Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Bikers" vs "Motorbike Riders"

Weekend Warrior
    quote:Originally posted by Merlyn

quote:Originally posted by JackTar

Look this is some pretty fucked up shit but seriously what the fuck has her not drinking or smoking got to do with it?
    spose those two things make you a bad person... uh-oh
    <div align="left"></div id="left">If she was smoking and drinking she would have still been at the pub and wouldn't have been hit. By the way does anyone know where i can get an indicater and clutch lever for an R1.

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by craig

If she was smoking and drinking she would have still been at the pub and wouldn't have been hit. By the way does anyone know where i can get an indicater and clutch lever for an R1.
    i told you we hit the old bat but you didnt believe me [B)]

Pizza delivery boy/girl
    i can see this thread being quoted in some shit news article.. lack of respect and care for the public blah blah.

quote:Originally posted by SatinFS

i can see this thread being quoted in some shit news article.. lack of respect and care for the public blah blah.
    in that case i better state now that I DO NOT EAT BABIES [8D]

quote:Originally posted by Azrael

She's probably more upset she got yamaha all over her..
    That's piss funny, Az.
    Cheaper than a tuning forks tattoo.

I liked the radio snippet I heard said. "Look out for an R1 with a broken clutch lever".... Im thinking... thats like fucken all of em at one time or another LOL

Weekend Warrior
    Haha he is fucked.

all late model yamaha come with DNA data dot.
    All they gota do is scan the bits of bike.
    And they can track him down.

quote:Originally posted by Zbike

Haha he is fucked.

all late model yamaha come with DNA data dot.
    All they gota do is scan the bits of bike.
    And they can track him down.
    thats true you get the dots from your dealer with your new yamaha when you buy one, but if you dont put them on yourself then they arent much use []

wonder if there has been any updates on this, because if they havent caught them yet they probably never will.

does this look like a 1000cc R6?

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...72-661,00.html

edit: just read the article
    here is a snippet

quote:It is the same type of motorcycle police are hunting in connection with a Preston hit-run by bikers who left a frail old woman for dead. There is no indication the incidents are connected.

Sgt Morgan said at such speeds, the rider would have had the capacity to embed the bike inside a car and wipe out a family.

“What sort of person does this speed on a public road?’’ Sgt Morgan said.
    hmm i wonder who could possibly be so careless as to do that sort of speed on a public road

im just wondering why the fuck he stopped? [V]

edit edit:

quote:Thirteen people have died on roads over the Easter holiday weekend, with NSW topping the list.

Five people have died on NSW roads over Easter, the latest fatality coming when a 31-year-old male truck driver crashed into a tree off at Ogunbil at 2.30pm yesterday.
    so i wonder what makes them think that double dimerit points do anythhing to kerb the road toll?
    as far as i know nsw are the only ones with that idea and here we are topping the road toll once again. hmm maybe it could have something to do with the larger numbers we have driving around here [B)]

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    1 death here in W.A. and the cops are taking the credit. well if they want that then they can take the blame when things go the other way

Update;

A MAGISTRATE has granted bail to a motorcyclist said to have kicked at a woman as she clung to his bike after he allegedly ran her down.
    Joan Stafford, 69, was critically injured when the bike hit her as she crossed Plenty Rd in Preston, in Melbourne's north, about noon on Easter Sunday.

She remains in a semi-conscious state in hospital.

Mark Maccar, 24, of Mill Park is charged with failing to stop at an accident and failing to render assistance, negligently causing serious injury and dangerous driving causing serious injury.

In the Melbourne Magistrates' Court today, he was released on a $5000 surety and required to report to police three times a week.

The court has been told that Mr Maccar was on his way back from church when witnesses saw him hit Ms Stafford.

Senior Constable James Mitchell said witnesses saw him strike an object and repeatedly kick at it with his left foot.

The witnesses later realised the object was an elderly woman caught across the front of the bike, who had hung on for five to 10 metres.

Sen Const Mitchell said the woman landed head-first on the road and suffered head injuries and a broken leg.

He then threatened his friend not to tell anyone, Sen Const Mitchell said.

Sen Const Mitchell alleged Mr Maccar tampered with his bike, which he kept covered with a sheet with a prayer book on top of it, following the incident.

Police opposed bail, saying Mr Maccar posed an unacceptable risk of offending and interfering with witnesses.

But magistrate Charlie Rozencwajg released Mr Maccar, saying he had a good employment record, no prior criminal history, family support and a job.

Needs the Zombie defence, im sorry your honour i thought it was a zombie, doing civic duty etc blah blah kicked it in the face rode away before it ate my brains..

Fucken god botherers..

It's not the God botherers mate, it's the dickhead pretend God botherers who like to pose but can't keep their shit together when it matters...

Kind of like those pretend boy racers who like to pose in their pretty leathers on their pretty plastic bikes having wannabe 'races' and then can't get their shit together when it comes to dodging a little old lady...

Seems this guy was a poser on both counts.

I hope they put him in a cell with a big black bald man named Bubba: "You my little puppy now..."

Should cut the cunts cock off with the blunt side of an axe and shove it down his throat till he chokes to death, then do the same to his mate!

nah, do his mate first while he watches so he knows what he's got comin'

why do his mate? is it because he is a spineless prick or what? i don't understand

If it was your mum and the witness didn't tell anyone because he didn't want to get his mate in trouble what would you do?

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    lock him in a room full of scientoligists

point taken

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    Nows a good time for MOB JUSTICE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast