Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Damo's taking it to the streets.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    quote:Originally posted by damo1

quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

hi damo whats the money like lol ..no wait id automatically go into "pommie" courier mode and get nicked inside 5 minutes
    What so your telling me that you convict sending bastards would ride worse than we do????? LOL

Mate the moneys pretty good actually and i mean after expenses.

You should contact all the courier companies and talk to tham about a motorcycle recovery deal with your new venture mate.

apparently andys already done that and with no joy but ill check it out mate definitely ill be down in sydney during the week every week in a couple of months anyway

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan

Ah Si any chance of a couple of ASF stickers for my Box??

Got Extreme ones on there now from Ben and Pete.

Be good so people that see me around know i'm a member and can comment on my impecable riding and law abiding when working.
    lol erm yeah ..ill fire you some cards through mate and as soon as i can afford those keyrings ill be knocking some of them your way [btw any firms down there got there own fleets ?]

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by Jockney Rebel

Ah Si any chance of a couple of ASF stickers for my Box??

Got Extreme ones on there now from Ben and Pete.

Be good so people that see me around know i'm a member and can comment on my impecable riding and law abiding when working.
    lol erm yeah ..ill fire you some cards through mate and as soon as i can afford those keyrings ill be knocking some of them your way [btw any firms down there got there own fleets ?]
    Mate i couldn't tell ya to be honest?? as far as i'm aware all couriers are contractors and have their own vehicles, but i could be wrong.

I know that Mail call has an agreement with NRMA and a break down is responded to with in an hr.

And apparently NRMA are contracted to stick to that time frame and mail call are proiritised for being couriers.

Might be somewthing you can work into a busness proposal and do better times/rates??????

Got any SOS stickers for my box????? Free advertising.

Actually anyone can through stickers my way and ill run them ion my box if you like.

Sounds a bit strange saying i'm running stickers on my box??

Blog Entries
    Damo, I'll try and kick the slack bastards downstairs in the arse and get some for you mate. Leave it with me.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I've got some SYM scoota stickers for ya[:I]

Mail Call... I worked for those poofters in 1985!!! Back then we got a bomber jacket and a dodgy two-way the size of a small phone exchange.

Like Ben said, couriers were building the original Streetfighters out of write-offs and having a ball while earning a decent dollar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12