Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next week

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I gotta tell you that I honestly don't give a rats arse what your opinion of me is. You sound like you have self esteem issues, are you vertically challenged? (that means short) because you sound like you are compensating for something......no penis maybe?

Weekend Warrior
    Stop bothering me & go back to the circus[^]

Doe`s the term 'one inch punch' mean anything to you ?

CLOWN [)]

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    I'm sorry, does my response to your insulting remark upset you? Does this mean you are not interested in the clip ons?

ASF Premium Full Member DCRacing's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sorry to side track the argument here, but i have a SB6 with fiberglass fairings on it, and it can't be registered in Aus as it is imported through the wreckers. I was looking at racing it but it has come to a point where i have to decide which bike i am racing. The SB6 has just had a tune and the valves checked, and it is all ok. I have built a catch tray for it. I haven't done any thing to the suspension yet. If you want to race a SB6 you could buy this one off me and keep your Road version in top shape. The only thing missing on the SB6 is the indicators taillights, headlights and original front fairing, otherwise it is complete. I would sell it for what it cost me.
    Just an idea.
    What The...?

Thats the trouble with reality........not everyone participates

ASF Premium Full Member fimpBIKES's Avatar
    quote:Originally posted by DCRacing

Sorry to side track the argument here, but i have a SB6 with fiberglass fairings on it, and it can't be registered in Aus as it is imported through the wreckers. I was looking at racing it but it has come to a point where i have to decide which bike i am racing. The SB6 has just had a tune and the valves checked, and it is all ok. I have built a catch tray for it. I haven't done any thing to the suspension yet. If you want to race a SB6 you could buy this one off me and keep your Road version in top shape. The only thing missing on the SB6 is the indicators taillights, headlights and original front fairing, otherwise it is complete. I would sell it for what it cost me.
    Just an idea.
    1000bucks?
    Rev the fucker!!!!!

Weekend Warrior
    I have enough bikes already & that is why I will race the SB6.No one appreciates these bikes so I any as well use it for its intended purpose.

Weekend Warrior
    Mr Millovic bouncned out the glossy 1 off 'legend`s' a while ago.Turn to page 100.Yool see a young fellow with a yellow T shirt on[:X]This bloke my mum say`s is me.How bout that Gibb`s ? She rekons its my '80`s hair style [8D] I`D say it`s 1983 at Mc`phillamy park just after the 'DUB' arked & burnt to the ground......

[8D]Broadford next week[8]
    quote:Originally posted by gibbo

quote:Originally posted by The Mad One

OK CC I`ll be at Oran park on the 28th of this month(gp cercuit)It`s being held by a mob called 'PCRA' search 'post classic mc racing' most of them are old timers & are so helpfull [8D]

Track day blokes,do not be alarmed as they are not my word`s however they are my sentimence.
    Race track`s are built to race on.
    quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

quote:Originally posted by The Mad One

Cruise come to a race meeting & see how relaxed & helpfull the people in the pits are
    We only become serious when the light goe`s out.Unlike track day jocky`s(closest thing to masterbating in public)[:0][:X]
    After poker runs, of course...

If there is anything on in NSW give me a shout out, cause I am definitely interested.
    Good for you mate, you must be a legend[:X]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12