Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ugh!

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol
    [

I meant it not being legal in civilised countries.

I remember seeing something on tv about a 1936 Stainless Steel Ford Coupe and that was for display purposes only due to the amount of glare it induced...
    Do you know if there is anything in writing or just hearsay? The reason I ask is I've got a polished frame and swing arm and I'm considering getting my fuel tank chrome dipped.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    Didn't Ben do a bike with a chrome tank?
    He may be the man to ask about the legalities of that one but then again I have seen many a milk tanker covered in a whole lot of chrome so it may well be ok.

quote:Originally posted by VFighteR
    Featuring the newly developed V10 quad turbo
    with 1,600 horsepower and 2800nm of torque
    0-100km/h in less than 2secs, 1/4 mile in 6.89 secs
    running on biofuel.
    I don't know why u are all so sceptical a V10 with 4 turbos sounds legit to me so of course it would get to 100 kph in less than 2 seconds and 1600 ponies well it's a wonder it doesn't have a ball race turntable on the boot too how many trailers would that drag????

Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
    luv both the messer and f.o.r.d. but as exhibits only henry ford knew lots about cars paint and colour, yeah black [8D]

I'd say theres no official road rule about it, Its been a while since I went over all the shit my road worthy guy has on various things - like bullbars - I thought ud need a mod plate for them but nup -
    I have seen tankers with that flap disc looking swirly pattern on the back of them, maybe thats got something to do with it, or its just out of courtesy - or coolness - I guess if there was an issue this guy would have had a few run ins with the cops..

Saw that out in acacia ridge the other week - pics don't do it justice - fuck me it was shiny

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder

Didn't Ben do a bike with a chrome tank?
    He may be the man to ask about the legalities of that one but then again I have seen many a milk tanker covered in a whole lot of chrome so it may well be ok.
    There is a virago in Gladstone that is all chromed up-tank, side panels etc etc. I'm guessing the owner is planning on attending the fag get together in sydney with it.

I dunno why people bother shining shit up - just bolt shiny stuff on...

Polished stainless cars a and "jeepees" are as common as flies in the phillipines, most are roughly based on the wilies jeeps left behind from the second world war.
    These silly cunts will do anything to make their vehicles shiney, ive even seen the front of a bus decorated with cds, it was however lying on its side in a ditch while the occupants were picking up their bags, limbs etc and ironically blazened across the rear of the bus was "Jesus Loves us All" Well halleluja...tards

Bloke with a smaller stick
    They fuckin love that shit over there, mind you I have been there heaps of times and all those other Asian countries and the Japs are still by far the weirdest.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

quote:Originally posted by rod185651

I'm considering getting my fuel tank chrome dipped.

Weekend Warrior
    under 2 secs and 6.89 my arse. with 1600hp and tyres that skinny it wouldnt be going forward for at least 7 secs

Bloke with a smaller stick rod185651's Avatar

quote:Originally posted by rod185651

I'm considering getting my fuel tank chrome dipped.

That's right I remember that build now, Ben recently built her husband's bike with the cool headlight. Cheers Mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12