Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Busy morning Si?

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by chopaweeza

Really guys . This used to be a really great site . I'm not the only one that gets pissed off when an otherwise great thread turns into a hate filled slanging match .This racist bullshit is really turning people off the site in general and reflects on those businesses that actively support it by default . Save that shit for PM's if you really have to or take it somewhere else. This place is about custom bikes and it's not a Neo-Nazi clubhouse so grow up or take it elsewhere .
    Well said Chopa!!!

[off topic]Sorry guys, I must be ignorant. I was under the impression that all of this to-and-fro was just good mates banter? I mean, I have a good chuckle when people tell me that all of us Jesus lovers are "fuckin' tools" because I am comfortable with other people being ignorant, perhaps it's the hypersensitivity of the politically correct crowd that needs the attitude adjustment.

Again, unless I really am ignorant, I doubt there's much true animosity amongst the true-blue Aussies who are just havin' a fair dinkum' friendly swipe at each other.[/off topic]

How are these people getting into the servers anyway? Without a security leak amongst the admins, a mate who works for the provider, or dodgy server software, I'd have thought this kind of thing couldn't happen.

A single file with the wrong permissions, or a single form that doesn't sanitize inputs, and they can go to town. Using opensource scripts like this forum (or in my case, it was Wordpress), there's ALWAYS new exploits jumping up.

Since when is Neo Nazi retoric about Streetfighters ? Since when is Gay bashing about Streetfighters ? Since when is lynch mobs about Streetfighters ?

Simple answer is that they aren't unless people make them and more & more thats what is happening. I got sick of that shit here awhile back and as this countries main Fighter resourse it taints this place accordingly . It also reflects on the businesses that support & advertise here . It reflects on the site owner and his admin staff as well. Mates banter is one thing but this crap usually escalates into something that stops people reading threads when it occurs. Over the years I've supported ASF long before most of you were on the board but for the first time our annual donation to keep the site running will not be a sure thing as a result. When I come here I don't want to hear about Nigger this or Faggot that or lets go kill this cunt or other shit like that but an increasing amount of the site is becoming just that .

It used to be about bikes and I'm really sad at the direction this place is heading

good on ya choppa, I fully agree, i came here for the bikes not racist bullshit, I can walk out on the street for that.

quote:Simple answer is that they aren't unless people make them and more & more thats what is happening. I got sick of that shit here awhile back and as this countries main Fighter resourse it taints this place accordingly .....
    .... Mates banter is one thing but this crap usually escalates into something that stops people reading threads when it occurs.
    Fair comment.

Weekend Warrior
    Fair comment,..chopaweesa

Jake

ASF Basic Full Member
    Of topic again, i was smiling while i was reading this thread until it got serious.
    Unfortunately, it doesent matter what we say or write, somebody will always get offended.
    Im offended that i may not be able to give my mates in here the shits, out in the world for all of you too see it.
    If there is no more to and fro banter, wether it be clean or obscene, this place would be boring.

Thats my 1.7 cents worth.
    I taste so good you'l want the recipe.

It's ok kato, you shit me, and it's not because you're female, or white, or a dead sexy MILF with a drop dead haircut (I'm still waiting for pics!), or because you're married to a cool dude, it's because you think your opinion is worth less than it truly is!

It's that damn exchange rate.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    I think the problem is some of it isn't just "banter".
    Some people believe what they are saying and yes its funny seeing small minded people but it does create issues just as chopa has said.

Weekend Warrior
    quote:Originally posted by Jup

It's ok kato, you shit me, and it's not because you're female, or white, or a dead sexy MILF with a drop dead haircut (I'm still waiting for pics!), or because you're married to a cool dude, it's because you think your opinion is worth less than it truly is!
    same here

ASF Basic Full Member
    Thanks guys
    i didnt want to add too much, my banter got me into trouble once b4, now i always hold back [:I][:0][V]
    Always thinking of others i am [}]
    I taste so good you'l want the recipe.

As I said, fair comment. However I am more concerned with the implied concept that the Aussie larrikin must curtail his way in deference to the good ol' US of A and the latte-sipping PC brigade who are threatening my way of life.

Where I live, if a mate pushes the subject too far you give him a smack in the ear, and then buy him a beer. To make threats that the admins will lose money unless they act in a manner that panders to the lowest common denominator is, in my opinion, excluding the vast majority of this forums members.

Am I really the only one who sees the irony in allowing one member to speak his mind, expect to be heard and respected, but in doing so they refuse others the same right? Seriously mate, here's a cup-o-concrete.

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    Sounds to me like a few boxes of tissues are in order..

very sad that people take everything so seriously and have lost the fun side of this forum. its like we are in school or someshit. fuken rediculous I say

I think this topic is in the wrong folder. If it were in the Terrorist Free Zone there wouldn't be a problem.

I still wanna fuck that Catherine chick and I need to piss

Blog Entries
    quote:Originally posted by Hillsy

I think this topic is in the wrong folder. If it were in the Terrorist Free Zone there wouldn't be a problem.
    What the bloody hell happened in here? You're bang on Hillsy....

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by chopaweeza

Since when is Neo Nazi retoric about Streetfighters ? Since when is Gay bashing about Streetfighters ? Since when is lynch mobs about Streetfighters ?
    Since when is a topic about a fuckwit hacker about streetfighters?

quote:Simple answer is that they aren't unless people make them and more & more thats what is happening. I got sick of that shit here awhile back and as this countries main Fighter resourse it taints this place accordingly . It also reflects on the businesses that support & advertise here . It reflects on the site owner and his admin staff as well. Mates banter is one thing but this crap usually escalates into something that stops people reading threads when it occurs. Over the years I've supported ASF long before most of you were on the board but for the first time our annual donation to keep the site running will not be a sure thing as a result. When I come here I don't want to hear about Nigger this or Faggot that or lets go kill this cunt or other shit like that but an increasing amount of the site is becoming just that.
    Maybe try staying out of the "Terrorist Free Zone" and any thread started by Banditrod/efe1230 or Jacktar, that'll still leave you with about 80% of the site, where you shouldn't be bothered

quote:It used to be about bikes and I'm really sad at the direction this place is heading
    But it's ok to sell non streetfighter stuff like cars, knives and broken leathermans on a streetfighter site?

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    quote:Originally posted by Large
    "Maybe try staying out of the "Terrorist Free Zone" and any thread started by Banditrod/efe1230 or Jacktar"

I take offense at that Large

it should be "EFE" all capitals not "efe" that just looks wrong

and remember "I BLAME JACKTAR!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast