Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Old Bike New Old Bike...

Weekend Warrior
    Hey Razor,

What did the single seat conversion set you back?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Just uner $300 shipped from Germany, which I was really happy with coz I had shopped around for a while and seen most of them over $500 out of the USA. It was fun communicating with the Germans to get it shipped but with any luck its in the post by now [8D]

Heres the guys I got it off... they sell lots of stuff and are happy to deal with Aussies direct.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Also picked up these... which I have been looking for, for ages... Should look pretty tricky once fitted.

Seller has in her listings that she doesnt ship outside UK... but she will if you ask nice

If you goto Ebay UK and Germany... the amount of good priced streetfighter accesories is mindblowing. Just go do a search for "streetfighter" on UK or Germany and see.

Just uner $300 shipped from Germany, which I was really happy with coz I had shopped around for a while and seen most of them over $500 out of the USA. It was fun communicating with the Germans to get it shipped but with any luck its in the post by now [8D]

Heres the guys I got it off... they sell lots of stuff and are happy to deal with Aussies direct.

Also picked up these... which I have been looking for, for ages... Should look pretty tricky once fitted.

Seller has in her listings that she doesnt ship outside UK... but she will if you ask nice

If you goto Ebay UK and Germany... the amount of good priced streetfighter accesories is mindblowing. Just go do a search for "streetfighter" on UK or Germany and see.

But but but, they're pink!

Not gay are ya <s>mate</s> <s>bloke</s> umm whatever?

[}]

But but but, they're pink!

Not gay are ya <s>mate</s> <s>bloke</s> umm whatever?

[}]

Weekend Warrior
    Perhaps it's like a tough Triumph shade of pink - what's it called - err that's it Nuclear Red???

Weekend Warrior
    Perhaps it's like a tough Triumph shade of pink - what's it called - err that's it Nuclear Red???

i`ll come clean! I picked up a k5 thou the other day for a sevice & found it the most impressive production bike ive EVER ridden (including MV senna SPR & EVO3)loved every second of it!
    wot i`m also impressed about is there was no barage of ANGRY posts

i`ll come clean! I picked up a k5 thou the other day for a sevice & found it the most impressive production bike ive EVER ridden (including MV senna SPR & EVO3)loved every second of it!
    wot i`m also impressed about is there was no barage of ANGRY posts

Well no sweety Im not gay.... but I once kissed a guy that was[:I]

They are PURPLE! At least thats what the description says...

Im leaving the frame yellow and having the rest of the bike in that deep metalic purple you see on ford utes now... So the grips should go well with that colour scheme.

Just haing trouble motivating the guys doing the work for me TO GET THE F$CK on with it.... they dont understand my urgency lol.

Well no sweety Im not gay.... but I once kissed a guy that was[:I]

They are PURPLE! At least thats what the description says...

Im leaving the frame yellow and having the rest of the bike in that deep metalic purple you see on ford utes now... So the grips should go well with that colour scheme.

Just haing trouble motivating the guys doing the work for me TO GET THE F$CK on with it.... they dont understand my urgency lol.

Tell em you'll go somewhere else and not give them the recognition one you get into magazine lol

Tell em you'll go somewhere else and not give them the recognition one you get into magazine lol

Yeah, had a guy helping me with mine, fuck'd around heaps, so I just went around him, completed everything by the time he reckoned he could get started on things. You're project you're schedule, that's how it should work. And at least I can really say that I built my bike.

Fitted up a remote ignition/start today. Works tops! Now I Just have to figure out the best way of doing an autochoke and I'll be able to warm up the bike from inside on winter mornings.

Yeah, had a guy helping me with mine, fuck'd around heaps, so I just went around him, completed everything by the time he reckoned he could get started on things. You're project you're schedule, that's how it should work. And at least I can really say that I built my bike.

Fitted up a remote ignition/start today. Works tops! Now I Just have to figure out the best way of doing an autochoke and I'll be able to warm up the bike from inside on winter mornings.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    chalk, read your email and reply, or i'll be sleeping on the streets!

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    chalk, read your email and reply, or i'll be sleeping on the streets!

They arnt too bad they just dont have the same level of adrenalin charged angst over getting it on the road that I do. The main thing I need thier help with is rebuilding the wiring loom for the lights etc... My knowledge of that stuff sux![8)]

Id like to get the fram stripped and chromed, but cant really afford it right now so Ill save it for later. Should look ok with the purple and yellows anyway.

They arnt too bad they just dont have the same level of adrenalin charged angst over getting it on the road that I do. The main thing I need thier help with is rebuilding the wiring loom for the lights etc... My knowledge of that stuff sux![8)]

Id like to get the fram stripped and chromed, but cant really afford it right now so Ill save it for later. Should look ok with the purple and yellows anyway.

Doesn't chroming the frame just make the metal more brittle?

Don't remember exactly how it works, but do remember people stearing clear of it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast