Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gun Control

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    Thankyou sir the moneys in the post

Bloke with a smaller stick BANDITROD's Avatar
    well i am all for guns ....and based on what some of you blokes are saying i think that a few of you maybe fuckwits .....now just because i have a gun doe's that make me a nutter............i use my guns in a safe enviroment where there is no one in danger and for some reason you dicks think i am out to kill every person i see i mean what the fuck are you dicks on about people die in cars/bikes everyday so whats next are you lot gunna try and make it harder to get a bike/car ticket FFS wake up and smell the coffee you fuckin pussy's

Glenn Eason drinks and smokes and lends his arse to other blokes

Bloke with a smaller stick Weaselman's Avatar
    yes i do think your out to kill everyone rod...

lmao weasel

ASF Depleted Uranium Member Large's Avatar
    [youtube]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=DW9gVEYCfqY[/youtube]

Yeahhhh Babbyyyy!!!

yeah thats the shit right there large

Tyre destroying, mad bastard menace
    quote:Originally posted by CBRRRT

Go out looking for trouble, and don’t be surprised if you get it.
    thats a very sensible thing to say.

as for guns and that weird article, no comment.

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    quote:Originally posted by gixkat

Hey Stu, best to stick to the facts mate, as for guns im not against them, i just dont know that i would feel that safe in a community where every Tom Dick and fuckwit is allowed to carry a firearm.

An interesting comparison stats wise would be police related shooting deaths between here and the UK, where obviously most police are unarmed, my point being if you have a firearm you will most likely use it.

The problems aren,t the firearms perse, but the psyche of the people using them, look around at the young fellas today, when i grew up in the inner burbs of melbourne you may have got into a punch up every second month or so with other young blokes out on the prowl, you gave a whack or copped one, game over, now everyone is fair game, women, old men and blokes out with their wives and kids are all targets for a full on kicking, until we straighten this shit out we cant afford to have liberal gun laws in our society.

I'm sure someone would be able to point out a country with more liberal gun laws than ours and a lower gun related crime rate, if that is the case then we need to learn from that society.canada

More often than not gun owners in this country are sensible law abiding people who go through the process and rigmarol to get a gun license, its time consuming and frustrating, perfect for keeping the fuckwits from going out and getting one.
    my two cents, GK

Aussie Streetfighter Hooligan
    ...my 2 bob ..i was brought up surrounded by weapons of all sorts [army kid] put me off the armed forces guns bombs and all the rest of it ...no one NEEDS to own a gunands the yanks constitutional right to bear arms has been abused to fuck thats NOT what the ir founding fathers meant when they wrote it into the constitution im sure

Weekend Warrior
    Fair bit of rhetoric going on here...
    I'm not anti-gun as such - done a bit of target shooting myself and enjoyed it - however, I am anti-fuckwit, regardless of the weapons they choose: cars, bikes, guns, unsecured gas bottles...
    I always have a good laugh when I hear of some moron killing himself/herself by some act of utter stupidity. Firm believer in natural attrition. The probelm occurs when they take other people with 'em!

Guns don't kill people - dickheads do.

This topic is rather fitting considering I finally got time to get myself down to the range and have a crack at some more target shooting.

I had only shot .22's up until cadets where we did the 4 day Steyr training course. Needless to say that, at the age of 18, gave me a tremendous "battle fat" to quote WOFF Bryson. We did 3 full long days of training and the last one out on the range.

I had blisters all over my left hand from constantly molesting a cold weapon, once I got used to it though and finally got on the range I didnt realise Id almost punch myself in the face cause the thing cocked like melted butter when it was hot

I fucked up and got too excited and lost count and put an extra round into a target when it popped back up lol, so I came second. groupings like a virgins spadge though, back when I hadn't discovered caffeine.
    We also did WTSS (Weapons simulator) which was kinda ghey compared to the real thing but awesome how it showed you where the thing is aiming before, during and after your shot.

As much as I probably sound like a pussy compared to you blokes here with a history of hunting, and blowing huge chunks off wildlife - I don't even want to go hunting with a weapon.
    I have no thrill for killing animals - each to their own, just not me.
    but shooting shit and wasting ammo and making noise sounds like a fucking fun weekend,
    I like target shooting, gets my nerves in check, and I like the challenge. Plus if I miss it wont run over to me and fucking attack me !

I'm going to get my sports shooters licence. And probably for now just hire weapons ($8 at the range) Till we find out where we end up housing wise.
    I had a crack at a .308 and that was awesome fun. probably around my budget too. If the ammo wasn't so fucking expensive I'd probably get my hands on one of them. Wouldnt mind a .577! I heard you can't buy the ammo for them though? you have to reload them??

My missus is about to spit a kid out and at this point in time I don't have anywhere safe to store a weapon. but the fucking shit I am getting from people just for saying I'll have a gun in the house is ridiculous!

Sick of fuckers who think they know everything, blaming the objects USED to kill people/commit crimes/do bad things. instead of the fucking moron behind the thing who should know better. that goes for guns/cars/bikes/and the rest of the shitty things people do.

Its like saying "rap music sings about hate and gangs etc" I find some of the lyrics to songs hilarious, and extremely creative.. doesnt mean I'll go running around with my pants around my ass cheeks like these fucking faggot wigga cunts and start fights at late night shopping cause I'm.. "RESPECTING, my GANGSTA...er.... shopping center food court??"
    Bout as "gangsta" as a lavender scented pillow.

Same goes for graphic voilence in video games, I reckon its awesome, I'm more amazed they have pulled it off graphics wize than the blood thirsty lust to see someones head opened up.

Cunts need to shut the FUCK up. and realise its all down to how much of a fucking idiot someone is, as to what crime they commit, and how they go about it.
    a 10yo kid with the right upbringing and correct number of brain cells could safely own a fire arm.

/essay

well said mate thats what i was trying say but i just dumbed it down a shade

I am with Weasel (apart from the keyboard crack) and am ex-Army and would live the rest of my life happily never having to see or touch one again.
    Almost every fruit-loop I met in the Army would go out on the weekend and shoot just about anything for shits and giggles with their wide array of firearms regardless of the fact we may have spent all week on the range...You could pick them a mile off (a combination of a weird urban thousand yard stare and a Private Pile grin for good measure).
    I think it takes a special kind of mentality to be a fan of guns, and it is no surprise that the vast, vast majority are men because at the end of the day shooting shit is just macho bullshit.

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    I find that there are more and more women turning to sport shooting lately, In fact my local range runs women only introduction to sport shooting every now and then and they are constantly over booked. I think people need to stop looking to the USA for thier gun stats cause they are by and large fucked in the head, I'm sure there are a few good ones though. canada has nearly twice the gun ownership per capita than the usa does and (don't quote me I havn't googled the stats in the last 5 mins) about a quarter of the gun deaths. Switzerland (that's the neutral country which so far has done a brilliant job of keeping out of shit) has a national service program (Or it did, once again I haven't updated in the last 5 mins) where they do 12 months compulsory forces training and then by law have thier assult rifle in the house (in case "ze germans" decide to attack) has virtually zero break and enters. Stats.... Are bullshit. Did you know that "gun deaths" in australia also include if you accidently shoot youself on the job with a nail gun? And you don't have to have a licence for them. Can anyone tell me how many gun deaths we've had scince 1st jan 2009? and what is the corresponding road toll? If you don't like guns then fine... don't own one that's your choice. Don't have anything do do with them, including spoiling it for the rest of us. I do therefore i will and i will operate it in a safe environment just like the generations of my family before me. My mum was a bloody good shot with pistol, rifle and shotgun. My dad has been shooting scince he was 4 and bought his first rifle when he was 12, I fired my first shot when i was 5 as did my brother and sister. My wife is showing an interest and she is showing a lot of promise, I will introduce my children to shooting as i was. How many people have either my family or I killed? None! So all you do-gooder bastards piss off and leave me and my chosen sport the fuck alone! I hope you all don't come off you bikes and suddenly decide that "it's too dangerous" and nobody else should do that either.

fuck hoorahh mate ,thats fuckin spot on

Power Hungry, Law Disregarder
    I was bought up to respect firearms. Iwas taught how to use them from a young age and to treat every rifle/shotgun/handgun as if it were loaded. I usually only shoot with 1 other person, and only level headed people(hard to find). I have never wanted to go on a rampage and kill every poor cunt. I grew up on a property and used my rifles on a daily basis to cull wild dogs and dingoes. I would only take a shot at an animal if I knew I was going to kill it with one shot.
    The day after Port Authur my maths teacher, can't remember the little faggots name asked if I felt guilty for what happened. For fuck sake, he was one of these do gooder cunts that would have thought peadophiles deserve a second chance. Just because I owned and used firearms doesn't make me some nut job looking to kill people.

I was also a member of the Gladstone Branch of the SSAA(for about 12 months).......now they had some twits there. One of the cunts got done for raping his daughter, got sent to prison and most of the club kept in contact with him and welcomed him back when he was released- I quit the SSAA in disgust at them(I was 17 at the time). They were a bunch of off tap rednecks that should have been rounded up and buried.

Well said Bitchfich.

Cheers,

Kris.

quote:Originally posted by Cruisecontrol

I am with Weasel (apart from the keyboard crack, cunt)
    Is that in reference to what I said about wigga's?
    Well thats what they are
    I'm particularly foul mouthed when I get pissed off/pissed off thinking about stuff, but I wouldnt have thought it to be a potty word on this forum!? []

Bloke with a smaller stick
    quote:Originally posted by evilkarl

Fact is people become hero's when they have a gun in hand,
    Well of course they do, they have a fucking gun.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Hey Brendan, didnt know you were a shooter mate! where do you shoot at? PM if you wish

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast