminds me.. I need to mow.. .. to the dirt..and burn what I missed.
I thought I heard what sounded like someone dragging a canvas fire hose or something thru the grass at my mothers house.. and caught the last (I might be exaggerating) 4000ft of the ass end of something very similar in colour to what you are holding up..
FUCK - that.