PDA

View Full Version : Why the US economy is bankrupt.

HOS
14-04-2010, 10:54 PM
Multi, multi million dollar spending on covert op`s makes the US bank bail out sound like small fry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woMtIHwRL2w

Want some of that technology !!! [:p][:p]

Large
14-04-2010, 11:57 PM
Murti murtl birrion dorrar spending on enmpty buirdongs by the collupt chinese means that the US is going to do ok thank you

Hagarr
16-04-2010, 07:57 AM
I don't believe I sat and watched the whole 56 minutes

Some interesting stuff in there

48 foot boring machine now i'd like to see that

latheboy
16-04-2010, 08:15 AM
http://www.herrenknecht.com/products.html

The biggest mole on the planet is 19M about 62 feet.

My Dad drove the mole that did the Melbourne underground for the trains. Underground machines are pretty cool.

HOS
16-04-2010, 08:28 AM
We have no real idea what technology the yanks have got.

1 year developemnt in covert world equates to 20 years development out here.

In July 2008 we witnessed an 11 "craft" fly by from our back garden at 10am that lasted for maybe 25 minutes. Few minutes between each craft or pair of craft.

What power source they had in those craft (if they were US militar?) I am buggered if I know !

Less than 60 seconds to fly at low alt from horizon to horizon and we are elevated, thats fast. 100% silent, no running lights, no jet trails, no vapour, no sound. Just large pulsating orange lights at the centre of each craft. The craft werent easy to see, but they were dark grey or black triangular shaped. One freaked out and blew up in slo-mo infront of us and the final one came in right over our heads real low to take a look at us. This was a massive ball of pulsating orange light with a dark red aura around that, came in real low right over us.
Fuck me we were excited ! [:p]

The area of sky were they were headed real fast, glowed a dark red for a couple of hours after they had gone.

We reckon they were covert US military craft, but we do`nt know for sure.

Makes you think ?

Not our first strange encounter ;)

latheboy
16-04-2010, 09:00 AM
Did you go to the wreckage of the blown up one and get some trophies?

Pics or it never happened:D

slickncghia
16-04-2010, 09:30 AM
quote:Originally posted by latheboy

My Dad drove the mole that did the Melbourne underground for the trains. Underground machines are pretty cool.

now thats wicked

sen
16-04-2010, 10:05 AM

Niice. How much to hire one to build me an underground drag strip ;)

Cruisecontrol
16-04-2010, 10:49 AM
quote:Originally posted by HOS

In July 2008 we witnessed an 11 "craft" fly by from our back garden at 10am that lasted for maybe 25 minutes. Few minutes between each craft or pair of craft.

What power source they had in those craft (if they were US militar?) I am buggered if I know !

Less than 60 seconds to fly at low alt from horizon to horizon and we are elevated, thats fast. 100% silent, no running lights, no jet trails, no vapour, no sound. Just large pulsating orange lights at the centre of each craft. The craft werent easy to see, but they were dark grey or black triangular shaped. One freaked out and blew up in slo-mo infront of us and the final one came in right over our heads real low to take a look at us. This was a massive ball of pulsating orange light with a dark red aura around that, came in real low right over us.

Makes you think ?

http://www.asfphotos.com/upload/1271441470.jpg

latheboy
16-04-2010, 02:30 PM
Its proved that the Al hat increases the radio waves into the brain... haha ...

Redmohawk
16-04-2010, 10:08 PM
When the playstation 2 unit came out the US govenment tryed to ban it from sale to china (the excuse was the processor was powerful enought to be used as a gydance computer for a intercontenental balistic missle to drop a bomb on a specific city within a 10 mile radius) and they didn't want them to have that ability. This is just the us being dumb ass fuckers , but what is interesting is that due to freedom of information us released when they had that such ability , was at the start of the 70's. Now the processor has a transistor count of silly proportions and in the 70's we (joe public) would have used a computer the size of a house to do the same thing! So the US in the 70's could put the computer as big as a house into a box about the size of a esky , and no one but them knew . There is a law in silicon valley that processor speed doubles every 6 months and has done so at a rate at that level or above since the 70's so what the fuck are they playing with in some bunker someware now? Judgement day is coming lol

gibbo
16-04-2010, 11:23 PM
quote:Originally posted by Redmohawk

When the playstation 2 unit came out the US govenment tryed to ban it from sale to china (the excuse was the processor was powerful enought to be used as a gydance computer for a intercontenental balistic missle to drop a bomb on a specific city within a 10 mile radius) and they didn't want them to have that ability. This is just the us being dumb ass fuckers , but what is interesting is that due to freedom of information us released when they had that such ability , was at the start of the 70's. Now the processor has a transistor count of silly proportions and in the 70's we (joe public) would have used a computer the size of a house to do the same thing! So the US in the 70's could put the computer as big as a house into a box about the size of a esky , and no one but them knew . There is a law in silicon valley that processor speed doubles every 6 months and has done so at a rate at that level or above since the 70's so what the fuck are they playing with in some bunker someware now? Judgement day is coming lol

So you're saying the Chinese were smart enough to build and launch an intercontinental missile but were not smart enough to get one of there relo's living in the USA to buy a playstation and post it over? Or are you saying the Americans couldn't foresee this possibility?

HOS
17-04-2010, 12:49 AM

Did you go to the wreckage of the blown up one and get some trophies?

Pics or it never happened:D

:D
I decided to call the police about the craft that went down just for the hell of it and I still have the police incident number.

Several other people had witnessed the same event and had phoned in.
The contact centre lady asked me to wait a while after I described what we had seen and my concern about a crashed aircraft.
The line went dead for about 2 minutes and then she came back on and asked me very many detailed questions about what we had seen ands she kept going over details. She said there were several police officers out now looking or the downed craft.

Thought no more of it until a week later and I was having my haircut by my barber who lives out in the location we estimated the craft came down. I told him what happened while he was cutting my hair and he said he thought it was strange at the time, because a lot of country roads around where he lives were closed off by the police that night for no apparrent reason and without any warning.

So something must have been recovered.

I believe they were covert military craft with covert propulsion systems.
But wtf are they carrying around our skies when they mysteriously blow up like this and come down near residential areas ?

My interest was the props system ... what was it ? Nuclear powered ?
Magntic impulse ? Covert shit [8D]

Hagarr
17-04-2010, 09:05 AM
I've always reckoned the UFO sightings back in the '50s - '60s in the US was simply military experimental aircraft, it would appear they had some weird shit back then, going by this guys research.

Does anybody know this Michael ?????? and whether he's just a nutter or his he for real?

Redmohawk
18-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Gibbo what i'm saying is - it was all a PR stunt! Yanks in power seem generally dumb fucks and a large percentage of the population also, try dropping into a town anywhere there and asking basic questions like average rain fall temp of the area, most of the population go blank and point you to macca's lol ( tested fact! lol )

The thing thats blows me away is I'm an ex computer electtronic's tech and keep abreast of current microprocessor tech speeds etc the stuff being designed now in the private sector that joe blow techie is aware of is still late early 90's stuff compared to the probable military current high tech , and at processor speed averaage speed laws doubling every 6 months that means they have a processor speed transistor count so high its silly try about 1.09951 to the power of 12 (move the decimal 12 times to the right and add zeros to the spaces after the one ) faster than the best processor we know of . This sort of processor power is somewhere near our brain capabilitys ! But it doesn't forget anything and can probably access information faster than we can. AI is here dude we just dont know it yet.

Redmohawk
18-04-2010, 10:46 AM
I always thought the ideal propulsion system through air would be magnetic/nuke setup if you ionise the air surounding a craft and build your craft's skin out of miilion of superconductors powered by a nuke battery you could turn the air around your craft into the engine to propell you forward , even better the air could be controled very close to the craft creating a blanket to protect you from heat and to reduce friction . With the potential to vector thrust in any direction extreem speed and direction changes are feasable craft shape is idealy spherical. This has all been proven to be possable with current tech in the lab but a real world aplication is far from accessable that we know of. The closest working thing is the catipilar drives of subs that were experimented with in the 80's. Al'a hunt for red october (if you want a movie to see the idea)

Redmohawk
18-04-2010, 10:50 AM
On a side note ionising the air would give you a red glow around a craft and the faster you go the more air would be ionised ! Think Aurora Borealis sort of stuff.

The US mil experamented with extreem high power radar on there planes in the 80's and noticed if the beam was directed infront of the plane at super sonic speeds the plane speed increased due to the air being effectivly sepperated forward of the plane reducing the friction , this also made the plane unstable. Using this tech and thrust vectoring of conventional engines they increased plane speeds/manoverablility significantly. The radar focused on a point several metres infront of the plane inonised the air and esentialy ripped a hole in the air infront of the plane reducing friction.

crazymofo
18-04-2010, 12:34 PM
on the subject of conspiracy theories, all you bit-torrent freaks track down a movie called "the esoteric agenda" some cool interesting stuff, nothing bout UFO's but heaps about worldwide gov. agenda's UN agenda and how it fucks us all over.

find here too: http://esotericagenda.net

cheers.joe.

Large
18-04-2010, 01:06 PM
quote:Originally posted by gibbo

So you're saying the Chinese were smart enough to build and launch an intercontinental missile but were not smart enough to get one of there relo's living in the USA to buy a playstation and post it over? Or are you saying the Americans couldn't foresee this possibility?

The Chinese launched two moon missions in '67 and '68 in an effort to beat the Americans. Both craft disappeared within a day. It took them 20 years to work out that when the crews fired up the wok burners the high oxygen levels cause fires/explosions in their spacecraft

Hagarr
18-04-2010, 05:35 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!^^^^^^^^^^

Nudie
18-04-2010, 06:28 PM

I always thought the ideal propulsion system through air would be magnetic/nuke setup if you ionise the air surounding a craft and build your craft's skin out of miilion of superconductors powered by a nuke battery you could turn the air around your craft into the engine to propell you forward , even better the air could be controled very close to the craft creating a blanket to protect you from heat and to reduce friction . With the potential to vector thrust in any direction extreem speed and direction changes are feasable craft shape is idealy spherical. This has all been proven to be possable with current tech in the lab but a real world aplication is far from accessable that we know of. The closest working thing is the catipilar drives of subs that were experimented with in the 80's. Al'a hunt for red october (if you want a movie to see the idea)

That would make space travel difficult. No air out there.

Redmohawk
18-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Joe as theyt said look listen and then see if you can prove it yourself ! Otherwise pfffft very shiny well polished stuff though

336LJ
19-04-2010, 12:34 AM
quote:Originally posted by crazymofo

on the subject of conspiracy theories, all you bit-torrent freaks track down a movie called "the esoteric agenda" some cool interesting stuff, nothing bout UFO's but heaps about worldwide gov. agenda's UN agenda and how it fucks us all over.

cheers.joe.

see also,
Zeitgeist
Zeitgeist addendum (its a follow up)
david icke - the freedom road (he's a bit out there)
Jordan maxwell (any of his vids )
John harris - its an illusion
Darren Pollard
Ring of power:bloodlines of the illuminati (I think, the audio is shite but)
The AntiTerrorist.

Its at this point - I'v decided to upgrade to a LEAD foil helmet.. not Al.

Redmohawk
19-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Nudie - easy same craft has and ion drive (basicly just hook the nuk battery to a wire , elecrons stream off at near the speed of light) proven to work, potential near spead of light propulsion engine. Used on some experamental long range space craft . You use air to get to escape velocity of mack 22 then ion drive kicks in . Easy as lol now who has a spare nuk kicking around lets make a bike with some real power lol

HOS
19-04-2010, 06:02 PM
quote:Originally posted by 336LJ

quote:Originally posted by crazymofo

cheers.joe.

see also,
Zeitgeist
Zeitgeist addendum (its a follow up)
david icke - the freedom road (he's a bit out there)
Jordan maxwell (any of his vids )
John harris - its an illusion
Darren Pollard
Ring of power:bloodlines of the illuminati (I think, the audio is shite but)
The AntiTerrorist.

Its at this point - I'v decided to upgrade to a LEAD foil helmet.. not Al.

Same reading list as mine :D

Try Zetatalk too ;) and The Pole shift blog ?

Scary shit ? No not really, only if your still programmed into the system. [^]

HOS
19-04-2010, 06:05 PM
If you want a tiny insight into what the US military is doing and mixing with below ground check out Phil Schneider?
He ended up dead very shortly after this.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/PHIL.HTM

The name of the game is "technology" and where it was obtained from.

HOS
19-04-2010, 06:15 PM
Talking about the 50s and WW2 ?

Why do you think the yanks took the German scietntists over there so fast and employed them after the war ended ?

Scientist working on anti-grav, nuclear power, flying saucers, human hybrids etc.

Hagarr
19-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Interesting stuff.

HOS the videos had been removed.

Redmohawk
19-04-2010, 07:46 PM
To way out for me lol

HOS
19-04-2010, 08:58 PM
quote:Originally posted by Hagarr

Interesting stuff.

HOS the videos had been removed.

Thanks mate, here they are in all 7 parts:

1of7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs4emKd_fG4

2of7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw3bla4y7tA

3of7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE3RsHXdYIA

4of7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CinaxTJMqq0

5of7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm75Ie5xNeo

6of7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6PmJCddBOg

7of7 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gft-k3GFsxY

336LJ
19-04-2010, 09:20 PM
GODDAM TPG asshole cunts and their "throttle limit"... I'll have to wait a few days to watch em or let the vids load overnight lol