PDA

View Full Version : ok guys my scooter

next_fighter
30-01-2007, 06:59 AM
this is my scooter outside work but the scooter is till im 17 then hyosung here i come yes:D

if anybody is wondering thats a GSXR 400 race bike in the window lol
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k129/Exidous_2006/DSC00542.jpg

Docktor
30-01-2007, 07:17 AM
What window where?. And with all that coild n rain you are gunna buy a hyosung ? Thought the electrics played up like hell soon as they sniffed water ?

Doc

dazz
30-01-2007, 09:19 AM
no we were not interested:D

Buy a bike to ride it.

A hyosung is like a fat labrador, 1 lap round the block and the thing is fucked

zx12argh
30-01-2007, 10:19 AM
What dazz means to say is buy a hyosung if you want the thing to spend most of its time in the shop.

Go get a decent 2nd hander then pull the fairings off. Lot more fun and twice the reliablity!

Even if it is a gsxr.

Gix11
30-01-2007, 06:37 PM
Hey NF. That's top advice mate coming from experienced bike owners. Get an old school bike and do it up. You have access to parts and service working where you do and will have heaps more fun and learn shit loads more. Hyosungs are for lazy newbies (who are usually full of regret).

catchmeifyoucan
30-01-2007, 06:51 PM
LOL..........nice colour... buy an old bike and do it up, i know a bloke who buy a hyosung, he had it for 2 months and sold it, he lost about $2000...its not worth it..

Jockney Rebel
30-01-2007, 09:25 PM
good advice all round m8 if ur stuck on a 125 till u pass or whatever thers loads of good little strokers rd rg tzr kmx tdr and they can be made to really shift

sharky
30-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Spoke to local dealers about hysung crap...he said all the parts were just that litle bit different from the suzuki (or whatever) its meant to be copied from.
Stay away.......

dazz
31-01-2007, 01:16 PM
quote:Originally posted by sharky

Spoke to local dealers about hysung crap...he said all the parts were just that litle bit different from the suzuki (or whatever) its meant to be copied from.
Stay away.......

only carry over parts between Suzuki/Honda/Kwaka etc is some switch gear(plastics)as Hyodung is a textile/composite plastic manufacturer.The 125cc Hyosung dirt bike uses the DRZ125 bottom end(the only part that survives). The Suzuki LT50 quad engine was being used in Hyodungs 50cc scooter also. Thats it!

hooligan
31-01-2007, 02:01 PM
I remember speaking to a motorcycle recovery guy who told me he picked up 6 hyosungs in 2 weeks, all with electrical probs.

31-01-2007, 02:10 PM
I remember when Suzuki were talking the deal with Hyosung, many years ago, we all thought there was going to be a never ending supply of parts for GSX's etc. Reality was very disappointing.

alfiestorm
03-02-2007, 07:59 AM
Oh look a starter motor:)

Seifer
04-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Its like wheres wally trying to find that bike in the window. Dude I dont know whats funnier, the fact ur on a scooter or telling us ur gettiing a hyosung on a streetfighter forum. ALl the luck to u dude, but ur better off going old skool fighter style.

TurboKat
04-02-2007, 04:33 PM
You ride a Scooter & you WANT a Hyosung................ kill yourself NOW.
[V]:(

ozkat
04-02-2007, 04:48 PM
quote:Originally posted by turbokat

You ride a Scooter & you WANT a Hyosung................ kill yourself NOW.
[V]:(
Pictures or it never happened

next_fighter
05-02-2007, 12:01 AM
yes lol wts wrong with that or maybe i shall take my testat 17 and get a 400 lol theres nothing rong with my scooter iv had 70mph out of it and its still only a 50cc

ozkat
05-02-2007, 12:22 AM
The main thing thats wrong with it is that is on here. We tolerate 250cc to an extent, scooter riders we dont. Goodbye

shift1313
05-02-2007, 01:23 AM
trust these guys and steer clear of hyosung. A dealer i used to work for carries them and he cant even sell them anymore. Im glad we dont have restrictions over here on what you can ride and when. I didnt buy a streetbike til i was 18 but i could have gotten anything i wanted at 16. Probably why we can get alot of wrecked bikes ;)

next_fighter
05-02-2007, 06:54 AM
damn u aus people i have to be 17 to take full bike test them im restricted for 2 years to a 400 damn it sucks. tbh ozkat i dnt giv a s**t wt u think im here to try and get insparation ffs woopdy doo its a scooter is it harming u no so y say something like that i thank all the people that have given me advice wow a hyosung tbh its my choice weither i choose to get 1 or not but thers no need to mock me for riding a scooter ffs u have to start somwhere n thts all u can start on a 16 so i dnt care it gets me to work!

alfiestorm
05-02-2007, 07:10 AM
There are a lot of piss taking people on here you just got to get used to it.
Oh yeah a bit of advice burn the scoot,what ya done to it to make it do 70mph slip streamed behind a milk float :D

gsxr or zxr 400 would be the way to go

shift1313
05-02-2007, 07:26 AM
next fighter, i dont know about aus, im in the usa. And as for a 400. I have a drz400 that i ride everyday. That thing is a blast to ride. Ive got about 40hp(est) with a few mods,300lbs. high cg, makes for alot of good wheelie fun and handles quick. ive had it up to 100mph before also. Thats before i went from 15/44 to 14/47 gearing. not sure what the top is now as its been to cold to take it out but its really a fun bike. Id like to have a set of SM wheels for it but im not willing to drop $1000 and im not willing to loose my 18"/21" off road setup. I dont know how avail they are there but its really a fun bike to ride, tall seat height for some though.

Seifer
05-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Don't take it to heart dude, nothing woring with a scooter and whatever bike you want next is purely up to you. Its just that neither of the 2 remotely apply to the idea of a streetfighter. Take my advice, pick up the scooter with your left hand, throw it through that window, take the gsxr 400 racebike that is supposedly in the window, and then have yourself a nice day :D

Fiend
05-02-2007, 04:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by Seifer

Don't take it to heart dude, nothing woring with a scooter and whatever bike you want next is purely up to you. Its just that neither of the 2 remotely apply to the idea of a streetfighter. Take my advice, pick up the scooter with your left hand, throw it through that window, take the gsxr 400 racebike that is supposedly in the window, and then have yourself a nice day :D

Now that makes better sense....Yeah do what Seifer says...Then you'll be well on your way to being a Streetfighter...That's after ya loose the Fairings on the 400...;)

ozkat
05-02-2007, 09:52 PM
quote:Originally posted by next_fighter

damn u aus people i have to be 17 to take full bike test them im restricted for 2 years to a 400 damn it sucks. tbh ozkat i dnt giv a s**t wt u think im here to try and get insparation ffs woopdy doo its a scooter is it harming u no so y say something like that i thank all the people that have given me advice wow a hyosung tbh its my choice weither i choose to get 1 or not but thers no need to mock me for riding a scooter ffs u have to start somwhere n thts all u can start on a 16 so i dnt care it gets me to work!
Stop being a fuckin sook, and getting snot and tears and shit all over the inside of my screen. Comming on here and posting pics of fuckin scooters (not even a real bike) is always going to end up with crap laid on you. Stop being a fuckin baby and learn from what people are telling you. As for the hyosung crap.... forget it, unless you want to cry in front of all of us again when it shits it self. Fuckin scooters.... you have got to be kidding!

Seifer
05-02-2007, 10:09 PM
quote:Originally posted by ozkat

Stop being a fuckin sook, and getting snot and tears and shit all over the inside of my screen. Comming on here and posting pics of fuckin scooters (not even a real bike) is always going to end up with crap laid on you. Stop being a fuckin baby and learn from what people are telling you. As for the hyosung crap.... forget it, unless you want to cry in front of all of us again when it shits it self. Fuckin scooters.... you have got to be kidding!

Rofl, i think i just wet myself :D

Just out of interest nextfighter, why after riding a scoot and pursuing a hyosung are you reading and posting on a site dedicated to streetfighters?

next_fighter
06-02-2007, 10:35 AM
i ride a scooter because thats the only option i have. i came on this forum because i like streetfighters and i wouldnt mind to get a hyosung because my friend has one hes had no problems and i live in england were it rains almost everyday and i wouldnt mind to fighter 1 tbh ozkat ur the baby because if you dont like the point of me osting a scooter why reply with a load of bollox and why would i cry over a stupid middle aged man saying stuff to a 16 year old lad its just pathetic m8.

Seifer
06-02-2007, 10:53 AM
Nah champ, ur missing the point everyone here is saying Hyosung suck, and now i'm saying f ur gonna try to "fighter" a hyosung, dont come on here and call it a street fighter, cause all itll be is a naked korean daiwoo on 2 wheels and renthals.

sharky
06-02-2007, 11:25 AM
You can only ride a scooter at 16 Fair enough.....I was on a CB100 and then SR125 'til I passed my test (wayyyy back in the uk) I then moved up the ladder to where I am now.
Look around at the 2nd hand jap bikes....for what you're gonna pay for the hy dung junk you could get an early jap bike and fighter that. Taking advice from those that know shows wisdom.......getting in a strop and sooking shows you're just another 16yr old dreamer.

next_fighter
06-02-2007, 11:31 AM
getting in a strop and sooking shows you're just another 16yr old dreamer.

im not no dreamer m8y if i think of an idea i will put it into action. like iv said i thank everyone on here hwo has given me the information. when you say 2nd hand jap bikes as such what do you mean i shall only have a 125 and the hyosung is a 125/250 so a few lil things extra and wam its a 250. by all means if i can find a nice tidy jap 125 4 stroke then ill be doing good but i dont no what you mean by a 125 jap bike a such.

ninjaboy
06-02-2007, 11:43 AM
Rofl, i think i just wet myself :D

:D:D:DMe too.[:I] This is all too funny.

ninjaboy
06-02-2007, 11:47 AM
It's like Home and Away, Streetfighter style!

zx12argh
06-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Cue the music... Home and Away theme song....

shift1313
06-02-2007, 12:33 PM
http://www.sachsmotorcycles.co.uk/ ive seen a sachs madass in person. they are pretty trick. 5speed, clutch 50cc 4stroke. all aluminum frame. I think they make a 125 of it dont they? They sungs that i have seen have been poor quality, maybe they are differnt over there and they suffer on the trip to the states. the welds and frame construction are poor. Fit and finish are poor. But as a learner first bike might be okay. As far as quality, performance, fit/finish and service life you cant beat an 80s/90s jap bike. even if you cant find the right one right away you will be saving money in the long run.

http://images.nxgn-ltd.com/getimg.asp?PIC_ID=7063485&WIDTH=320&HEIGHT=240&BGCOLOR=FFFFFF

shift1313
06-02-2007, 12:34 PM
also check out the sachs xroad, its a 125cc. it says learner legal, way cooler then a sung:)

sharky
06-02-2007, 01:00 PM
I just can't believe I bothered replying.....Slap..[B)]...

BOHEMION
06-02-2007, 01:46 PM
next fighter hold up abit mate, get some thicker skin.

have alook at this
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/images/gallery/honda/darren_NR125/darrens%20streetfighter.jpg

whats wrong with going a stroker ? You'll learn a fuk load more than or a Hyobung or a Sc00 Scc00 sc00 - I cant fuking even say that word.

Plus these blokes have been doing for longer than you mate so learn up and respect em! You'll be right[8D]

sharky
06-02-2007, 02:23 PM
Scooooobeeedoooooobeeeeeeeedoooooooooooooooooooooo o :D

BOHEMION
06-02-2007, 05:11 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA dont tease me speach impediment[V]

I'm sitting there goin "scoooo, Scoooo Scooooo" on purpose and customers are looking at me like i'm a smack job. oh , hang on[:p]

alfiestorm
14-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Just fuckin typical of the twats that ride these things

http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/297049011133678.gif