PDA

View Full Version : ebay help?

bluemk1
17-04-2010, 03:44 AM
has anyone had dealings with this guy?

http://myworld.ebay.com.au/banditrob12/

bought a few things from him a few days ago and trying to get a final price with discount shipping like he said he offers and i cant seem to get a responce from him.

its been 2 days and the only thing he sent me was an ebay invoice with no shipping discount [V]
i have sent him at least 3 emails

Surt
17-04-2010, 06:31 AM
claim money back from banditrod mate! :D btw d'u still speak russian u piska? ;)

bluemk1
17-04-2010, 06:55 AM
quote:Originally posted by Surt

claim money back from banditrod mate! :D btw d'u still speak russian u piska? ;)

similar name but its not rod, this is some pommie git :D

and da :D

Surt
17-04-2010, 07:04 AM
nup different name - bob same surname - bandit, i think they r relations! claim money from him [:p] skazhi yemu: DENGI DAVAY ATO UBYU! BWAHAHA!!!

bluemk1
17-04-2010, 07:32 AM

nup different name - bob same surname - bandit, i think they r relations! claim money from him [:p] skazhi yemu: DENGI DAVAY ATO UBYU! BWAHAHA!!!

haha that threat only works if he speaks russian [:p]
havent given this guy any money yet anyway, im trying to work out how much to give him [xx(]

Jup
17-04-2010, 07:45 AM
Perhaps the invoice is his idea of a quote? No discount on the invoice might simply mean no discount offered.

It's difficult when they won't respond to emails though.

BANDITROD
17-04-2010, 08:19 AM
holy shit i had to look twice there for a minute

Gitzy
17-04-2010, 09:13 AM
I've bought heaps of stuff of this bloke, top bloke, never had an issue ever..

ACTAngler
17-04-2010, 09:35 AM
I bought lights and a rear lift kit off banditrob12. No dramas at all, very helpful.

NoZ
17-04-2010, 11:04 AM
don't pay the invoice til he gets back to you... he might be out of the office etc etc

Surt
17-04-2010, 04:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by bluemk1

haha that threat only works if he speaks russian [:p]
havent given this guy any money yet anyway, im trying to work out how much to give him [xx(]

hehe he must hear it in ur voice thats all! [8D]

bluemk1
18-04-2010, 12:47 AM
quote:Originally posted by NoZ

don't pay the invoice til he gets back to you... he might be out of the office etc etc

thats my intention at this stage.
still havent heard from him, its been 3 days.
ill give it till monday i guess, it is the weekend so he might be away somewhere.

RevHead
20-04-2010, 06:45 PM

bought a few things from him a few days ago and trying to get a final price with discount shipping like he said he offers and i cant seem to get a responce from him.

its been 2 days and the only thing he sent me was an ebay invoice with no shipping discount [V]
[?]ive gotten parts off him hes from manchester in england ,it only took 7 days for my stuff to turn up,,he doesnt mark as sent or paid on ebay until you receive the stuff ,,hes pretty good to deal with ,,have faith

bluemk1
20-04-2010, 10:21 PM
quote:Originally posted by revheadpete

[?]ive gotten parts off him hes from manchester in england ,it only took 7 days for my stuff to turn up,,he doesnt mark as sent or paid on ebay until you receive the stuff ,,hes pretty good to deal with ,,have faith

well im yet to hear back from him so now im starting to think maybe something happened?