PDA

View Full Version : shorty levers

dazz
29-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Who does them and how much?

every time i take a photo of my bike the bloody levers look shit.

jakam04
29-01-2007, 11:03 AM
Stop taking photos then lmfao

Jarrod

TurboKat
29-01-2007, 04:24 PM
Here's a couple I prepared earlier.
http://www.streetfighters.com.au/forum/upload/69716977683635.JPG

These are my custom 2 finger jobs off my old TL, I straightened out the bend a bit in a vice, cut the required amount off with a hacksaw, rounded the ends off on a bench grinder, smoothed ends on a linisher & polished the linish marks out with a course mop & some grey compound, all up around 15 mins work.
They ended up looking & feeling 100% over the originals, the clutch lever made wheelies a cinch & there was still more than enough leverage on the brake to pull a stoppie.
Had lots of people comment on them, wanting to know where I got 'em, how much, etc.
I stress that these were the original Suzi items. don't try to bend the aftermarket replacement levers or they'll break (very different alloy compositions) I just changed the shorties over for some new A/M cheapies when I sold it.

Slingblade
29-01-2007, 05:09 PM
Stu stocks the CRG short levers. They look shithot and are span adjustable via a clicker. Look em up on his site.

catchmeifyoucan
29-01-2007, 09:35 PM
those crg levers are quite nice, got a pair on my bike, look and feel very nice... highly recommended, but if you dont want to pay up then follow turbokats advice, they look very neat for backyarders...