PDA

View Full Version : Stuntz inc camp

el sammo
19-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Hey Guys and Gals, i copied this from another site so if you have any questions jump onto matt mingays stuntz inc site and ask him, its a riders event not a spectator event too

SIC will be held on the weekend of weekend of 15-16th of May at QLD raceway in Ipswich which is approx 45 mins out of brissy, 1 hour from Goldy.

At this stage it will begin on the Saturday morning. Im trying to get bump in for the friday night but yet to be given the ok (aka no extra charge)
The area is awesome flat & smooth with 250mtr long by 40mtr wide fast stunt area and 60x60 slow stunt area.
The area is at QLD raceway, it has full showers, toilets, night lights, and power. All people who are camping must bring tent or sufficient sleeping equipment.
RULES
All riders must be briefed and signed up before even starting there bike.
all riders must wear Helmet, footwear, jeans or shorts+kneepads.
No static burnouts!!!!!! whatsoever!
fast area has both direction and separated by safety barriers, so riders must stick to appropriate sides.
Slow area means SLOW wheelies, circle wheelies and donuts etc. if your too fast your getting kicked into fast area!
NOBODY is allowed to walk onto track unless permitted due to tough insurance guidelines.

cost is $180 pp for the weekend. $100 for single day. $20 pp for punters.

This is a training camp for learning and practicing. throughout the day myself plus a couple of others will be available for teaching, stunt tips, bike set-up, do and donts for all the beginners.

can all bikes please have cages or nylon crash blocks for track protection.

MAX 30 riders.

ROCKSTAR drinks will be available to riders.

if we get max riders we will provide bbq for riders.

This is a trial run for a wicked weekend, If it all goes well we will hammer them out Quarterly with more advertising and punter access. Maybe even make a small comp out of the sunday activities. We will be filming it all and hopefully have some ace photographers there to take pics of you all in action.

336LJ
19-04-2010, 09:01 PM
goddamit I wanna go but don't have a bike I can use. can I borrow one! [8D]
Hope they are a regular event tho - I wanna come out and check it out

el sammo
19-04-2010, 09:04 PM
ive got a setup f4i stunter for sale buy that and go for it!!

336LJ
19-04-2010, 09:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by el sammo

ive got a setup f4i stunter for sale buy that and go for it!!

dammit! got any details? (I say dammit cause I'm REALLY pov at the moment)[:p]

Guess I can always bring this chinese 100cc dirty I got for the mrs to NOT die on ahha

el sammo
20-04-2010, 08:24 PM
its on here under the for sale section, its a mint as setup stunter not really the bike for you if youre pov (unless youre mates with a bank manager aha) ive got 6k on it

336LJ
23-04-2010, 01:04 AM
fuck I have the worst timing - just blew 5k on a fkn lawnmower for this joint..
I'm very confident I'd kill myself due to flipping my 220kg barge over onto my skull
[8D]
rad skillz

el sammo
23-04-2010, 04:09 PM
you spent 5k on a lawnmower??!!!! shit id want it to cook lunch and blow me as well for that price lol

ST31TH
23-04-2010, 05:04 PM
hey sam im in the middle of makin a 250 stunter outta an old zx2r but the fukin thing wont wheelstand any tip/ideas
i can dump it for 18,000RPM and it just takes off lol

el sammo
27-04-2010, 12:19 PM
stick with it and practice man, its all about technique try having youre left foot on the pillion peg cover youre rear brakes with youre right foot (staggered) rolling along at about 20kmh and give it a huge bounce and pull on the bars at the same time as you rev it and give the clutch a tickle, if you time it all perfectly youl be sweet, its not about power to wheelie properly

ive ridden a cbr250 that people said was "unable" to wheelie and scraped it so its do able just a little tricky haha get a old dirtbike to practice on is the go to learn

you should go out to the SIC camp man everyones cool as theyl help you get it goin and you should be able to scab a ride on some other stunt bikes to see how they feel

put up some pics of youre 250!! col to see soemthing differnet other than a 600