PDA

View Full Version : fuck cattle trucks

angrypom
20-04-2010, 05:51 PM
So on my way home from work some fuckwit in a cattle truck pulls out in front of me on a roundabout, causing me to bin my bike smashing the fairings to bits. he is claiming didnt see cops cant do shit and coz i didnt hit him and i just a stopped myself from being squashed im on me own for repairs. new fairings are a shit load so time to fight it i suppose. the thing is its only a 2009 ninja 250r which look ugly as fuck under them. so what i am wondering is what prices im up for on headlight unit of some description the cheaper the better, dash, indicators and bars i was thing maybe flat clip ons for a more aggressive stance. any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks. (fuck cattle trucks fuck them up their stupid ass!)

watkins
20-04-2010, 06:14 PM
fuck no good mate, hope ya alright.

how fast were you coming up to that roundabout? i know i always approach them ready to stop for that reason fuckwits going straight through them.. remember you are 'invisible' especially on a 250!

angrypom
20-04-2010, 06:19 PM
im fine . was probaly only doing 30ks but already tipped in and i give her to much front and she washes out on me. a valuable lesson learnt though.

Large
20-04-2010, 07:00 PM
Maybe you shoulda said you did hit his tyre and he drove off without stopping etc

Good luck with the upgrades

angrypom
20-04-2010, 07:14 PM
i should of, after i got got up i was more pissed off than any thing not thinking straight.

bluemk1
20-04-2010, 10:32 PM
try wet4u for some spares if you like new plastics and shit, think he brought some in at a reasonable price.
failing that just fighter the bitch!

Mishdog20
20-04-2010, 10:48 PM
Shit no good mate. Hope ya have a bit of luck sourcing parts and stuff, if not the fighter option might be the go. Good luck.

boris
20-04-2010, 10:56 PM
mate U are on aussie streetfighters surely the fuck the tupperware mentality has kicked in by now lol it took a while for me, but fuck the plastics off, fit some decent bars and you'll open up a whole new world of fun you don't know what you're missing.

Billy Bob
21-04-2010, 02:56 PM
what he said^^^^^^ good to here your ok though

Redmohawk
21-04-2010, 04:46 PM
glad your not bent mate is all that matters really

boris
21-04-2010, 06:15 PM
yeah as long as ur ok man I hate the cattle trucks on dorrigo mountain.you come screaming into a sweeping corner , around 120 clicks and next thing it's like riding on marbles that cow shit is lol had a few hairy moments thanks to them

StuNVA
21-04-2010, 08:57 PM
fighter the fucking thing man, what happened with other bike you had, I thought you would have been off the POS ninja by now..............don't tell me you lost your licence again didn't you.......oh yeah glad your ok.

angrypom
22-04-2010, 01:30 PM
i run out of money on the other bike. still got it but a bit more to spent. as for ninja i priced up some gear done some research and and another fighter project will soon be on the way.

336LJ
22-04-2010, 01:50 PM
I hate being stuck behind the bastards on this shitty 30km stretch with no overtaking lanes, they go round a corner, all the piss and shit flows to one side and out the back.. a nice fine mist on your visor.. go to wipe it off. .EEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTT its sticky and now you can't see! and everything smells like ASS!

Then we have the quarry/grain trucks that never put the tarps back on and you end up with a sand blasted face and eyeballs

damo1
22-04-2010, 05:30 PM
[quote]Originally posted by angrypom

So on my way home from work some fuckwit in a cattle truck pulls out in front of me on a roundabout, causing me to bin my bike

Can i ask you an honest question?????

How far up the road were you when you first saw the truck?????

And i only ask this because it's not like it just would have appeared out of no where, Trucks are fuckn big and they travel slow into and around round-abouts.

So did you see it and just keep riding and think he's gonna stop, he gonna stop and then you just got to close and it was to late??????

Because there was no impact i hate to say it but your fucked, how do you prove that he was the cause of the accident if there was no impact with him????

Sorry to be a cunt about this but it's always easy to blam others for our own fuck ups, if you saw him and did keep saying to your self he's gonna stop!! WWWWWWWWWWWWWWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllll
sorry mate it's sorta your fault.

You saw it, you did nothing, and you crashed at the last min cause you did nothing earlier and just mashed the brake in a panic.

As i said before sorry for being a cunt about this and i do feel for you and your repair bill but reality is it could have been your mistake that cause it.

Don't panic mate we all make them, i've made plenty when i worked for honda, i quite regulary feel over in front of the posties doing lock and release demos and always blamed the ground to try save face.
Deep down i knew it was my fuck up and i just didn't want to admite it.:D

Fuck me i sound like an instructor again dont i:(

DiscoDan
22-04-2010, 06:32 PM
quote:Originally posted by damo1

Fuck me i sound like an instructor again dont i:(

yep

angrypom
24-04-2010, 10:27 AM
your probally right he did look like he was gonna stop and by the time i realised he didnt all i could see was door and wheels. panic and turn in really hard wait for impending buckle. shit happens wont do that again.

Jup
24-04-2010, 01:27 PM
At least you:

a) Lived to learn your lesson
and
b) Were man enough to acknowledge that there was a lesson to learn

boris
24-04-2010, 10:08 PM
what the fuck damo is this doctor phil his story was fine until u picked it apart and y are u sorry to be a cunt to angry pom but to everyone else ur not sorry lol but I agree with u(it has taken 2 bottles of bombora to say so) a real man admits his fuck ups we can blame who we want but deep down we know. I know my fuck up was poor judgement

Lucas
25-04-2010, 02:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by Jup

At least you:

a) were only on a Kawasaki
and
b) Were man enough to acknowledge that

angrypom
25-04-2010, 06:04 PM
the mighty kawasaki lives on, i rode her 400kms this weekend she still loves it nothing bent. it amazing what a bit of race tape can do.

damo1
25-04-2010, 06:44 PM
quote:Originally posted by boris

what the fuck damo is this doctor phil his story was fine until u picked it apart and y are u sorry to be a cunt to angry pom but to everyone else ur not sorry lol but I agree with u(it has taken 2 bottles of bombora to say so) a real man admits his fuck ups we can blame who we want but deep down we know. I know my fuck up was poor judgement

LOL:D Yeah mate i feel sorry when people fall down regardless who's fault it was.:D But i just know from experience it's not always as we say it is, especially if there is no impact.
And you are right it takes a bigger person to admit there fuck up.

Don't worry i'll be back to my unapolagetic self as soon as i find someone to be a cunt to. ;)[:X]