PDA

View Full Version : Ripped Off By Rob

Swordsy
28-04-2010, 06:53 PM
http://www.robshilimon.com/

Another eBay sale gone wrong.
Neither of them have done the smartest things....

BANDITROD
28-04-2010, 07:31 PM
fucking hell there seems to be more and more of it lately

Hillsy
28-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Buying a car over the internet sight unseen is a pretty dumb thing to do. Not saying the guy deserved getting ripped off, but go figure.....

El_Hefty
28-04-2010, 09:27 PM
good work sounds like a good old ebay special that one

sen
29-04-2010, 10:32 AM
That's hilarious.. gotta love the guys responses etc..

Hopefully the guy gets his money back.. at least it'd only need a few seconds in court thanks to him actually keeping copies of all the communications and shit.

Seifer
29-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Prob David Thorne himself...

Jup
29-04-2010, 05:37 PM
Oh I'm bookmarking this page, it looks to be quite a saga!

FWIW: I've bought and sold more than a few vehicles via Ebay without ever having a drama.
Never paid, or asked to be paid, upfront for a sale.
Transaction always offered to be cancelled without bias if not as described.

One guy actually paid me more than I originally paid for the bike (my original 'paid for' price is always listed so that people know what they're bidding on) but was still happy since he knew what he was getting.

336LJ
30-04-2010, 01:18 AM
I had one run in with a leb dickhead. it first started when he kept trying to call my mobile after I listed on the ad to EMAIL ME due to work hours (and so i can have the history of what goes on).
Then finally rings me at a day time hour (1 day left before its meant to be paid for and picked up) has no idea what cars he bought - askes me if I can adjust the price! real arrogant prick, smart mouth too,(to which i said. thats not how fuckin ebay works, either have the cash up front or fuck off and stop wasting my time) he then dicks me around for another week while the money gets passed from 1 transport company to another, all sorts of jerks calling me. Feedback suggesting even the tow truck driver tried to haggle the price once the car was up on the truck with previous sellers - try that with us you get a foot up the arse and sent off the property empty handed! Its interesting to know what you can find out about someone when you ask people who have obviously had bad experiences with them via the feedback system

Meanwhile I open a dispute via ebay and he's too retarded to check that - so long story short, I have his account terminated (reported suspicious activity - bid on 30 cars in one day) I keep my money, and that dickhead doesn't know where our place is ;).
Fuckin jerk off. I DO however need to get rid of the damn utes! :(

Macca2010
03-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Remember ladys buyer beware:D

Large
26-05-2010, 05:58 PM
bump.

Jup
26-05-2010, 06:37 PM
"Bikerers" LOL!

All seems quiet over the last week or so, it will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

BANDITROD
26-05-2010, 06:38 PM
fuckin hell things are heating up .......lol

Large
26-05-2010, 07:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jup

"Bikerers" LOL!

All seems quiet over the last week or so, it will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Have you read the "news" section?

Not exactly quiet[:0]

sen
27-05-2010, 12:58 AM
Fark I just read through all the updates.. it's bloody depressing that the dude just tried to buy something on eBay, and his life ends up like this.. being stalked and harassed and shit.

It's all pretty fucked up.

John.R
27-05-2010, 01:54 AM
Its fucked up that he went about it the proper way by documenting it all, and the police won't even do shit even though its obvious they are making his life a living hell.

He woulda been better off just fire bombing the faggots.

Tony OW31
27-05-2010, 07:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by John.R

Its fucked up that he went about it the proper way by documenting it all, and the police won't even do shit even though its obvious they are making his life a living hell.

He woulda been better off just fire bombing the faggots.

Well that's a lesson learned in life, never expect the police to be there when you need them.

boris
27-05-2010, 09:50 AM
come on tony that's not fair they are busy hiding in bushes and shit trying to protect us all from them nasty speeding motorbikes