PDA

View Full Version : Rapid May

scotty
22-04-2010, 08:51 PM
carnt believe no one has commented on Kev's bike in rapid, and That french guy's in there,Oh and nice one blowie

Gitzy
22-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Grrr subscription still later than the newsagent..

22-04-2010, 09:34 PM
Mine turned up today. So did a mate's. Both in western Sydney.

Email from Jeff said that Australia Post were being less than helpful again.

kev@vcm
22-04-2010, 10:19 PM
i recived my mag late this arvo and i was impressed by the kat very nice looking . the hole edetion was good from cover to cover .

El_Hefty
22-04-2010, 10:37 PM
what even that column?

Im still waiting for mine

kev@vcm
22-04-2010, 10:40 PM
yes i read that coloum as well , kev your kat rocks mate well done

Cruisecontrol
22-04-2010, 11:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by scotty

Oh and nice one blowie

???

I thought it gave what the little man has been saying some real credibility. And the fact the editor backed him to the hilt made it look even worse.
At least prior to this issue no names were actually mentioned, as it has just gone from sad to embarrassing.

Fight_fan
23-04-2010, 07:39 AM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

Oh and nice one blowie

???

And the fact the editor backed him to the hilt made it look even worse.

My thoughts exactly! Felt like the only reason Jeff let it go to print was to defend him, & make us/blowie look like a cunt... Not overly impressed. Only reason I bought the mag was coz Streetfighters wasnt in the newsagents yet... [xx(]
Love the Kat tho! Very nice! [^]

Weaselman
23-04-2010, 08:19 AM
Ive stopped buying it...

VFighteR
23-04-2010, 08:27 AM
Shit! I havent seen Kevs Kat yet! - Better mosey to the newsagent this morn!!

scotty
23-04-2010, 03:51 PM
Is that Kev's Kat(I was talking bout his gix)
yer was a bit of a lame defense, My legs do look good in print thou!!!!
Even helen's and Marsha's kids got there mugs in it toooooo

JackTar
23-04-2010, 04:34 PM
quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

Oh and nice one blowie

???

I thought it gave what the little man has been saying some real credibility. And the fact the editor backed him to the hilt made it look even worse.
At least prior to this issue no names were actually mentioned, as it has just gone from sad to embarrassing.

Well first of all I haven't bought it and if they didn't edit my letter then you will know that I haven't.

Secondly, Dan I have no control over the response that an editor gives to my letter and I thought I was writing what I believed to be true at the time (and providing it hasn't been edited still do).

Thirdly, What names? The only names I used in my letter were Stu and mine.

80s freak
23-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Don't worry blowie, it wasn't an editor written response to your letter. The way it read to me was like it was written by Stu's mum. Because you picked on her baby boy. Please note I didn't buy the shit rag, just stood in the newsagents and read your letter and the one from "Mark by email" also shit canning him as well. Then walked out with a copy of B.S.H. under my arm (I hate waiting for my next Streetfighters fix).

kevkatana
24-04-2010, 01:51 AM
Not my Kat! Hasn't been used in anger for about 5 years.

Iceman
24-04-2010, 10:43 AM
you better get that thing going in time for the Katana 30th anniversary meeting in Albury/Wodonga next easter.

kev@vcm
24-04-2010, 12:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

you better get that thing going in time for the Katana 30th anniversary meeting in Albury/Wodonga next easter.

the 30th ann is going to be a blast . cant wait hope to see alot of katanas theres and lots of people .

kevkatana
24-04-2010, 01:37 PM
quote:Originally posted by Iceman

Any one got a spare GSX 1100 motor they don't need?

TurboKat
24-04-2010, 02:15 PM
As a matter of fact...

80s freak
25-04-2010, 09:23 AM
I serious TK when I said I wanted another bottom end for my thing. You homo horder.